• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Results Are In: Wonderlic Scores for FF Posters

Started by RGP, May 08, 2011, 06:33:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RGP

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:

After extensive testing of Fearless Friday posters, results of RGP's Wonderlic Contemporary Cognitive Ability Test (More simply known as the Wonderlic Exam) are in. The aims of the test are to identify a subject's ability to succeed in a variety of posting capacities, determine personal interaction skills, recognize comprehension levels, and to provide a general aptitude capability for success in daily message board life.

The standard version of the test contains 50 multiple choice questions in a 12 minute window. Testing has remained an integral part of the data tabulated; however, complete posting history, personal message balloting, and peer-to-peer interaction has been equally important in calculating each member of Fearless Friday's Wonderlic score.

A perfect score is 50, with a person being deemed generally illiterate if they possess less than a 10. The average score of the exam is 21.

All of those who received nomination for consideration have been included in the test. Final results are listed below:

AllSmiles: Score of 22
Did very well on questions outside the realm of athletics but knew absolutely nothing about sports. Her 4,000 posts on a high school sports message board baffled all respondents. Reportedly, didn't even know there were boards on the website outside of After the Whistle and Politics and Society. Has been compared to a younger True Believer.

BadDogGHSDogPound: Score of 24
Showed some reluctance to leave his home of Greenwood and claimed at the test site that it was his first time to leave the town in six years. Demanded sitting by RD during the test. When he was unsure about something, he asked RD to draw pictures for him as his responses.

Baitshop: Score of 28
Attained a perfect score on the first half of the exam. After the four minute mark, though, he proceeded to take two lunch breaks and four restroom breaks. At the eleven minute mark, he turned in his exam incomplete because Earl had finished his. The public opinion was favorable, except for a small minority among young soccer fans and 6A posters.

B.G.: Score of 37
Performed quite well on the exam, but took several minutes to meet his quota of 7 posts per minute on Fearless Friday. Also, failed to provide any answer at all to any gender-related questions. The public offered a very favorable opinion of the poster, albeit possibly because any negative feedback mysteriously disappeared before it could be calculated into the final score.

Billy Jack: Score of 25
Everyone agreed that Billy Jack was a sweet, aging gentleman living in the ghost town of Alma, AR. Attempted to tell the testing group crappy jokes on multiple occasions, receiving only the pity laughs.

Billyo62: Score of -1
The general response from posters was:  "You've just said one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Bluedog: Score of 40
Showed an intelligent knack for doing things the right way and correctly. Among all posters, his history remains the most unbiased while producing quality information. Everyone liked Bluedog except for those who couldn't find anything wrong with him and had to dislike him for that reason.

BUGEATERS: Score of 20
Generally unliked by most of the respondents. It has been reported that his way of controlling 'Roid rages is by pounding on the keyboard keys while posting on Fearless Friday and acting like a bada** knowitall. Failed questions pertaining to college football by still living in 1990 where Nebraska was a football god and people still had high hopes for Godfather III. The computer-graded portion of the test failed to recognize "weightlifter" as a money-making occupation.

Chosen 1: Score of 1
Wrote his name down, but spent the next 12 minutes complaining about the test and everything else that was wrong with the world while forgetting to actually do his work.

Coach DePriest, PA: Score of 37
Was very well liked by all respondents. Very approachable, enjoyable, and honest. He produced a perfect score for most of the exam. However, when crunch-time came with the final and hardest 10 questions, DePriest completely folded, choked, and was unable to produce any correct answers. Hopefully, his teams will never reflect that behavior.

Coach Venny Slocombe: Score of 20
Admirable results for a man from Mansfield. The school supposedly dropped their football program five years ago, yet Venny still shows up on every Friday night in the fall for an invisible game. Cheers for Greenwood on FF since all other Mansfield residents are no longer around. Left the test early to go get into a fight at a 7 on 7 competition, supposedly his seventh of the month.

Dc24: Score of 12
Lives in an alternate universe where people actually give a da** about Arkansas State. As a result, he wished to take his exam in this alternate universe. When no one knew what he was talking about, he decided to go ahead and proceed with the test in reality. Of course, his results were on level with those of an imbecile.

Earl is my Hero!!: Score of 43
Flew through the first 40 questions in seven minutes, but showed his age when dozing off soon after. Waking up 4 minutes later, Earl thought that he had taken a two hour nap and decided to turn his test in immediately. Reportedly gained a five point bonus after offering RGP Cubs-Cards tickets.

Eddie Goodson: Score of 29
Test-giver was worried after the poster was panting and sweating profusely as a result of having to get up and hand in his exam. Produced an overall quality score on the exam. Desperately attempted to work the size of sausage biscuits at Andy's Hog Wild Café and his Christian beliefs into every question possible. Most respondents liked Eddie, but feared he had a major man-crush on B.G.

Ex-HAplayer: Score of 19
Known for making idiotic comments related to Auburn athletics, changing his argument based on what he is being called out for, and as an overall dolt. Felt he was more smarter with the test, but struggled immensely with tougher problems. Most respondents felt that his constantly complaining put him on par with his fellow student-members at Fearless.

Fastdrop: Score of 14
Living in West Memphis has clearly taken a toll on this individual. Reportedly caused 17 wrecks on his way to the exam location. Was counted off for not filling out all required information because he feared "they's gonna take away my benefits" if he was truthful. Fellow posters produced generally favorable reviews, although most admitted that they sometimes had no idea what in the he** he was talking about.

Father Guido: Score of 28
Required two desks on testing day. His Fort Smith Southside education provided a great base for his answering (at least what he could remember). Was well liked by almost all respondents, except for those with young children.

Gatecrasherfan: Score of 6
Don't act like you're surprised. Marks of the typical village idiot. All respondents talked of him being you're usual, obnoxious redneck. Most, in fact, were impressed that he had access to a computer. His responses were somewhat in-comprehensive and, in large part, had absolutely nothing to do with the questions. Repeatedly mentioned being married and being a former addict. Made ridiculous statements about a poor, juvenile detention center named El Dorado High School. Had never heard of contraceptives. Does not believe in overpopulation.

Hoghead: Score of 13
Both his test scores and posting history reflected what appeared to be a drunken stupor at all moments in life. Asked at least 15 times during the test if QF was coming that day. Reportedly wanted to take "her" on a date to Wendy's.

InYoGrill: Score of 18
Was a little below average in skills and abilities. No respondents knew anything about him as a result of skipping over his posts once reading that his username was InYoGrill.

Indiana Jones: Score of 16
Who in the he** is Indiana Jones?

Olddog79: Score of 25
His prime is obviously past him, and his posts are not what they used to be. Reportedly has attempted moves to Tulsa and Auburn, but was unable to sell enough of his illegal servants in time to make the transition. Still liked by most posters, he barely finished the test in time before having one of his servants bring him his walker.

Paw-Paw: Score of 24
Was ashamed to put down his residence as being in the ghost town of Alma, AR. Paw-Paw was a little above decent on the exam. He spent the majority of his time, though, trying to copy all of RD's responses. Turned in his exam in shame, mumbling about how he would never be as good as RD.

PC/RD/Rebel Dog: Score of 16
Equaled the score of heralded academic Vince Young by displaying similar skills: Got frustrated with the test when he was unable to draw/design pictures for answers, took entirely too much time with the first set of questions, and his answers became slurred and incomprehensible as the night went on. Threatened the test-giver when it was revealed to him that working in the public-service field did not garner him a bonus. Fans from Greenwood gave phenomenal reviews; those outside the town had no idea who the man with 25,000 posts was. An example of an incorrect response:

Redwolf143:
Score of 17
Did okay on the exam and his results/appearance went largely unnoticed. No one knew anything about him other than he was from Canada and liked Arkansas State. No one really wanted to know anything more, anyways.

Ricepig: Score of 20
Spent more time on the test searching for problems in the questions than actually answering the questions themselves. All respondents felt that they had been corrected by ricepig at least once.

Rizzo: Score of 23
Showed a general knowledge in public matters and a capability to succeed. Was overly personal and wanted all of the graders to know when his girlfriend's next "that time of month" was. Because they couldn't see him, he drew a picture for the graders of himself equipped with his latest jewelry purchases. His pathological lying about all the girls he had "gotten with" in order to get recognized and a pat on the back drew comparisons to a former, self-absorbed Fearless baseball player.

Romeo: Score of 17
Computer deducted several points for his attendance at Arkansas State. His lack of a good education did the rest of the work.

Scorp: Score of 23
From Bryant, although he no longer claims this. His psychiatrist suggested he stay away from the 7A board, although he has relapses every football season just in time to be put on suicide watch again. Typically sticks to Politics questions these days,

Showband of Arkansas: Score of 19
Decently performed in several areas. To questions he was unsure of, he responded by noting that he "knew Luke Matheson." Constantly feared throughout the exam that FF administrators were going to unleash alien creatures upon his body, and this possibly prevented him from scoring higher (but that remains debatable).

Smithian: Score of 22
Identified his college as the "Harvard of the South." Random burping and flagellating resulted in numerous complaints from fellow posters. Was caught several times staring at test-giver RGP and stalking Daryl Patton's facebook page. Answered one question with a written request for free food from anyone who graded the exam.

Stattracker:  Score of 15
Failed to realize that no one cares about softball. Similarly, failed to recognize that women cannot be athletes.

Texarkana Piggie: Score of 22
Respondents felt that she was a kind woman who was just around for the company. Her hobbies included "liking" all seven of her facebook friends' every status update, picture, and comments on their walls. Was confused somewhat with True Believer until respondents figured out she was more interested in topics relating to food recipes than flirting with fellow posters.

Trevster10: Score of 17
Produced a typical score for a student at Bryant High School. All respondents agreed that he said the most without saying anything at all. He has reportedly been placed on suicide watch several times for being a fan of the 7A Central.

Ty: Score of 26
Easily one of the most mysterious posters on Fearless, Ty chose to take his exam at 4 A.M. His personal information was very confusing. For example, he listed his education as being at Hendrix (where he played baseball), Yale, the University of Arkansas, NWACC, and Springdale College. Nevertheless, he still had a quality performance on the exam.

True Believer: Score of 21
Very average in every sense of the word. Blended into the crowd of posters and wasn't easily noticed. Performed decently on the test, but was reportedly more interested in having overweight, 50 year old men flirt with her at the event. Sent out select invitations following the test for posters to come over to her house for some homemade "spicy" dishes. All were afraid of travelling on to Marion, though, once they reached DepthsOfHell, AR. 

Uncle Ivan: Score of --
Showed a canny and intelligent capability to really pi** people before and after the exam. All respondents claimed to have been threatened at least once and feared their lives. Upon learning that he was a Wynne fan, several asked if the school still had a football team. However, on test day he was a no show, and, alas, his insults and threats fell weightlessly.

Valleysports: Score of 18
Made the announcement that he flew airplanes several times, just to make sure that everyone heard him. When he knew he missed something, Valleysports would talk about how much better the Wonderlic test was down in Texas.

Women Without Whiskey 7/6: Score of 30
Displayed a quality education in his score, but refused to answer any question dealing with money. Instead, he claimed the end of the world was near for his great-great-great grandchildren because we spend money today. Identified himself as a "former student." Demanded to know how much the test cost, then complained about idiot moderators before vanishing for several weeks.

Xtremewildcat: Score of 4
Attempted to prove his worth by working very hard on the test, but failed miserably. Was unable to produce any coherent sentences. Blamed tough questions on "stupid Republicans" and said he didn't need to take "this stupid test" since "Obama in da house and I's gonna be rich, bi***." No one knows why he's still around.

Zebradynasty: Score of 6
Produced long responses to all of the multiple choice questions without any of them being comprehensible. To questions he was unsure of he drew a box, wrote "African-American" beside it, and then proceeded to check the box. This was the case on the last 30 questions of the test. No one really seemed to like the abstruse Jesse Jackson of Fearless Friday.

Fearless Friday would like to thank all of those who participated in RGP's Wonderlic Contemporary Cognitive Ability Test. Your commitment through testing, behind the scenes balloting, and informative peer-evaluation were  very beneficial in composing these results.

Most assuredly, some files have been misplaced or lost in the transition to posting them online. If you feel that you or someone else was not properly included in the posting of these results, feel free to personal message the test-giver RGP.

Any and all complaints should be directed nowhere since I really don't care what you think. Once again, thank you all for your correspondence and enjoy.

RGP

Eddie Goodson

My sausage biscuits are HEAVENLY and I'm not just saying that cause BG told me too.

True Believer

I only flirt with Bait because I want a free meal at his restaurant. 

I disagree with the average and blending in statement.  There is no way I am just average. 

RD™

Tracey is/was/will always be wrong.

She can D..I..A..F

fastdrop

Quote from: RGP on May 08, 2011, 06:33:58 pm
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:

I apoligize to all FF posters, members, and guest. Since I am dumber dan dirt I had my mom sew the answers to the test in the back of my best under wear about a month ago.  Since I have not been home in awhile for my mom to wash my cloths the answers were soiled and lost forever.  The only thing I remember is fastdrop schooled me on everything I have ever seen posted by him. He is my one and only hero. If and only if I would of been born a BLUE DEVIL!!!
RGP... If I had only knew you felt this way I could of helped you out. There is still hope for you..yet.

trevster10

I bet if I lived in the great Northwest, I would have received a higher score.

That's crap. ;D

BillyJack™

Hey, my jokes are funny! I'm sitting here laughing just thinking about them.

Texarkana_Piggie

True Believer

gatecrasher

I was just informed that my score was tampered with by HA....therefore I want a redo....;D

Brian G

Good stuff RGP.  I agree with much of those and would only change a few myself. 

trevster10

Quote from: B.G. on May 08, 2011, 09:38:45 pm
Good stuff RGP.  I agree with much of those and would only change a few myself.

Yeah, my notably low score is an obvious mis-scoring. I'm not sure who else you are referring to, though.

Brian G

It gives you a goal.  In 14 months, you'll get a automatic bump.

trevster10

I hate that a bias like that is taking place, although it is a merited one.

Brian G

As I understand it, it's not where you ain't it's where you are.

Wahls

Trevster scored a 17, and I scored a 19 which is either equal or lower than three people that can't even type sentences in a grammatical fashion. (Ex-HAPlayer, Olddog79, Venny)

I also didn't get the alien joke, but whatever. It was somewhat interesting though.

True Believer

Quote from: B.G. on May 08, 2011, 10:01:52 pm

I call a foul here. 

Brian G

Quote from: True Believer on May 08, 2011, 10:40:18 pm

I call a foul here. 
I didn't do the scoring, but I don't know why your complaining on that one as Marion certainly doesn't have as much negativity attached to it as Cryant. 

trevster10

Quote from: Showband of Arkansas on May 08, 2011, 10:37:48 pm
Trevster scored a 17, and I scored a 19 which is either equal or lower than three people that can't even type sentences in a grammatical fashion. (Ex-HAPlayer, Olddog79, Venny)

I also didn't get the alien joke, but whatever. It was somewhat interesting though.

I think this was a compliment?

If not, ill take it as one, anyways. ;D

trevster10

Quote from: B.G. on May 08, 2011, 10:44:40 pm

I call a foul here. 
I didn't do the scoring, but I don't know why your complaining on that one as Marion certainly doesn't have as much negativity attached to it as Cryant.

One of these days, that's gonna get a rise out of a newbie Bryant poster.

And I'm gonna enjoy watching what happens. 8)

Brian G

Oops typo.  Wonder if any ex-posters caught it too.

True Believer

Quote from: B.G. on May 08, 2011, 10:44:40 pm

I call a foul here. 

Well that certainly makes me feel better.    (where is that darn sarcasm button?)

Wahls

Quote from: trevster10 on May 08, 2011, 10:45:12 pm

I think this was a compliment?

If not, ill take it as one, anyways. ;D

Our ACT scores are higher than everyone else's on this board (except for  Ramblin' Man and a couple more) anyway.

Brian G

trevster10

Quote from: B.G. on May 08, 2011, 10:47:30 pm
Oops typo.  Wonder if any ex-posters caught it too.

Mind=blown.

But, what else should you expect?

trevster10

Quote from: Showband of Arkansas on May 08, 2011, 10:49:15 pm
Our ACT scores are higher than everyone else's on this board (except for  Ramblin' Man and a couple more) anyway.

And oh by the way, mine has recently gone up a few points too.

:)

Brian G

Wahls

At no point did I say if by "everyone else" if it was comparative or cumulative. The phrase does not indicate either.

Wahls

Quote from: trevster10 on May 08, 2011, 11:04:17 pm

It was already pretty high to begin with. Sheesh.

trevster10

Quote from: B.G. on May 08, 2011, 11:11:49 pm
Further proving my point.

You do an excellent job of being extremely vague. Always a real mystery.

Maybe we should just call you Mr. (s.) Mystery?

trevster10

Quote from: Showband of Arkansas on May 08, 2011, 11:20:46 pm
Quote from: trevster10 on May 08, 2011, 11:04:17 pm

It was already pretty high to begin with. Sheesh.

27+4=31

;D

Still need a 32, though.

RGP

1,000,000th post reference

Smithian

You officially have too much time on your hands.

Wahls

Quote from: RGP on May 09, 2011, 12:06:14 am

1,000,000th post reference

I figured that much out, but I still have no idea how that equates to aliens...

trevster10

Quote from: Smithian on May 09, 2011, 12:16:47 am

Somebody's not happy with their score..

Wahls

May 09, 2011, 12:25:35 am #37 Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 12:43:10 am by Showband of Arkansas
I just wanna know what RGP would have scored. I guess that's up for us to decide?

EDIT: Here's what I came up with:

RGP - Score of 15
RGP has the typical allure of an offensive lineman and he frequently looks for women in bathing suits to impress. He attempts to attract a mate by sticking his finger in his mouth so that he can move his lip to display his lower pre-molars. He appeared to cruise through the test, until two of the Williams brothers appeared at the test center without their ID, admission ticket, and a permitted calculator. Unfortunately, RGP's test score was construed as he was unable to finish the test, but you should have seen the other guy.

Smithian

Quote from: trevster10 on May 09, 2011, 12:22:36 am
Quote from: Smithian on May 09, 2011, 12:16:47 am
Somebody's not happy with their score..
It's quite accurate except Patton's FB is private therefore uncreepable.  :-\

Baitshop

"BUURRRRRRPPPP......hey, you're out of toilet paper in the crapper....tell Earl to bring the car around, TB's makin' sgetti tonite and we got to go by and pick up fastdrop and Scorp before we go to BG's poetry reading..."

AllSmiles

I don't know about y'all, but I was laughing while reading the whole thing!

Rizzo

Lol, that was quite humorous.

RGP, I have pictorial evidence to debunk part of mine, however.\

Great Billy Madison quote on Billy.

And, I think you messed up scoring ZD, higher than X.

Chosen 1

One over par. I'm on the leaderboard at least behind BillyO and Uncle Ivan.

Chosen 1

And to further explain my 1, when I went in for the test I pulled my pants down. "Wonderlic" confused me.

Rizzo

Quote from: Chosen 1 on May 09, 2011, 02:52:02 am
And to further explain my 1, when I went in for the test I pulled my pants down. "Wonderlic" confused me.
This made me lol, and question RGP's sexuality all at the same time.

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.

Wahls

Quote from: Rizzo on May 09, 2011, 03:26:48 am

You've been living in Florida too long.

Chosen 1

Quote from: Rizzo on May 09, 2011, 03:26:48 am

Whoaaa... No homo tho! (Lil' Wayne voice)

Rizzo

Lol, I haven't been in Florida long enough.

Though, I am laxed on the whole gay thing. I have a few friends who are gay, both guys and girls. I have no problem with it. If that's how they want to live their life, that's up to them.

Chosen, you have to throw a "No Homo" out in the beginning of a comment like that one. That has to be the first thing said.

Chosen 1

Quote from: Rizzo on May 09, 2011, 03:54:39 am
Lol, I haven't been in Florida long enough.

Though, I am laxed on the whole gay thing. I have a few friends who are gay, both guys and girls. I have no problem with it. If that's how they want to live their life, that's up to them.

Chosen, you have to throw a "No Homo" out in the beginning of a comment like that one. That has to be the first thing said.

It's implied where I'm from.

And for the record, RGP wasn't the test official in my room. It was some lady by the name of Quite Frankly.

Eddie Goodson

I don't know about anyone else but I've taken a sample Wonderlic test. I scored right around 30. Don't remember exactly the score but to remember it was 30ish, so he pretty much nailed mine.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas