• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post week 6 scores here - for games Mon April 14th through Sat April 19th! (All classes)

Started by sevenof400, April 12, 2014, 03:28:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

Most conference races hit the halfway point this week and we may start to see the first playoff spots clinched this week.  Please keep those scores coming!

onewildrice

coach cleats

Gingerman10

Sir Alex

RC10

04/15 @ FS Northside

FS Northside 0-6 MSM
FS Northside 2-1 LR Catholic (1-1 after regulation, Northside wins on pks)

KCShinn21

sevenof400

Go Postal

Quote from: sevenof400 on April 15, 2014, 09:16:28 pm
Vilonia Girls 3, Nettleton 1
Vilonia Boys 3, Nettleton 0
Fantastic!  I'm still looking on next cycle.  Should be interesting my friend.

Go Postal

Girls SHoccer

PA girls 4- Sylvan Hills girls 0

PA boys 1 (3)- Sylvan Hills boys 1 (0) PK's

chaoslord

Springdale @ Heritage

VG Springdale 0 Heritage 4
VB Springdale 2 Heritage 0

Heritage finished VB with 9. 2YC probably half way through second half, then OFFINABUS with 3.5 seconds left. I also took a big tumble over a thing of water bottles trying to give players room to play near the line on a full sprint during VB game, so if anyone saw that I hope they laughed as much as I did after I got over the embarrassment  ;D

6aSoccer

Mountain home girls 6 Jonesboro girls 0
Mountain home guys 1 Jonesboro guys 1.. Moontain home wins in penalties..
Mountain home was busting it tonight, and played very hard and very well.. Hustled to every ball, was very impressive to watch.. Jonesboro had plenty of chances just didn't work out for them. Jonesboro up 1-0 with about 10 min or so left when a foul was called on Jonesboro that allowed mountain home to hit a penalty shot and tie it up.. Jonesboro player received a red card a few minutes into the half followed by a mountain home player with about 15 min or so left in the half. Let's say it was an aggressive game of soccer. Jonesboro played possession and small ball and mountai home played defensive and worked for the counter. Two different styles but was fun to watch. As physical as it was there were two reds, one for each team, and a bunch of yellows for one of the teams..I know I saw a few players looked pretty roughed up, so hope all get some rest and continue solid play next Tuesday for more conference match ups!

Arbitro

ruserious?

4-15-14        Searcy at NLR  conferences matches

VG         Searcy 0 (0)-0(2) NLR  (yep, 0-2 in pks)

VB        Searcy 2-1 NLR

Go Postal

Quote from: 6aSoccer on April 15, 2014, 09:36:49 pm
Mountain home girls 6 Jonesboro girls 0
Mountain home guys 1 Jonesboro guys 1.. Moontain home wins in penalties..
Mountain home was busting it tonight, and played very hard and very well.. Hustled to every ball, was very impressive to watch.. Jonesboro had plenty of chances just didn't work out for them. Jonesboro up 1-0 with about 10 min or so left when a foul was called on Jonesboro that allowed mountain home to hit a penalty shot and tie it up.. Jonesboro player received a red card a few minutes into the half followed by a mountain home player with about 15 min or so left in the half. Let's say it was an aggressive game of soccer. Jonesboro played possession and small ball and mountai home played defensive and worked for the counter. Two different styles but was fun to watch. As physical as it was there were two reds, one for each team, and a bunch of yellows for one of the teams..I know I saw a few players looked pretty roughed up, so hope all get some rest and continue solid play next Tuesday for more conference match ups!
Nice to see my old alma mater (class of '75) to get both of the boys/girls win.  GO BOMBERS!

hst

Quote from: Go Postal on April 15, 2014, 09:25:09 pm
bump for update on the 5A Greenbrier/Clarksville boys/girls games.

Per Greenbrier's Soccer account on Twitter: (@GHSSoccer14)

Greenbrier Girls win 4-0 over Lady Panthers.
Greenbrier Boys win 3-0 over Panthers.

FutbolPhan

7A/6A Central Conference Game from Tuesday, April 15, 2014

VG Russellville 0 - 0 Conway (Russellville wins in PK's 5-4 I think)
VB Russellville 2 - 0 Conway

razorback

sevenof400

Bulldogs2014

soccerfanatic

Bryant Girls and Boys teams beat El Dorado 6 to 1 Tuesday night.  Obvious that you get what you pay for with coaches.   El Dorado was unprepared especially in the girls game.

AirWarren

razorback

Warren girls are 6 and 4 (losses to Arkadelphia, Sheridan (twice), and Texarkana
Warren boys are 8 and 2 (losses to Hamburg and El Dorado (both in Pks)

Both teams play Hermitage tonight at home.

AirWarren

Wow. Solid record for the boys and girls.

Hope the jacks whoop up on those hermits. Go jacks and please post the finals for us soccer jack fans.

Go jacks!

Lionheart88

Warren's boys are doing a phenomenal job.  They'll make some noise in the 4A playoffs this year.

Go Postal

seven, I heard the Lady Goblins won tonight 9-0, but that is not verified yet.

FutbolPhan

RC10

razorback

mijally

Girls SHoccer

AirWarren

Basketball13

Arbitro

VB Malvern 2 - 0 Pulaski Robinson (conference)
VG Malvern 1 - 1 White Hall (non-conference)

hst

Hot Springs Lady Trojans defeat Hope Lady Bobcats 1-0

Hot Springs Boys defeat Hope boys 4-1

VHSCoach2

onewildrice

minerjack

VGirls
Bryant- 8
Benton 0

I don't think anyone is gonna touch these girls this year.  Bentonville, maybe.  They've got a HECK of a freshman too.  Scored four on Tuesday in a 7-1 win against El Dorado.

Raiders5

RC10

fourfourtwo

eldoradosoccerplayer

Miner- The score was 6-1 for both boys and girls, as someone mentioned up above.  I remember because the girls told us we didn't stand a chance of doing as well as them.  That's really impressive about the freshman though, good luck out of the South conference next year, sincerely, it's been fun playing you guys.

Another hard game against a strong Fair team in Little Rock this year, but we managed to pull out a win in PKs.  Another poster on this site, GenesisGuzman16, scored the winning PK.  He also scored our goal against Bryant last week.

VB El Dorado 1 (4)-(3) 1 JA Fair

and then the girls with a friendly at home
(nonconference)
JVG El Dorado 4-0 HS Lakeside
VG El Dorado 7-0 HS Lakeside

ninjafighter

Valley View vs Westside

Girls:

Valley View (13).   Westside (0)

Boys:

Valley View (7).    Westside(0)

RC10

Quote from: fourfourtwo on April 17, 2014, 11:07:54 pm
Quote from: RC10 on April 17, 2014, 10:35:53 pm
VG   FS Northside 3-1 Russellville

Was it not FS Northside 3-0 Russellville?
The 3-1 score was varsity girls. I posted the boys score earlier, which was 3-0.

KCShinn21

coach cleats

ninjafighter

Valley View @ Jonesboro

Girls:

Valley View (4).  Jonesboro (1)

Boys:

Valley View (1).   Jonesboro (0)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas