• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WATCH OUT JUNCTION CITY! HERE COMES HACKETT!

Started by Hornet Sting, July 28, 2009, 11:26:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the state championship?

Hackett
19 (54.3%)
Junction City
16 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: September 26, 2009, 11:26:40 am

Hornet Sting

buck_pride2010

oh lord here it comes..
i feel for you kid.. i really do

dragon

Nobody is afraid of Hackett! Why don't you try winning a playoff game first! 

Hornet Sting

Quote from: dragon on July 28, 2009, 11:38:04 am
We have won playoff games before. I can tell you are scared as well you should be. The whole state should be scared.

Billyo62

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 28, 2009, 11:44:47 am
We have won playoff games before. I can tell you are scared as well you should be. The whole state should be scared.

Really.... the WHOLE state!  ::)

buck_pride2010

who's hackett?? never heard of them.. maybe theres a reason for that ;)

keojimmy

looks like hackett had there 1St team meeting since last years season  ;D ;D they pumped and ready to play ...

dragon

Do you remember 2007? Of course you wouldn't. That night we whipped your butts up and down your own field!!! You don't want to see us again.

Hornet Sting

Quote from: dragon on July 28, 2009, 12:04:37 pm
Do you remember 2007? Of course you wouldn't. That night we whipped your butts up and down your own field!!! You don't want to see us again.
That was 2007 goofball, this is 2009.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

outlaw39

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! This is the funniest thread since Mtn. Pine was talking about winning state.

JC should be VERY afraid. If they played Hackett they may be in the same boat as Shiloh and have people calling for them to move up. Don't know if it would be as bad as the Clarksville game (84-14 Shiloh), but at least as bad as the Berryville game (65-0 Shiloh).

Billyo62

Quote from: outlaw39 on July 28, 2009, 12:32:20 pm
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! This is the funniest thread since Mtn. Pine was talking about winning state.

JC should be VERY afraid. If they played Hackett they may be in the same boat as Shiloh and have people calling for them to move up. Don't know if it would be as bad as the Clarksville game (84-14 Shiloh), but at least as bad as the Berryville game (65-0 Shiloh).

JC stands little chance...Hackett  has an O-line! be very Scared!  :o ::) ;)

dragon

I guess there really is no cure for STUPID!!!! Everyone stay out of Hackett, or you'll catch stupididis too.

gatecrasher

Man yall have lost your ever-lovin minds. Hackett couldn't beat Junction if JC spotted them a 21-0 lead at kickoff. Yall need to put down the Kool-Aid and step away from the table.

dragon

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: dragon on July 28, 2009, 01:53:16 pm
I guess there really is no cure for STUPID!!!! Everyone stay out of Hackett, or you'll catch stupididis too.
Ever been to Hackett? If not then you have no understanding of why Hornet Sting acts the way he does. He is normal.............in Hackett.

madmomma71701

Your kidding, right??? HACKETT ????  Come on!!!  J.C. WILL certainly steam roll your butt....And didn't we do that to ya last year???  (From Bearden)

brotherdew

July 28, 2009, 03:03:21 pm #17 Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 03:08:04 pm by brotherdew
Quote from: Billyo62 on July 28, 2009, 12:33:50 pm
Quote from: outlaw39 on July 28, 2009, 12:32:20 pm

JC stands little chance...Hackett  has an O-line! be very Scared!  :o ::) ;)

Ummm..... Last time I checked everyone has an O-line.
And guess what, Junction City has a D-line so I guess Hackett's O-line will have someone to block........If they can.

dragon

Hackett football, so easy a caveman could do it.
Unless that caveman is from Hackett.

Billyo62

Quote from: dragon on July 28, 2009, 03:33:30 pm
Hackett football, so easy a caveman could do it.
Unless that caveman is from Hackett.

Hey Hackett was ranked 192nd in the state and 13,136th in the nation last year according to Max-preps,  I think they are primed to be awesome this year!  ::)

bleudog

deep purple

I've always said you can never down someone for having school spirit. BUT this is just plain crazy lol.

Billyo62

Quote from: deep purple on July 28, 2009, 04:48:19 pm
I've always said you can never down someone for having school spirit. BUT this is just plain crazy lol.

School spirit is the life blood of these boards.......but you are right..if you post  " Crazy- Out of this world Statements" you will get swarmed on by the rest of us crazy folks!  ;D

dragon

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 28, 2009, 12:06:13 pm
For a team that has only won 3 games since you got blasted in 2007, you sure talk a lot of smack. Why don't you try winning some more games, and if by chance (and I praying that it happens), we play each other. We will take the ball, turn it side ways and stick it straight up your candyasteroids. Then we will walk off the field with your cheerleaders, stop and tell you nice game, maybe next  time you will see the endzone!

The Infidel

Does anyone besides me hear the Twilight Zone music?

dragon

DO..DO..DO..DO..DO..DO..DO..DO..DO..DO..DO..DO..DO..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

seriously where is hackett and what is it?

bleudog

July 28, 2009, 09:31:39 pm #28 Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 04:36:50 pm by bleudog
Quote from: The Infidel on July 28, 2009, 08:47:16 pm
Does anyone besides me hear the Twilight Zone music?

The tune I associated the person starting this thread was:

"And they're coming to take me away ha haaa
They're coming to take me away ha haaa ho ho hee hee
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats

And they're coming to take me away
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa!"

muleshoe_forever

Hackett is located south of Fort Smith and west of Greenwood. It is where Mansfield sends their JV benchwarmers to help them prepare for their senior JV season. And how did Hackett make the top 200 last year? I guess the lower spots must have been taken up by Hartford, Decatur, WYC, and the rest of the winless teams in 2A and 3A. I think Dermott would be a good game for them.  P.S. Figure out how to beat the rest of your conference like Shiloh did Clarksville last year before you call out Junction City again.

gatecrasher

....methamphetamine causes delusional behavior. Makes one fantasize about things that have absolutely no chance of happening. Also causes hallucinations

Pick_DA_EAGLES

sounds like they should only call out their on jr. High for the battle of hack town the they could lay claim to a champ.

muleshoe_forever

I actually feel sorry for the kids that play in this conference (the ones who have moved up to junior high since the formation of the new conference). They go through junior high whipping conference members and thinking they are a great team, then they move up to senior high and get blind sided in the playoffs. At least we have the juniors and seniors still left that played against Charleston, Lavaca, Greenland, and Cedarville and realize (or should) that they are not an excellent team or god's gift to high school football.

Hornet Sting

Quote from: dragon on July 28, 2009, 08:45:08 pm
For a team that has only won 3 games since you got blasted in 2007, you sure talk a lot of smack. Why don't you try winning some more games, and if by chance (and I praying that it happens), we play each other. We will take the ball, turn it side ways and stick it straight up your candyasteroids. Then we will walk off the field with your cheerleaders, stop and tell you nice game, maybe next  time you will see the endzone!
Let me tell you something. First off our offense will drop at least 30 on the vaunted Junction defense and Junction will have a hard time scoring against Coach Rays defense. This guy has mastered the 4-3 and will stop anybody dead in their tracks. I hope this game happens, I cannot wait.

Billyo62

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 29, 2009, 09:27:05 am
Let me tell you something. First off our offense will drop at least 30 on the vaunted Junction defense and Junction will have a hard time scoring against Coach Rays defense. This guy has mastered the 4-3 and will stop anybody dead in their tracks. I hope this game happens, I cannot wait.

Mastered you say!  and he is still coaching at a school with 167 students?  WOW!

bleudog

gatecrasher

Now you've gone from meth to crack cocaine. Really. You've absolutely f'in lost every bit of common sense you may have had. It's been awhile since anyone has scored 30 on JC-3 years I think. Bleu will correct me if that's not right.

outlaw39

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on July 29, 2009, 09:59:33 am
Now you've gone from meth to crack cocaine. Really. You've absolutely f'in lost every bit of common sense you may have had. It's been awhile since anyone has scored 30 on JC-3 years I think. Bleu will correct me if that's not right.

It was 4 years ago. 2005. Smackover beat the Dragons 41-21. Closest to 30 they've allowed since was in 2007 when they lost to Bearden 28-6. On the other hand, Hackett allowed more than 35pts. 6 times LAST YEAR ALONE!

Yes Gate, apparently they have graduated from meth to crack.

Billyo62

Quote from: outlaw39 on July 29, 2009, 10:12:19 am

It was 4 years ago. 2005. Smackover beat the Dragons 41-21. Closest to 30 they've allowed since was in 2007 when they lost to Bearden 28-6. On the other hand, Hackett allowed more than 35pts. 6 times LAST YEAR ALONE!

Outlaw, GC  are you guys not paying attention, we are talking about the Big boy O-line of Hackett and the Coach that has MASTERED the 4-3 Defense!   ::)

outlaw39

Yeah. I'm still trying to figure out if this thread or the one on the 4A board on Nashville's coaching "Hires" is funniest of the year.

bleudog

July 29, 2009, 10:44:08 am #40 Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 11:15:12 am by bleudog

O39, you are correct if you only consider Dragon losses. 

If you consider another option, the answer is Nov 03, 2006.

Bearden - 36
Junction City - 45

CLICK HERE

JC gave up more than 30 but did end up with the "W".  JC took the conference crown back they had lost to Smackover in 2005 with the win over Bearden in 2006.

;D

and believe it or not, it was JC's defense in the second half of the '06 Bearden game was the was the difference in the Dragon's getting the win. 

Don't really think our friends from Hackett will have the athletes Bearden had in 2006.

DEBO64ETOWN

You guys are wrong Hackett will mercy rule JC, or any 7a west school........ What F...., Sh** my bad I was driving though Hackett, that sh**s contiguous.  ;D Dude just put it down, JC will mercy rule you guys by halftime.

bleudog

July 29, 2009, 11:18:33 am #42 Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 01:20:09 pm by bleudog
Guys, it's worse than I thought; young hornet stingers' team was 3-8 last year:

CLICK HERE

and they should know very well what kind of athletes Bearden and the 2A-8 has to offer.

Billyo62

Quote from: bleudog on July 29, 2009, 11:18:33 am

CLCIK HERE

and they should know very well what kind of athletes Bearden and the 2A-8 has to offer.

I know that, but they were ranked 192nd in the state of Arkansas Last year! 

That's gotta count for something!   ;)

keojimmy

Quote from: Billyo62 on July 29, 2009, 11:39:56 am
Quote from: bleudog on July 29, 2009, 11:18:33 am

CLCIK HERE

I know that, but they were ranked 192nd in the state of Arkansas Last year! 

That's gotta count for something!   ;)
well it does billy , 192nd  ;D ;D

dragon

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH that's all we hear from.4-3. 3-4, stick the whole team on the line, your so called defense couldn't stop JC from running it down your  throats. Everyone in the state knows what JC is going to do, run the ball, and still nobody can stop them. Especially the big bad mighty Hackett Hornets and their scary 4-3 defense. There is a better chance of Mitch Mustain being the starting QB at Arkansas again, than you have of beating JC.

Hornet Sting

Quote from: Billyo62 on July 29, 2009, 09:32:31 am

Mastered you say!  and he is still coaching at a school with 167 students?  WOW!
What does the size of the school have to do with it?

Hornet Sting

It will happen this year.

Coach Jones

Hornet Sting

Quote from: Billyo62 on July 29, 2009, 10:20:43 am

Outlaw, GC  are you guys not paying attention, we are talking about the Big boy O-line of Hackett and the Coach that has MASTERED the 4-3 Defense!   ::)

You guys obviously know nothing of the history of Arkansas High school football. Coach Ray first introduced the 4-3 while an assistant coach at Hackett under Shelton Boyt. Then when he took over at Hackett he incorporated more of it while he was here. He then went to Morrilton as the defensive coordinator and installed the system there. He then came back to Mansfield and taught Coach Gill the 4-3 also. It would not surprise me in the least if Coach Ray is not swept up by a college in the near future on his defensive capabilities alone.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas