• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg Excuse Thread

Started by cuckoobird, November 30, 2016, 09:12:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

Here you go Hamburger posters, excuse away.

#englandscoresagain, enough said

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 07:55:07 am
Don't kid yourself. Yal could have easily lost that game...Yal are lucky that we spotted yal 13 pts. Our special teams didn't make mistakes like that all year. Different kids playing special teams?? and our best player didn't play both ways?

Here is one to start you off  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on November 30, 2016, 08:00:24 am
Our game with Warren was a 10 pts. game in 3rd qt. unbelievable officiating and a pick six called back with 30yds of penalties tacked on..almost as bad as a star city home game. That is why that score was whopp sided.

And another.

cuckoobird

Maybe next year the loins should play dermont, surely they wouldn't lose that game unless their special teams doesn't show up or their best players don't play both ways or they don't spot teams points or the refs are terrible or dermont's like warren's visitor section is off center and messes with the team/fan mojo or ________________ (insert excuse here)

2horsesANDmydog!

No Excuses for us...Pea Ridge is good. By the timedia we figured out our game plan, and started making plays on offense, it was too late.
All and All...still proud of the Lions!

By the way, How about the riceducks? What excuses do they have? I'm sure you got more than enough after yall beatdown!

cuckoobird

Beat down = 61-24 good game = 24-14 or 21-12

2horsesANDmydog!

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 07:24:15 pm
Beat down = 61-24 good game = 24-14 or 21-12
Beat Down = Early Basketball season
And I'm pretty sure the cornbirds beat us to the punch on that one.

cuckoobird

Maybe y'all should try to schedule the birds in non conference. It would be better getting the so called beat down from us than it would from england

2horsesANDmydog!

;D I would love to see your face after the Lions show you why the Tweety Birds would never be anything higher than a 3-4 seed in 4A-8

bigchief72455

Quote from: 2horsesANDmydog! on December 01, 2016, 09:47:27 am
;D I would love to see your face after the Lions show you why the Tweety Birds would never be anything higher than a 3-4 seed in 4A-8
Idk there. With the exception of Warren there really does not seem to be a dominant team every season. So Stuttgart may be a 2 seed as well.

JoshuaRug13

Doesn't seem to be a lot of loins fans on this thread.  cuckoobird you were very kind to give this thread as a charitable donation for the hamburgers at least though.  Very good man...lot of respect for the bird.   

cuckoobird

What's really funny now is the 2a school that beat them won't even play for a title. That's embarrassing!!!

MUFASA #2

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 30, 2016, 09:24:48 am
Maybe next year the loins should play dermont, surely they wouldn't lose that game unless their special teams doesn't show up or their best players don't play both ways or they don't spot teams points or the refs are terrible or dermont's like warren's visitor section is off center and messes with the team/fan mojo or ________________ (insert excuse here)
And where is Stuttgart ranked lol. What a idiot!

MUFASA #2

Lol talking garbage and the Billies took u guys to OT and would have won if it wasn't for the special ref lol.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on December 03, 2016, 02:31:33 pm
And where is Stuttgart ranked lol. What a idiot!

Stuttgart is #9.

1. Warren
2. Pea Ridge
3. Prairie Grove
4. Shiloh Christian
5. Nashville
6. Robinson
7. Dardanelle
8. Gosnell
9. Stuttgart
10. Hamburg

MUFASA #2

Must be a mis print , the Lions challenged Stuttgart to a game next season but from what I hear yal backed out.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on December 03, 2016, 03:02:01 pm
Must be a mis print , the Lions challenged Stuttgart to a game next season but from what I hear yal backed out.

No, that's the official poll.

cuckoobird

When you lose to a 2a school who doesn't even reach the finals of their division, you embarrass the whole 4a. They should just let yall drop down a division

MUFASA #2

Guess everybody we beat is an embarrassment then.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 03, 2016, 03:56:38 pm
When you lose to a 2a school who doesn't even reach the finals of their division, you embarrass the whole 4a. They should just let yall drop down a division
Bryan why are you so worried about Hamburg anyway😮

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on December 03, 2016, 04:25:31 pm
Guess everybody we beat is an embarrassment then.
Kinda like the Billies that we beat 35-8 and birdies went to OT with..lol

MUFASA #2

Billies won that game! Whipped them all over the field

SUGARTOWN

MUFASA #2

Your buddy Bryan is the one that has been comparing scores lol.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: MUFASA #2 on December 03, 2016, 05:07:14 pm
Your buddy Bryan is the one that has been comparing scores lol.

He didn't say comparing scores was crap though, that was your buddy...right before he compared scores.

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 03, 2016, 05:08:36 pm
He didn't say comparing scores was crap though, that was your buddy...right before he compared scores.
lol...it is crap and I did it because kid from p.ridge was comparing our scores...fact is Hamburg was good AT TIMES all year, just no consistency. Good luck Jacks!

prHOG13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 03, 2016, 05:25:50 pm
lol...it is crap and I did it because kid from p.ridge was comparing our scores...fact is Hamburg was good AT TIMES all year, just no consistency. Good luck Jacks!
So what you're saying is you act like a 16 year old kid

That's not exactly breaking news

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 03, 2016, 06:37:46 pm
So what you're saying is you act like a 16 year old kid

That's not exactly breaking news
More like 18 or 19. No fun to act my age.

MUFASA #2

Fact is Hamburg is just a better team than Stuttgart no sense in being mad over that.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

The Ricebirds would skull crush Hamburg. Hamburg had a pretty good season but they would not have beaten Stuttgart. Let's keep things semi-honest on here this late in the season

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 03, 2016, 06:56:05 pm
The Ricebirds would skull crush Hamburg. Hamburg had a pretty good season but they would not have beaten Stuttgart. Let's keep things semi-honest on here this late in the season
Is that what they did to the Billies?...hmm?.. Skull crushed in overtime....Honestly.

cuckoobird

December 03, 2016, 08:44:50 pm #31 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 08:49:56 pm by cuckoobird
Hmmmm the worst thing you can say about the Ricebirds is we had a narrow VICTORY. I'll take that any day over an embarrassing loss to a school with less than half the students of your school. Btw, you guys were claiming as well how they would win the 2a easily, how'd that turn out?

And you simpletons were the ones comparing scores first because you got tired of hearing, wait for it........#englandscoresagain

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 03, 2016, 07:09:55 pm
Is that what they did to the Billies?...hmm?.. Skull crushed in overtime....Honestly.

#englandscoresagain

#Hamburgersanyone

#PRhasthebestHamburgersinthe4A

cuckoobird

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 03, 2016, 08:44:50 pm
Hmmmm the worst thing you can say about the Ricebirds is we had a narrow VICTORY. I'll take that any day over an embarrassing loss to a school with less than half the students of your school. Btw, you guys were claiming as well how they would win the 2a easily, how'd that turn out?

And you simpletons were the ones comparing scores first because you got tired of hearing, wait for it........#englandscoresagain
AND I'll take making it to the quarterfinals over getting beat in second round and barely making it out of 1st round with our 5 seed...Ha ha ha!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 03, 2016, 09:06:11 pm
AND I'll take making it to the quarterfinals over getting beat in second round and barely making it out of 1st round with our 5 seed...Ha ha ha!

Making it to the quarterfinals the highlight of your program in Hamburg?

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 03, 2016, 09:11:50 pm
Making it to the quarterfinals the highlight of your program in Hamburg?
8-4a 5 seed gave Yal all ya wanted...yet yal keep mouthing...Now we get to hear bout yals history...not interested.

MUFASA #2

This guy has nothing to do but beat a dead horse to death lol.. Don't even know why even bothering responding to your ignorance Cuko Bryan.

MUFASA #2

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 03, 2016, 08:56:32 pm
#englandscoresagain

#Hamburgersanyone

#PRhasthebestHamburgersinthe4A
Go play the tamberines band boy lol.

MUFASA #2

Go sell some more seeds Cuck!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 03, 2016, 09:18:11 pm
8-4a 5 seed gave Yal all ya wanted...yet yal keep mouthing...Now we get to hear bout yals history...not interested.

So I guess the answer is yes.

I hope y'all enjoyed this very special season. One for ages, they'll be talking about this season in Ashley County for decades to come. "Y'all remember 2016, the year we won 2 playoff games? Man, that was amazing!"  :D

cuckoobird

HBG PRIDE

December 03, 2016, 09:51:37 pm #42 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 09:53:16 pm by HBG PRIDE
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 03, 2016, 09:48:43 pm
Go let Warren score 61.
and we wer still No.2 in the 8....Billies wer No.5....how could Yal compete with us??  England is so close to stuttgart now.

HBG PRIDE

December 03, 2016, 09:56:58 pm #43 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 10:01:15 pm by HBG PRIDE
Is this what you Ricebirds do when the season doesn't go yals way?...Hound a team that out performed yal..lol.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 03, 2016, 09:56:58 pm
Is this what you Ricebirds do when the season doesn't go yals way?...Hound a team that out performed yal..lol.

I'm sorry for making you guys feel bad. I didn't know this was your best season ever. You go enjoy it. Seasons like these don't come around very often...

HBG PRIDE

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 03, 2016, 10:05:03 pm
I'm sorry for making you guys feel bad. I didn't know this was your best season ever. You go enjoy it. Seasons like these don't come around very often...
and...sorry for yals season also

HBG PRIDE

Being no.2  in the same conference as the State Champs is pretty dang good...Warren will Win it all.

Youknowwhothisis

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HBG PRIDE on December 03, 2016, 10:09:27 pm
and...sorry for yals season also

No need to be sorry for us, co-conference champs and losing by 10 to the state champs in the playoffs is a decent season.

HBG PRIDE

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas