• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014-04-19 7A/6A Soccer (B/G) Standings

Started by woodpeckerfsm, April 19, 2014, 12:42:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woodpeckerfsm

April 19, 2014, 12:42:45 pm Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 10:39:00 pm by woodpeckerfsm
I have also included last week's game schedule and this week's game schedule.

Enjoy

ClevelandCoach

Hello all, I'm new here. I'm a high school women's soccer coach from Cleveland, Ohio visiting my girlfriend in Bentonville for the next week. Since we play in the fall, I enjoy heading down South to watch teams play and see how they compare to what we have up North.

I'd like to go out and see the Bentonville/Har-Ber game on Wednesday what time is that game and will it be played at the high school?

chaoslord

April 21, 2014, 02:36:45 pm #2 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 02:42:48 pm by chaoslord
Har-Ber High School has a brand new soccer field at their high school. I can't get Google maps to load right now, and the field isn't on the satellite view yet anyway, but if you find Har-Ber high school you'll see the football field is west of it. Just west of that is a middle school. If you draw a triangle between the football field, baseball field, and that middle school, that region is where the soccer field is generally. I *think* it's actually directly west of the baseball field, but I know it's out in that big ol' patch of green somwhere. I usually pull in at where the middle school is since they've built a parking lot back there now.

As for time, I would guess it'll be at 5:30 but I'm not 100%. I've sent a text to the referee assignor to ask him since I couldn't find an updated schedule online. I'll post again if I get a confirmation or let someone else provide that if they happen to know it.

edit: JV Girls at 5, VG at 6:30

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas