• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

jc to 3a

Started by Donnie Jamon, April 30, 2015, 04:34:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Come on, Pitbull. Lets see this "data" you are referring to.

dragondad

Ohhhh I get it, now we're going to "estimate" a schools enrollment based on how much milk they serve.   Yeah, that makes sense.

Pit Bull

May 13, 2015, 06:13:29 am #102 Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:36:26 am by Pit Bull
What? You've never seen the lady with the flabby arms in the lunchroom with the clicker? What do you think she's counting? That's part of my new auditing role but it has nothing to do with athletics but resource accountability and I'm not accusing JC of anything but I'll tell you by far the numbers aren't even close in some situations. I'm just saying that the AAA needs a better accountability matrix because the data is always available....

Pit Bull

If the AAA really wanted to end this type of problem and build a real time reporting system they would work with other accounting department that are tracking books, meals and demographics that all schools have to report and receive annual audits on anyway to get a real student enrollment number.

The_Devil_Himself

bleudog

May 13, 2015, 07:33:13 pm #105 Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 07:56:43 pm by bleudog
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 13, 2015, 06:46:41 pm
According to this, JC had 272 students and Gurdon 251 students at the time this information was gathered.

http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/arkansas/rankings?schooltypepublic=y&schooltypemagnet=y&state=AR&schooltypecharter=y&page=9

I'm not sure your point, but you do realize the JC number on that site is for grades 7-12 and the Gurdon number on that site is for grades 9-12 don't you?

The_Devil_Himself

Not counting the Louisiana kids again.
:o

JC Guy

Dude get a life! The beat down was a long time ago.

bleudog

May 13, 2015, 08:37:22 pm #108 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:20:42 am by bleudog
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 13, 2015, 08:04:43 pm
Not counting the Louisiana kids again.
:o

The article looks like the 2012 ADE number for in-state students in 7-12.  CLICK HERE

The folks who put the article together either didn't request or didn't know to ask for the secondary ADE file with the out-of-state student data.  The AAA did and does.

Page two of the JCHS annual report gives a combined number for grades 7-12.

CLICK HERE

Using 344 as the 7-12 number is an average of 57 per class or 171 in an average 3 year group.  That made JC a large 2A school for the period.

I'm sorry JC ruined you or your kid's senior year, but jousting with windmills has been ridiculous since the early 1600s.

dragondad

dragondad

Also, by that article we must assume Gurdon 9-11 count was 188.25.....   so, how valid is the article TDH. If it's a smoking gun, you just shot yourself in the face.

Wilson

Milk carton data. . scientific. . especially if some kids drink more than one carton of milk. . which they do. . and when half of the kids don't even eat lunch from the school caf. . which they don't. . if that's your evidence . .wow. . those kinda numbers can go in any direction at any school . .a 3A school may consume a low 1A school average in milk or vice versa . . any numbers in a scenario like that can't be used. as a good judge of anything . . wow. . milk cartons . . really. . this is awesome lol

THA TRUTH

U know what I'm just gonna go ahead and say it we are the patriots of 2a ball and we will cheat our way to victory at all cost so what if we recruit kids from Ruston Monroe and Shreveport I've always heard if u ain't cheating u ain't trying

FootballDude02

Who really cares how many kids they have, and where they come from? You still have to get your 11 ready to compete day in and day out regardless the situation....Just like the Pats "Deflate Gate", air not being in footballs don't get receivers open to catch and score...you still have to play the game. But this is only one mans opinion.  ;D

minerjack

Principals and Supes manipulate numbers every year.  Some do it for reasons to benefit programs.  Some do to... not necessarily hurt programs, but to put them in a harder situation than they would be in.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: THA TRUTH on May 14, 2015, 09:06:31 am
U know what I'm just gonna go ahead and say it we are the patriots of 2a ball and we will cheat our way to victory at all cost so what if we recruit kids from Ruston Monroe and Shreveport I've always heard if u ain't cheating u ain't trying

And there ya have it.

bleudog

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 14, 2015, 09:49:43 am
Quote from: THA TRUTH on May 14, 2015, 09:06:31 am

And there ya have it.

That was way too easy there TT.  ;D

The_Devil_Himself

May 14, 2015, 10:28:56 am #117 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:39:51 am by The_Devil_Himself
The folks who put the article together either didn't request or didn't know to ask for the secondary ADE file with the out-of-state student data.

This kind of stuff right here is exactly why so many people don't believe you guys. You act as if it is everyone else's responsibility to elicit the truth from you. In no way do you ever see yourselves as being responsible for being forthcoming about it. After all, since you deal with this issue regularly it does put the onus on you.

Your "the AAA did and does" statement is equally ridiculous. Obviously the AAA did not for a number of cycles, how else can it be explained that your classification number jumped from 144 to a level which vaulted you into Class 3A despite the fact that your local population is quite likely shrinking.

According to one of your own, the Louisiana kids attending your school under the agreement account for 15%-25% of your total enrollment. According to that information, combined with the fact that Louisiana kids weren't reported until the 2016-18 cycle numbers because the AAA didn't know to ask, Junction City should have been in Class 3A during the 2008-10 cycle.

I'm sorry JC ruined you or your kid's senior year, but jousting with windmills has been ridiculous since the 1600s.

Righting a wrong does not necessarily require a personal stake, Boudreaux. There are those of us out here who are concerned about other people's kids being done wrong.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad on May 13, 2015, 09:09:14 pm
Also, by that article we must assume Gurdon 9-11 count was 188.25.....   so, how valid is the article TDH. If it's a smoking gun, you just shot yourself in the face.

Gurdon doesn't doctor the numbers, Boudreaux. Evidently that point completely eluded you.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: FootballDude02 on May 14, 2015, 09:14:54 am
Who really cares how many kids they have, and where they come from? You still have to get your 11 ready to compete day in and day out regardless the situation....Just like the Pats "Deflate Gate", air not being in footballs don't get receivers open to catch and score...you still have to play the game. But this is only one mans opinion.  ;D

Leagues have rules. Included in those rules are ball inflation regulation and guidelines as to who is eligible to play. These rules are designed to eliminate unfair advantages. Everyone else seems to be following the rules. Regardless of how long a bus ride it is to Farmerville.

bleudog

May 14, 2015, 11:02:36 am #120 Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 01:09:13 pm by bleudog
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 14, 2015, 10:28:56 am
The folks who put the article together either didn't request or didn't know to ask for the secondary ADE file with the out-of-state student data.

This kind of stuff right here is exactly why so many people don't believe you guys. You act as if it is everyone else's responsibility to elicit the truth from you. In no way do you ever see yourselves as being responsible for being forthcoming about it. After all, since you deal with this issue regularly it does put the onus on you.

Your "the AAA did and does" statement is equally ridiculous. Obviously the AAA did not for a number of cycles, how else can it be explained that your classification number jumped from 144 to a level which vaulted you into Class 3A despite the fact that your local population is quite likely shrinking.

According to one of your own, the Louisiana kids attending your school under the agreement account for 15%-25% of your total enrollment. According to that information, combined with the fact that Louisiana kids weren't reported until the 2016-18 cycle numbers because the AAA didn't know to ask, Junction City should have been in Class 3A during the 2008-10 cycle.

I'm sorry JC ruined you or your kid's senior year, but jousting with windmills has been ridiculous since the 1600s.

Righting a wrong does not necessarily require a personal stake, Boudreaux. There are those of us out here who are concerned about other people's kids being done wrong.

JC follows all rules established by the ADE in reporting its out-of-state student numbers to the ADE.  I understand there are a small number northern border schools that have a few out-of-staters and they report them the same way. 

The AAA was/is aware of the dual files caused by the software update error and could have moved JC up any time the combined numbers warranted.  The AAA did so for the next cycle.  Prior to the update glitch both files were combine automatically so no manual extra step to see if there were enough out-of-staters to bump a school up was needed.

I don't know how more simply to put this.

There is no wrong to right. 

THA TRUTH

This guy might be the only person from Gurdon that tries to have some type of moral conviction cause I know some women from there that sure didn't

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 14, 2015, 10:32:08 am
Quote from: dragondad on May 13, 2015, 09:09:14 pm

Gurdon doesn't doctor the numbers, Boudreaux. Evidently that point completely eluded you.

You're an idiot!

Yeah...of course they don't.   apparently the fact that your article shows Gurdon to be doing exactly what you deny eluded you. Your apparently to dang ignorant to comprehend anything beyond a nose hair. Just enjoy your last year in 2A and shut up, or show physical proof that negates all of the documents and spreadsheets posted on FF showing JC does count and report all students to the ADE.

dragondad

Quote from: THA TRUTH on May 14, 2015, 11:05:02 am
This guy might be the only person from Gurdon that tries to have some type of moral conviction cause I know some women from there that sure didn't

Nothing moral about his "conviction", he's a sore arse loser that hunts for any excuse he can find regardless of truth or lie.....and I've read little if any truth from him ever.   Everyone else in Gurdon has to be a genius because he has apparently soaked up ALL of the dumb arse.

Wilson

I guess the AAA must be in on it. .because if JC was hiding numbers, then now that the cat is out of the bag the AAA would be righting that wrong and punising those no good cheaters . . if they don't then the AAA us absolutely in on it. . and that means its a conspiracy!!!! . .milk cartons got nothing on this. . its all about the AAA and JC coming together to keep Gurdon down. .

if you feel so strongly TDH. .why don't you take your issue directly to the AAA and see how far you get. . otherwise you're just being an internet tough guy. . most likely posting from your moms house eating her hot pockets between posts and online gaming. . and even if you really aren't . . you more than fit the stereotype. . .now run along and find some celebrity twitter account to troll

minerjack

Brutus conspired to kill Caesar with Cassius.  Brutus was Caesar's best friend.

dragondad

Quote from: Wilson on May 14, 2015, 01:34:31 pm
I guess the AAA must be in on it. .because if JC was hiding numbers, then now that the cat is out of the bag the AAA would be righting that wrong and punising those no good cheaters . . if they don't then the AAA us absolutely in on it. . and that means its a conspiracy!!!! . .milk cartons got nothing on this. . its all about the AAA and JC coming together to keep Gurdon down. .

if you feel so strongly TDH. .why don't you take your issue directly to the AAA and see how far you get. . otherwise you're just being an internet tough guy. . most likely posting from your moms house eating her hot pockets between posts and online gaming. . and even if you really aren't . . you more than fit the stereotype. . .now run along and find some celebrity twitter account to troll

That's right, 19 members of the board of directors, all of which are Superintendents or Assistant Super's, plus every member of AAA staff.   I mean, come on that's seems totally believeable. Wilson, you let the secret out now we're doomed.

Wilson

Had to pop in between recruiting . . spring football is in full swing in south Louisiana . . busy time of the year for me. . thanks to all the folks with deep pockets in JC for keeping the jet fueled and flash money.to keep the kids interested ;)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wilson on May 14, 2015, 02:30:27 pm
Had to pop in between recruiting . . spring football is in full swing in south Louisiana . . busy time of the year for me. . thanks to all the folks with deep pockets in JC for keeping the jet fueled and flash money.to keep the kids interested ;)

There is a rumor that Charleston is trying to hire you away from junction city

Wilson

I can neither confirm nor deny this rumor. . .you should talk to my representative .   Jimmy Sexton. . he handles all my inquiries and contract negotiations

The_Devil_Himself

Yeah, because everyone knows the AAA is interested in enforcing it's own rules. That is absolutely the funniest thing I've read all day. As long as they are raking it in from your playoff gates, you'll be hearing nothing from them.

THA TRUTH

I guess that's why gurdon gets no love then

JC Guy

Is that what all the hate is about? Y'all don't get the money from your one and done appearances in the playoffs makes you feel like you need to troll Junction WHO KNEW! :o

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 14, 2015, 08:51:32 pm
Yeah, because everyone knows the AAA is interested in enforcing it's own rules. That is absolutely the funniest thing I've read all day. As long as they are raking it in from your playoff gates, you'll be hearing nothing from them.

So by that we must assume they made no money at all from NLR.

Someone give this clown's med's back, he's went from just plain dumb to dumb and delusional.

Wilson

He really needs to come looke at these JC playoff gates. . if the AAA is getting by because of JC's playoff gates they got issues . . and living on ramen noodles . .lol

THA TRUTH

Hey now don't discredit ramen noodles like that

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad on May 14, 2015, 09:44:20 pm

Someone give this clown's med's back, he's went from just plain dumb to dumb and delusional.

The fact that you are questioning anyone's intellect is hilarious. NLR self reported.

http://www.katv.com/story/28037616/nlr-hs-forfeits-football-basketball-wins

Wilson

Dude. . don't you have some hot pockets to be heating up and an online adventure game to be playing?. . .run along now before your mom gets upset and shuts down your WiFi

JC Guy

Ok boy's back off of him we are going to wrinkle his tin foil hat. You know he has one on the way he thinks conspiracies are everywhere.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Wilson on May 14, 2015, 10:34:26 pm
Dude. . don't you have some hot pockets to be heating up and an online adventure game to be playing?. . .run along now before your mom gets upset and shuts down your WiFi

That's pretty funny considering any childish innuendo in this conversation is coming from the Louisiana contingency. I'm not calling people names. I'm just doing what I've been doing for a pretty good while........putting you guys out there for people to take a look at.

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 14, 2015, 10:27:41 pm

The fact that you are questioning anyone's intellect is hilarious. NLR self reported.

They didn't self enforce though, and it's been a strong rumor that they only self reported because they knew the heat was coming down.

Trust me, NO ONE, is "questioning" your intellect. You've made it clear to everyone that you have none.

Wilson

No. . you haven't called anybody names. . except when you said we wrre ALL liars and cheaters. . basically saying we. .as fans.   were guilty of some freaking crime . . lumping us together on baseless information that can be read any way that any person wants to interpret it. .as you can with any info to fit whatever your agenda may be. . i have several friends from the Gurdon/Presscott area. . friends i met first when playing high school ball against. .and none of them think the way you do and in fact they say you act as their village idiot online. . .one of these guys happens to even be a football coach over there. . . .but you haven't called anyone any names. ..you have proven yourself to be a moron with an agenda. . if yiu think there's evidence of wrongdoing . . nutt up and do something about it. . I've been on this board off and on since 03 and i have never seen any one person so eat up with jealousy and ignorance as you. . and never felt the need to call a dude out till now because . .you're just eat up with the dumb***. . get over yourself . . or seriously .  get an attorney and lose some of your moms hard earned money while PUBLICLY outing yourself as a moron who just doesn't get it when a judge dismisses the case for a total lack of evidence and integrity for that matter. .  now go use that wifi for some more anonymous posting on one of a dozen sites I'm sure you try to act like a big shot on. .

dragondad

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 14, 2015, 10:57:38 pm
Quote from: Wilson on May 14, 2015, 10:34:26 pm

That's pretty funny considering any childish innuendo in this conversation is coming from the Louisiana contingency. I'm not calling people names. I'm just doing what I've been doing for a pretty good while........putting you guys out there for people to take a look at.

Names? That'd be like snake, or dog, or turd...all of which you're obviously physically not.

As for anything else I've said.....well, I just call them like I see them based on words and actions.

JC Guy

You done wrinkled his hat for sure now Wilson.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Wilson on May 14, 2015, 01:34:31 pm

Like I've said numerous times, the AAA has no interest in dealing with this. It would be nothing but a financial drain on them. As for the NLR situation , you're kidding yourself if you believe the AAA was about to come down on them. Everybody and their brother knows what has been going on up there for years. One of your own big stars tweeted about going up there, eh?
The NLR forfeit business in the result of an internal struggle. Someone wanted Bolding out and saw that as the only way to do it.

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on May 09, 2015, 05:24:28 pm
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 09, 2015, 11:21:18 am
Quote from: bleudog on May 08, 2015, 11:52:53 am
South Regional first round baseball final from Woodlawn:

Quote from: 66SSV on May 08, 2015, 11:42:45 am
JC 4 Gurdon 0
Smith throws no hitter

Would winning a suitcase tournament game no-hitter style be considered rollin'?  ;)

How many seniors does your baseball team have?

Quote from: cuz on May 09, 2015, 03:29:12 pm

Thanks cuz. I knew Cupp and Jolley were seniors, but wasn't sure if there were any more.  Seems like over recent history there are more years than not where only a few manage to get in the full four.
Let me correct that...
Cameron Cupp
Peyton Jolly
Kegan Hanry
Jerry Wayne Glover
Randall Holyfield
Total of 5....

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad on May 14, 2015, 11:03:40 pm
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on May 14, 2015, 10:27:41 pm

They didn't self enforce though, and it's been a strong rumor that they only self reported because they knew the heat was coming down.

Trust me, NO ONE, is "questioning" your intellect. You've made it clear to everyone that you have none.

Classic. This is almost as entertaining as your notion that I inadvertently blew the whistle on Gurdon with the US News article.  Here's a little hint for ya.......the difference between 188.25 and 251 is the senior class which doesn't get reported to the AAA because they are counting only grades 9-11.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Wilson on May 14, 2015, 11:24:36 pm
No. . you haven't called anybody names. . except when you said we wrre ALL liars and cheaters. . basically saying we. .as fans.   were guilty of some freaking crime . . lumping us together on baseless information that can be read any way that any person wants to interpret it. .as you can with any info to fit whatever your agenda may be. . i have several friends from the Gurdon/Presscott area. . friends i met first when playing high school ball against. .and none of them think the way you do and in fact they say you act as their village idiot online. . .one of these guys happens to even be a football coach over there. . . .but you haven't called anyone any names. ..you have proven yourself to be a moron with an agenda. . if yiu think there's evidence of wrongdoing . . nutt up and do something about it. . I've been on this board off and on since 03 and i have never seen any one person so eat up with jealousy and ignorance as you. . and never felt the need to call a dude out till now because . .you're just eat up with the dumb***. . get over yourself . . or seriously .  get an attorney and lose some of your moms hard earned money while PUBLICLY outing yourself as a moron who just doesn't get it when a judge dismisses the case for a total lack of evidence and integrity for that matter. .  now go use that wifi for some more anonymous posting on one of a dozen sites I'm sure you try to act like a big shot on. .

You mad, bro?

The_Devil_Himself

I'm out. You guys have a great weekend. I'm headed to D'Arbonne to hold an interest meeting with parents of star north Louisiana football players. Supposedly there are a number interested in employment at GP and are seeking low cost housing near their prospective employer.
But don't fret JC......ole scratch is gonna throw you some scraps, too. I'll be heading to the border after that to recruit some immigrant labor for that home decor manufacturing facility I'm looking at establishing in your school district. Once I get that rolling, you guys will be looking Class 4A square in the face.
You'll no doubt be a regular contender then to add to your vast array of state titles in a sport in which you probably do not have one in.......SOCCER!

Wilson

Nope not mad. . a child like you can't makr me mad. . you're like a rock in a shoe though . . . . but honestly you're like that one idiot standing by yourself out in the rain yelling . . "Hey.   its raining"  . thing is even those idiots eventually get enough self awareness to realize they are the only ones in the rain and come inside with everyone else. . here. . everyone is just watching you saying. . that dude doesn't get it

oh. . and try not to look like such a racist with your soccer comment there Hot Pocket. . I'm sure once your imaginary home decore plant is up and running on your computer industrialization game its gonna be the envy of all your gamer friends . . .now don't let this new game distract you from your farmville game you have been playing for years. . .would be a shame for all that work to go to waste

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas