• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tired of hearing from JC fans

Started by baseballgod91, October 06, 2014, 11:37:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DADDY KNOWS

RiverEagle079

what you are saying is they will get beat in 2014 by someone from the 6-2A lemme guess itll be Marvell right ;)

big E

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 07, 2014, 07:44:10 pm
what you are saying is they will get beat in 2014 by someone from the 6-2A lemme guess itll be Marvell right ;)
hilarious.

RiverEagle079

Hold up now this guy might be on to something

Dragon I

big E

cuz

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cuz on October 07, 2014, 06:10:42 pm
Quote from: HF on October 07, 2014, 05:46:34 pm
Quote from: amehr36 on October 07, 2014, 05:43:57 pm
If anyone dislikes me in particular (which I seriously doubt)..... Just know I'm only trying to help you understand how much your team sucks compared to Junctions..... maybe then you wont get your twiddle feelings hurt every time you get thrashed.

I've already started passing around a collection plate in Hector to get someone to vandalize J.C's buses(all of them, plus all the charter buses in a 100 mile radius), and to bribe the refs(in case the Dragons do make it up to wherever) to make sure the upset of the year happens this year :D
Where do we send the money HF........ ;D ;D
To the 2013 Rain Dance Fund . . . . :D :D :D

RiverEagle079

Im just saying it would be absolutley hilarious to see marvell beat JC

RiverEagle079

but that is so unlikely because JC just has to start the bus and marvell is defeated

HorseFeathers

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 07, 2014, 08:53:20 pm
but that is so unlikely because JC just has to start the bus and marvell is defeated

Marvell would forfeit :D

RiverEagle079

I think we should have a bottom feeder playoff like the last three seeds of the confrences go on to a second playoff and call it the toilet bowl :)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 07, 2014, 08:59:36 pm
I think we should have a bottom feeder playoff like the last three seeds of the confrences go on to a second playoff and call it the toilet bowl :)

I think there's a College Bowl called that :D...If there's not there should be 8)

RiverEagle079

OOO and the championship is played in the worst field in the state PW lol sorry to out you Big E

THA TRUTH

I got to go with the ole dermott field

gatecrasher

To summarize what I've read in this thread..

JC has ALWAYS straddled both sides of the state line. I lived in Union County for 30 yrs. Nobody said a word until they started winning championships. I sense truly upset.

I live across the street from Cutter Morning Star (member of the 5-2A). There ain't a team in this league that would stay within 35 points of JC. Yes, they would mercy rule every member of this conference.

Nobody is beating JC this year. Sorry about your hard luck.

dragondad

gate, ole "baseballgod91" got his feathers ruffles when someone supposedly said Poyen is "mediocre"

gatecrasher

Pit Bull

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 07, 2014, 03:43:47 pm
Where are u from then

I'm from the last place that the Dragon got a spankin... It ain't hard to tell...

dragondad

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 07, 2014, 10:23:19 pm
Where are u from then

I'm from the last place that the Dragon got a spankin... It ain't hard to tell...
I can't remember our last "spanking", but the last team to win against us was Earle in a non-conferemce monsoon rain and lightning storm that was called in the third quarter.

HorseFeathers

Where are u from then

7 Points isn't a spanking....So you must be from Rison or Bearden(both beat them by 3+ Td's in the same season to qualify for last teams to spank J>C)...

bleudog

October 07, 2014, 11:09:01 pm #71 Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 11:11:08 pm by bleudog
Quote from: HF on October 07, 2014, 10:40:30 pm
Where are u from then

7 Points isn't a spanking....So you must be from Rison or Bearden(both beat them by 3+ Td's in the same season to qualify for last teams to spank J>C)...

I can't remember when the mercy rule started, but since 1998 the 2010 Bearden team has been the only team to have a 35 point lead over JC in the second half.  Those Bears ended up winning 35-8 in JC. :'(

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: dragondad#1 on October 07, 2014, 07:12:32 am
Hf...that's what bothers me....is people would rather have these kids on a bus at 5:30am to go 45 minutes away n there is a school 5 minutes away...I was raised in JC played football n baseball for JC n now my son is playing football n basketball for JC..he has told me that he feels honored to play on  the same field that me n 3 of his uncles played on & that means a lot to me...to show my age I was on the first team coach carp ever coached in jc

And here's where the slope gets slippery. It doesn't stop with the kid living 5 blocks away being spared from a 5:30 wakeup call. Next it was ole so-so has a kid 5 miles down the road that has to get up at 5:45, then 10 miles, then 15 miles. Then comes the Delhi Charter. Yeah, we know that money comes from Louisiana so there's no need for an Arkansas head
count to get funding. Slowly but surely, exactly what is going on down there is leaking out. Funny thing is, it's the former players doing the telling. God knows, we'll never get an admission from the adults on this board. The Gestapo never had a front so united.

And I'll say this, most of us never would have suspected anything if you hadn't overdone it. Most 5A schools in this state don't have the level of specialization that JC enjoys in it's spring sports. You win both track and baseball state championships in dominant fashion using two completely different sets of athletes. People aren't stupid. Eventually they catch on. And when that suspicion grows strong enough, you're achievements......regardless of their greatness.......become watered down.

THA TRUTH

Keep digging u might find something

dragondad

And yet the fact remains that the ADE does receive and count the LA kids, of which we've averaged 17 total in 9th-11th combined, per year, the last three years. 17!!! So now, it's not only football but they're also filling track and baseball out of the males from that 17 count? Our cheerleaders are back/back champs too, I guess we now know how that's possible. But wait, what about all those years when we sucked yet had LA kids from not just one parrish, but two??? 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dragondad on October 07, 2014, 11:25:23 pm
And yet the fact remains that the ADE does receive and count the LA kids, of which we've averaged 17 total in 9th-11th combined, per year, the last three years. 17!!! So now, it's not only football but they're also filling track and baseball out of the males from that 17 count? Our cheerleaders are back/back champs too, I guess we now know how that's possible. But wait, what about all those years when we sucked yet had LA kids from not just one parrish, but two??? 

Just change the name of the school to Junction City Sports Academy...

02cat

I love there trash talk. Like to see it when other fans get all heated in a keyboard conversation. Yes, some of the things they start or say is a lil to much but hey its all for the love of the game. I have talked to several JC fans on here and face to face, pretty good group as far as I can tell. Do I want them beat as bad as everyone else, you dang right I do. Do I want Hector to he the one that does it, heck yeah, but I will not get on here and say we are better than they are. Don't let you fingers do the talking, let the young men on the field do it. I guarantee you if they get there streak snapped they will be the first to congratulate whoever it is. Put up or shut up... Go Cats!!!!

dragondad

I'm just bitter that we only won 5 out of 13 possible state championships last year!! What kind of crap avg is that!?!? Those LA kids are going to have to pick it up or we're closing the border!

MomaLion

Quote from: cav2012 on October 07, 2014, 05:25:23 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on October 07, 2014, 12:31:02 am
Honestly I think Hazen fans have them beat this year with the arrogance lol...and perhaps Earle.
its ok. Just remember that 6 win season whenever you're upset  :'(
Haha, I don't get upset.  You see, I don't live my life based on if my team wins or loses.  I'm proud of them regardless.  We have great kids and great coaches so my life is pretty darned great  ;D

cav2012

Awwweeeee that is so awesome tooooo hear!

MomaLion

Quote from: cav2012 on October 08, 2014, 12:38:06 am
Awwweeeee that is so awesome tooooo hear!
Glad I could make your day  ;)

Pit Bull

Quote from: HF on October 07, 2014, 10:40:30 pm
Where are u from then

It's not like JC has achieved Barton Bear Level of Dominance? IJS...

When noby else wins a game or championship for about 10 years then I'll entertain this madness...

THA TRUTH

4 years was longest streak for Barton and jc is close to that and could achieve that and more but it doesn't matter cause u prolly are like some people that believe past greatness can never be surpassed

bleudog

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 07, 2014, 11:15:29 pm
And here's where the slope gets slippery. It doesn't stop with the kid living 5 blocks away being spared from a 5:30 wakeup call. Next it was ole so-so has a kid 5 miles down the road that has to get up at 5:45, then 10 miles, then 15 miles. Then comes the Delhi Charter. Yeah, we know that money comes from Louisiana so there's no need for an Arkansas head
count to get funding. Slowly but surely, exactly what is going on down there is leaking out. Funny thing is, it's the former players doing the telling. God knows, we'll never get an admission from the adults on this board. The Gestapo never had a front so united.

And I'll say this, most of us never would have suspected anything if you hadn't overdone it. Most 5A schools in this state don't have the level of specialization that JC enjoys in it's spring sports. You win both track and baseball state championships in dominant fashion using two completely different sets of athletes. People aren't stupid. Eventually they catch on. And when that suspicion grows strong enough, you're achievements......regardless of their greatness.......become watered down.

Some posts go a long way toward proving the statement "people aren't stupid" isn't always true. ::)

bleudog

Quote from: 02cat on October 07, 2014, 11:51:08 pm
I love there trash talk. Like to see it when other fans get all heated in a keyboard conversation. Yes, some of the things they start or say is a lil to much but hey its all for the love of the game. I have talked to several JC fans on here and face to face, pretty good group as far as I can tell. Do I want them beat as bad as everyone else, you dang right I do. Do I want Hector to he the one that does it, heck yeah, but I will not get on here and say we are better than they are. Don't let you fingers do the talking, let the young men on the field do it. I guarantee you if they get there streak snapped they will be the first to congratulate whoever it is. Put up or shut up... Go Cats!!!!

baseballgod91

Just started this thread to getcha stirred up

Dragon I

No you didn't.  You thought everyone would agree with you.  Turns out, they don't.  Now you're trying to save face.

baseballgod91

I could careless if a people that know nothing about sports except what they learned 20 yrs ago when they were in high school agree with me or not. Yall do get on my nerves though. A 4A school is suppose to beat up on a 2A school

Dragon I

baseballgod91

amehr36

He flops more than a fish in a barrel it appears....

Dragon I

Well, you can't claim ignorance, so it must be one of the three.

big E

dragondad

Didn't yall notice, he's a "baseballgod!" 91 may be his IQ. Don't hate!

True Fan

The_Devil_Himself

Yeah, the water gets a boiling around them so they start tossing "stupids" around. Typical modus operandi.

amehr36

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 08, 2014, 01:05:13 pm
Yeah, the water gets a boiling around them so they start tossing "stupids" around. Typical modus operandi.

I would love to have your predictions on everything so I can bet the house on the complete opposite.

bleudog

October 08, 2014, 01:28:39 pm #97 Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:31:42 pm by bleudog
Quote from: True Fan on October 08, 2014, 12:53:06 pm
Quote from: baseballgod91 on October 08, 2014, 10:04:45 am
4A school

link?

TF, you know how legends grow.  Carpenter will be dressing out 85 before Week 8 and there'll be cars with Texas license plates in the parking lot.  :o

As for as a link, BG91 is missing a link or is a missing link.  Not quite sure which. ;D

bleudog

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on October 08, 2014, 01:05:13 pm

You're the one who posted "people aren't stupid;" then proceeded to prove some are.

cuz

Quote from: Dragon I on October 08, 2014, 10:08:04 am
Are you simple, stupid, or slow?
I think BBG91 qualifies for all 3.... ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas