• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe T Robinson @ Bauxite 7-4A

Started by RyanLR, October 13, 2018, 11:41:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gerber707

Looks like everyone underestimated Bauxite. Even if they lose they deserve some respect.

AirWarren

As long as Darryl Patton is at Bauxite, the 4a better get used to this Bauxite.

He is going to get the players he wants from Bryant and Benton and there ain't a thing anyone can do about it.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-35

Bauxite-35

Dawson Dabbs 4 yard TD run

4:04 4th Quarter

2 pt conversion good

WOW

Nacho

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2018, 09:29:29 pm
As long as Darryl Patton is at Bauxite, the 4a better get used to this Bauxite.

He is going to get the players he wants from Bryant and Benton and there ain't a thing anyone can do about it.

How long do you think he'll stay?

AirWarren

Quote from: Nacho on October 19, 2018, 09:30:18 pm
How long do you think he'll stay?

He is a saline boy and bauxite is giving him what he wants.

I see him at church on Sunday. He may be here for the long haul.

RyanLR

4:04 left and 2 timeouts for the Senators let's see what they do here.

RyanLR

Wow went with the trick play and a fumble it's Miner ball.

AirWarren

RyanLR

2:06 left and Bauxite is near the 20 of the Senators. This is looking like the Bauxite upset people were predicting.

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on October 19, 2018, 09:35:02 pm
2:06 left and Bauxite is near the 20 of the Senators. This is looking like the Bauxite upset people were predicting.

Told y'all. Told y'all DP was about to make this a monster.

OrangeCrush.

Jack1990

Joe T Robinson-35

Bauxite-42

McDowell 1 yard sneak

0:12 4th Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-35

Bauxite-41

McDowell 1 yard sneak

0:12 4th Quarter

xp NO GOOD

mossflyer

AirWarren

Coaching. Coaching. Coaching. Coaching.

RyanLR

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2018, 09:45:15 pm
Coaching. Coaching. Coaching. Coaching.
IDK how this is coaching, they were stopping the run and with no Tyler Jones they tried to get a first down. You could call it a bad play call but they had to try something.

HorseFeathers

justafan33

TOLD YOU......SILENCED THE DOUBTERS

AirWarren

Hero play by Tackett leads to a dead clock.

Way to go MINERS!

The wife is happy tonight.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-35

Bauxite-41

FINAL

Greyson Tackett Hail Mary falls incomplete

beaverfan007

That was a heck of a game congratulations to bauxite

JoeWho

October 19, 2018, 09:51:44 pm #272 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 09:54:07 pm by JoeWho
And that my Friends is why it's called a Championship Game.

Badgers have a chance to mess this all up now!!   :)

AirWarren

My miner wife and her family trash talking warren. Lol.

They better take it one step at a time.

RyanLR

That was no upset. Bauxite was very much the better team tonight. The conditions definitely played a factor in this one as Robinson was never able to get their passing game going at all. Only 2 completions I believe. Hats off to the Miners.

JoeWho

Quote from: RyanLR on October 19, 2018, 09:54:28 pm
That was no upset. Bauxite was very much the better team tonight. The conditions definitely played a factor in this one as Robinson was never able to get their passing game going at all. Only 2 completions I believe. Hats off to the Miners.

Maybe not to you, but for many!!  It is!!!!!     ;D

OrangeCrush.

As soon as the rain started falling I knew Bauxite had a chance.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 19, 2018, 10:02:04 pm
As soon as the rain started falling I knew Bauxite had a chance.

U can trust orangecrushy or oldscrappy as they don't know football, they couldn't even even beat HHG.  Lol 😂

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on October 19, 2018, 10:04:26 pm
U can trust orangecrushy or oldscrappy as they don't know football, they couldn't even even beat HHG.  Lol 😂
We didn't play.

Superjack45

What say What!!!!! Must have been a good game.

STBruin

Joe T... just think how many state championships they might have with a decent coaching staff.... they have definitely under achieved,  with the amount of talent they have had, especially in the 4A...

RyanLR

Dabbs is the real deal. I'd be shocked if he didn't have 30 carries tonight.

Digger#23

Looks like I know what I'm talking about.  Cooking crow for a bunch you people on here.  Feels good cause my 23 and ton of Miners did what yall said couldn't happen.  Feels so good! I'm going to leave it right there.  Guess I'm not as delusional as previously thought on this thread.  Go Miners and Go Dawson Dabbs #23!!

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 13, 2018, 12:00:13 pm
Bauxite should be prepared for their pick axes to be blunted.   Good game for a while, but Joe T will win.....best chance for Bauxite rests in the coaching and game plan

I must eat my words.  Out of town this weekend at wedding and not had time to get the details of the game, but my guess is coaching trumped talent

Congrats to the under estimated Miners

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: #1thetruth on October 19, 2018, 11:11:30 am
Ooooh Crap,,,,,, Like Trump..... so you're admitting,, all of this talk about Bauxite beating or can stand toe to toe with Rob is just a pack of lies!!!!!
Bauxite loss to Robinson is going to be HUUUUUGE!!!! Make Bauxite Great Again. lllllooooolllll!!!
Ouch

justafan33

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: #1thetruth on October 19, 2018, 11:11:30 am
Ooooh Crap,,,,,, Like Trump..... so you're admitting,, all of this talk about Bauxite beating or can stand toe to toe with Rob is just a pack of lies!!!!!
Bauxite loss to Robinson is going to be HUUUUUGE!!!! Make Bauxite Great Again. lllllooooolllll!!!
Ooooohhh Crap,,,,,,,, Like I said about Trump, he does what he says he's going to do.
Eskola would have a losing record at any other school, guess he'll put pick axes on their workout shirts now instead of chop axes.

RyanLR

Sucks when you only have 50% of your offense available. Idk how that's coaching. Bauxite has the type of offense that does well in these conditions.

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on October 19, 2018, 10:49:57 pm
Sucks when you only have 50% of your offense available. Idk how that's coaching. Bauxite has the type of offense that does well in these conditions.

50%?

Football_Fan25

Quote from: RyanLR on October 19, 2018, 10:14:28 pm
Dabbs is the real deal. I'd be shocked if he didn't have 30 carries tonight.

Robinson had less than 200 yards.   Bauxite dominated the line of scrimmage and our defensive ends out shine there's for sure.

RyanLR

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2018, 10:50:32 pm
50%?
Yeah it was impossible to throw the football. Bauxite completed one pass and Robinson 2. I'd love to see that team again in the playoffs.

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on October 19, 2018, 10:53:43 pm
Yeah it was impossible to throw the football. Bauxite completed one pass and Robinson 2. I'd love to see that team again in the playoffs.

Williams was a non factor I assume?

Digger#23

We completed 3 passes.  2 TDs and one score.  Check max preps.  I was the reporter.  It was a great game Ryan.  One of the best I've seen.  Hats off to the Senators.  No disrespect to them.  Miners earned theirs tonight. 

Football_Fan25

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2018, 10:58:51 pm

Held Robinson to less than 200 yards.

RyanLR

Quote from: AirWarren on October 19, 2018, 10:58:51 pm
Had a bunch of tackles. He was in on the scoop and score although idk if he forced it or not.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: RyanLR on October 19, 2018, 10:53:43 pm

Wonder how PA was able to pass and demolish their opponent?  Robinson could have passed but after interception they chose to go wildcat and be one dimensional. 

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: RyanLR on October 19, 2018, 10:49:57 pm
Ryan I think you're one of the best posters on here and like what you have to say, but you just helped us make our point. It will rain again on a Friday night and you're saying the coach can't adjust to the weather. The Senators went on top early and easy at the start of the game but the Miners kept pounding. Seemed like the Miners were able to adjust to the rain after the fumble that led to an easy first score by the Senators.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Digger#23

Not to mention, they had to run through that vaunted DLine.  I think Patton said it was the best DLine he ever saw yet Dabbs had to have 200+ against them.  Let's keep it where you put it....the better team won tonight.

justafan33

Bauxite can throw, but why should they?  When the run works,  why stop.  So many never gave the Miners a chance.  Bauxite had 4 turnovers and the Senators capitalized 3 times.  Bauxite had 3 takeaways which brought them back.  It was a very exciting game between two good football teams.  Bauxite proved they are tough and they have arguably one of the best coaching staffs around.  This was no fluke,  Bauxite is legit.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas