• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guests on this forum - please read!

Started by sevenof400, February 03, 2012, 10:06:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

February 03, 2012, 10:06:48 am Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:46:12 am by sevenof400
While we appreciate your taking the time to stop by this forum and scan the threads, on behalf of the management of Fearless Friday, I would like to invite you to register and contribute - not only to the soccer forum but all of Fearless Friday.

As the soccer season will be starting soon, the most difficult task is the discovery of scores.  This year, we're trying to keep the conference schedules and results from all classifications posted on Fearless Friday so we can have one source to quickly view the results and standings from high school soccer around the state. 

Last year (2013), we attempted to keep the 4A standings but we just couldn't get enough people to contribute schedules prior to the season and scores throughout the year.  This season, I am going to try a different approach - building the schedules and results on the fly.  I'll post more about that in the 4A scores and results thread.     

We hope that by offering this service, we will draw more posters to Fearless Friday.  While the soccer forum is fortunate to have a core group of posters who find and post results, we need you!   

Go Postal

Nice seven.  Since there is no separation between different conferences as in Football and Basketball forums, we need to at least try and pin to keep some separation in different conferences threads on this forum.  Give anyone a one place to view their conference(s) and to also see the topics on all other conferences.  Everyone in all conferences need to post on their individual conference and post things that include all conferences in the main forum.  Scr3w those football and basketball people that think that those sports are the best sport, let's make this Worldwide sport a forum to be posted with them and not a "other sport".  Just saying...

sevenof400

Update for 2015:

While I am still thinking through some changes for the 2015 season, I would like to re-extend this invitation to guests to register and participate in this forum.  With soccer starting in more schools this year, hopefully we will see a few more regulars drop by and contribute some scores, thoughts, observations and commentary! 

Come on in - sit a spell, take your shoes off!

Go Postal

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 31, 2015, 02:02:47 pm
Update for 2015:

While I am still thinking through some changes for the 2015 season, I would like to re-extend this invitation to guests to register and participate in this forum.  With soccer starting in more schools this year, hopefully we will see a few more regulars drop by and contribute some scores, thoughts, observations and commentary! 

Come on in - sit a spell, take your shoes off!
Y'all cum back now.  Y'hear?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas