• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pea Ridge wins state

Started by Hawkfan101, December 01, 2016, 05:14:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkfan101

Okay pea Ridge will play Prairie Grove in the state finals, and without a doubt pea Ridge wins by at least 2 scores.

LJ06

Quote from: Hawkfan101 on December 01, 2016, 05:14:35 pm
Okay pea Ridge will play Prairie Grove in the state finals, and without a doubt pea Ridge wins by at least 2 scores.

::)

jimbojack

beach bum

The state title game is being played between the two teams playing in Prairie Grove tomorrow night....

Youknowwhothisis

I will laugh when Pea Ridge/Shiloh wins

Youknowwhothisis

How about this if Pea Ridge does not win state, I will stop posting on this board.

LJ06

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on December 01, 2016, 07:47:29 pm
How about this if Pea Ridge does not win state, I will stop posting on this board.

Well...bye

Youknowwhothisis

Markadomous

They took Nashville to the woodshed. The entire town of Nashville felt like they had been violated.

Jimbo Morphis

I just may have to quit also. Your 129 posts are the only reason I get on here.

Youknowwhothisis

Quote from: Oldman on December 01, 2016, 08:54:22 pm
I just may have to quit also. Your 129 posts are the only reason I get on here.
Thats funny ;D

JoshuaRug13

Okay so no this is a stupid thread.  Shiloh is going to be really pumped to try and get revenge.  Our boys better be ready to play tomorrow.  We haven't done anything yet...work is not done.  We still got to go and play. 

Gray lizard

I don't think any team has to get pumped for a Semi-Final game.  Should be a good one.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: Gray lizard on December 02, 2016, 02:20:35 pm
I don't think any team has to get pumped for a Semi-Final game.  Should be a good one.

Yes but Shiloh especially IMO.  This is the last chance for those Seniors to beat PR...and they will be pumped.  PR of course is riding that BIG TIME momentum though...but we got to keep that up!  Both are rolling...

bigchief72455

Quote from: Gray lizard on December 02, 2016, 02:20:35 pm
Truth. If you are on the team and need to get pumped up still, you may need to check your pulse for signs of life.

Youknowwhothisis

This is what i meant about not saying anything

AirWarren

Quote from: Hawkfan101 on December 01, 2016, 05:14:35 pm

Nope.

AirWarren

Hold true. And see ya!

Youknowwhothisis

I keep my promises, last post, Great Job warren yall played good, we beat ourselves in the end, But yall were great good season and congrats, also The Arkansas Democrat gazette, is the worst newspaper in arkansas, they have no clue what is going on! Great job warren, wish there was a state ring on my finger, but there isnt...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas