• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post week 5 scores here - for games Mon April 7th through Sat April 12th! (All classes)

Started by sevenof400, April 07, 2014, 07:32:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

The conference races are in full swing as the push to Harrison continues - please keep those scores coming!

ManUCH14

The Coach

woodpeckerfsm

HP14

Maumelle wins both games today

MHS VG (10) - Westside VG (0)
MHS VB (6) - Westside VB (0)

sevenof400

A very busy Tuesday night of action throughout the state is in store for tonight - get out and see a match or two!

HP14

I am hearing that NLR will play Jonesboro at Maumelle High School tonight due to Burns Park closing fields.  Girls 5pm
Boys 7pm

sevenof400

Quote from: HP14 on April 08, 2014, 10:44:52 am
I am hearing that NLR will play Jonesboro at Maumelle High School tonight due to Burns Park closing fields.  Girls 5pm
Boys 7pm

What is up with NLR's stadium? 

mijally

Quote from: sevenof400 on April 08, 2014, 11:06:31 am
Quote from: HP14 on April 08, 2014, 10:44:52 am
Boys 7pm

What is up with NLR's stadium?
They tore it down after football season to build a new one.

soccerfanatic

11players

Quote from: The Coach on April 07, 2014, 09:05:17 pm
Quote from: ManUCH14 on April 07, 2014, 08:58:13 pm
Eureka Springs beat Berryville?? 2-1? Can somebody confirm this?

Yes I can. That's a first I'm sure.

how did they beat Berryville? how did the game go?

sevenof400

Batesvile at Vilonia

Girls: Batesville 6, Vilonia 1
Boys Vilonia 1(5), Batesville 1(3)

Bulldogs2014

Varsity Girls
Greenwood- 2
Russellville- 1

Varsity Boys
Greenwood- 1
Russellville- 0

onewildrice

mijally

Lionheart88

VG
White Hall 4
Hot Springs 0

VB
White Hall 1
Hot Springs 4

Two completely different games.  In the girls game White Hall was up 2-0 within, I kid you not, 1:15.  Fastest two goals I've ever seen.  They cruised to half time, got up 3-0 right out of the gate in the 2nd, then started subbing, the 4th was a freshman with her first-ever goal (I think she was a frshman, I know this is her first year on the team), after which they were subbing wholesale, didn't even really try for a fifth, just got experience for younger players.  Also one of the cleanest, most evenly-called games I've seen in a long time.  Then came the guys game.  Yellows all over the place, acrimonious as all get out, just messy.  I'm a little surprised the postgame handshake didn't turn into a brawl, though apparently words were exchanged between a WH player and a HS coach.  Nasty.  And these teams have to play again.

Sir Alex

5A West

Boys
Greenbrier 7 Morrilton 0
Harrison 3 Clarksville 0

Girls
Shiloh Christian 7 Huntsville 0
Greenbrier 4 Morrilton 0
Harrison 9 Clarksville 0

FutbolPhan

Sockers Kid

Basketball13

Northside @ Southside games.

Varsity Girls Southside 4 - Northside 0
Varsity Boys Southside 0 - Northside 2

Raiders5

sevenof400

All 5A scores to this point have been posted to the standings.

Thanks as always to everyone who posts scores in these threads!

soccerfanatic

mijally

Conference game @ Conway St Joe
(VG) Maumelle 5  St Joe 1
(VB) Maumelle 4 St Joe 0

KCShinn21

chaoslord

VG Heritage 2 Har-Ber 1 (from yesterday)

VG Green Forest 4(? I forget. Might be 5) Eureka Springs 1
VB Green Forest 6 Eureka Springs 0

ES was missing three of their better VB players through suspension. Was 5-0 at half, 6th goal came with ~19 minutes left in the game.

Phew, I'm tired. Six down this week, six to go! (+2 adult league games too probably. Who says you can't pay for college off of this?)

Basketball13

Quote from: chaoslord on April 10, 2014, 10:34:47 pm
VG Heritage 2 Har-Ber 1 (from yesterday)

VG Green Forest 4(? I forget. Might be 5) Eureka Springs 1
VB Green Forest 6 Eureka Springs 0

ES was missing three of their better VB players through suspension. Was 5-0 at half, 6th goal came with ~19 minutes left in the game.

Phew, I'm tired. Six down this week, six to go! (+2 adult league games too probably. Who says you can't pay for college off of this?)

I agree. This definitely pays my college. Anyways,

Varsity Girls

Fayetteville 1
Van Buren 0

AirWarren

AirWarren

MDXPHD

football nut

PA Varsity Boys defeat Cabot Varsity Boys 3 to 2

onewildrice

Arbitro

hst

DeQueen Lady Leopards 6, Hot Springs Lady Trojans 0

DeQueen Leopards 6, Hot SpringsTrojans 0.

arksoc

4/8

VG  Ark Baptist 0-3 Mena
VB  Ark Baptist 0-2 Mena

4/10

VB  LR Christian 2-0 Sylvan Hills

4/11

VB  Pulaski Robinson 0-5 Arkadelphia

PressBox-81

Conway Lady Cats 2-0 over Greenwood.

Conway Boys 3-2 over Greenwood.

Injury bug is hitting the Wampus Cats bad this year.

Raiders5

RC10

RC10

chaoslord

VG Siloam Springs 1 Bentonville 1 SS wins 7-6 on PKs
VB Siloam Springs 2 Bentonville 6

Heck of an effort by the VG from SS. Held strong defensively, scored a goal on the break, but conceded a penalty kick with 5 minutes left. Won on the shootout when the 7th Bville player kicked theirs right at the keeper and then the SS player made no mistake. Had a really unfortunate situation where the 4th BVille player took her kick before the whistle, meaning it didnt count, and the SS keeper saved it. She made the actual kick that counted. But, it all worked out in the end. SS Keeper was in great form.

SS VB were down 3-0, fought back to 3-2 (PK + well worked other goal), but then the flood gates opened.

On a personal note, I have absolutely never been as disrespected as a soccer referee, or honestly as a human being, as I was tonight by a couple of coaches. I'm going to write up a long effort post tomorrow about referee abuse, because that behavior was absolutely unacceptable. There is a reason the referee pool is stretched so thin and I can almost promise you that referee abuse, verbal or physical, is the biggest reason.

KCShinn21

Lionheart88

VG
White Hall 2-4 Hope

VB
White Hall 3-2 Hope

As a referee myself, I don't like to bash referees, but those were probably the worst-officiated games I've ever seen in AR HS ball.  It certainly didn't help that both ARs (crew did not rotate between games) were 2013 Hope grads, both palyed for the Hope boys last year.  They didn't even try to hide that, Hope's coach told WH's coaches that straight up.  There was at least one obvious handball in the box by Hope uncalled, and two of their goals (one each game) were scored when they knocked the WH keeper over the line into the goal, no foul given.  Disgraceful.  I'm shocked White Hall was able to walk out with even one win.

VHSCoach2

Quote from: RC10 on April 11, 2014, 11:25:41 pm
Also, FS Northside 16-0 LR Hall

That's not a typo? It was actually 16-0?

Also, Vilonia @ Greene County Tech: 4/12

VG: GCT 1(3), Vilonia 1(2)
VB: Vilonia 2, GCT 0

Basketball13

RC10

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on April 12, 2014, 12:33:48 am
Quote from: RC10 on April 11, 2014, 11:25:41 pm
Also, FS Northside 16-0 LR Hall

That's not a typo? It was actually 16-0?

Yes, 16-0. I made sure to get confirmation on the score before posting it here.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas