• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Infield Mix in Bulk

Started by Outofmany1, October 24, 2018, 10:52:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Outofmany1

Any of you coaches know where you can find the red infield mix in bulk in the state?

Chester A. Arthur

Do you mean the actual infield mix (sand, clay, and silt) that the skinned portion of the infield is made up of?
Or infield conditioner/calcined clay/topdressing, like Turface MVP?

Outofmany1

the conditioner. I need to get a bulk load and am trying to find somewhere in the state that I could call and get pricing?

Chester A. Arthur

I'm not aware of any Arkansas distributors of bulk conditioners in the 22-24 ton large truckloads. Lots of places carry it by the pallet (1 ton).

Southern Athletic Fields out of Tennessee was recently purchased by Turface and they can hook you up. In the south there are a lot of options in Texas a google search will reveal.

Probably not much help because you probably looking for Arkansas because the freight is often as much as the material.

Rob Van Winkle

You may reach out to the Travelers or Naturals, depending on where you live. Their field crew may be able to help you out.

coachmeeker

BWI out of Texarkana can get you bulk loads of Diamond Pro Infield mix, Bulk Diamond Pro Infield Conditioner, or Turface Infield Conditioner. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas