• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tired of hearing from JC fans

Started by baseballgod91, October 06, 2014, 11:37:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baseballgod91

Everyone knows northern Louisiana i mean junction city is good but im tired of the fans commenting on here about how good they are and they cant be beat. I have nothing against JC but their fans on here make me hate them.

RabidWolf

Well, I'm not a JC fan. Actually have only seen them twice ever. But no one can deny their dominance. And honestly, to me they've earned the right to brag. They've been untouched for quite some time. They impress me tremendously.

MomaLion

Honestly I think Hazen fans have them beat this year with the arrogance lol...and perhaps Earle.

dragondad

October 07, 2014, 12:47:04 am #3 Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:58:05 am by dragondad
Most of what I see is JC fans having to defend their team because weak minded fans of other teams post threads like this one. Here's how you shut a Dragon up...Beat Us!!  Convincingly, consistently, and statistically!! Shut the pie hole about recruiting and not counting students because it's been proven that we're legal and legit, over and over and over. Put your proof on the table that trumps our proof and record and THEN, you can blow hard all you want. Until then, worry about your own team and why it is that others aren't as focused on your accomplishments.

footballfrenzy

It is a question to be asked though. How is JC able to dip their hands into an entirely different state and lure students (athletes) away from wherever it is they came from? I'd be interested to see each players academic timeline from elementary up into high school. I would also be interested in seeing how many students pulled out of Louisiana are athletes. Parity is no stronger than any other division than 2A and it's at the very least worthy of an eyebrow raise to how 1 school has had the upper hand in the class for as long as it has. And please don't lecture me the petty talk about an offseason program. If no rules are being broken and if there are as many Louisiana students as there are Louisiana student-athletes walking the halls of JCHS then more power to y'all.

dragondad

Avg 166 total 9th-11th, including LA kids. 35 avg dress out for football or 21%. We've avg 16 LA kids per year the last three years in 9th-11th. That's 16 total, male and female combined.

big E

Kids are kids whether from Louisiana or Arkansas the kids from Louisiana dont have super powers that make them superior to the rest in of the world they are just kids that obviously out work the rest of us thats why they win they are bigger and faster and stronger than you are so they beat the brakes off you thats the secret not some crap about kids from Louisiana not bein counted..

THA TRUTH

Majority of the stars were raised in jc all their lives except

HorseFeathers

it's a sad day for the students when people would rather see kids ride a bus instead of attending the school in the same town they grew up in. . . .

dragondad#1

October 07, 2014, 07:12:32 am #9 Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:16:10 am by dragondad#1
Hf...that's what bothers me....is people would rather have these kids on a bus at 5:30am to go 45 minutes away n there is a school 5 minutes away...I was raised in JC played football n baseball for JC n now my son is playing football n basketball for JC..he has told me that he feels honored to play on  the same field that me n 3 of his uncles played on & that means a lot to me...to show my age I was on the first team coach carp ever coached in jc

baseballgod91

Ok when yall jumped in on a thread earlier a out the 5 2A you called two teams mediocre and it didnt matter who won that game because nobody cant beat junction. Yall dont defend yalls team. Everyone know yall are good. Most JC fans on fearless are just really annoying.

dragondad#1

I think that it's more keeping the boards pumped up...helps to keep everyone from getting bored lol

WPWells

HorseFeathers

I have a love - hate relationship with those guys .  . . They do keep the boards stirred up lol

DogsWin7

Quote from: MomaLion on October 07, 2014, 12:31:02 am
Honestly I think Hazen fans have them beat this year with the arrogance lol...and perhaps Earle.
+1 and If you can't beat'em....join'em!  :)   Besides...I've never seen any of the posts by bleudog, cuz, etc....ever be disrespectful to another team.    In fact, they are always humble in their wins and provide support to the kids by stat's, pic's etc. very informational.

WPWells

It would be weird if Earle fans weren't arrogant. That's what makes them unique

green-eagle

if we are dreaming here, i would like to see a game between Warren and JC.......also we can see which team has the most FF posters and supporter...... i would have to go with Warren..!

OB11

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 07, 2014, 09:51:05 am
It would be weird if Earle fans weren't arrogant. That's what makes them unique

I've always enjoyed reading posts from Earle fans.  They are passionate about their school like most posters on FF.  Glad they are not in my alma maters conference anymore though.  They are always tough. 

bigworm

Quote from: dragondad#1 on October 07, 2014, 08:32:14 am
I think that it's more keeping the boards pumped up...helps to keep everyone from getting bored lol

amen. its dead without the JC fans making everyone mad. keep it coming.

cuz

I'll have to agree with Momalion about Hazen, they're not only arrogant but disillussioned, Earle posters, never had any problems with....... ;D

thabeast428

If ur tired of reading and hearing about jc then dnt get on here. Also in jc the state line splits our small town up. Kids live in jc rather it be on ark side or la side they should be allowed to attend the school of the city they live in. Plus it's not many that live in la anymore bc most moved the ark side bc of talk they couldn't attend jc the next yr then the charter thing came alone,Idk nthn about that but if ur small town was split in half by state line and u had a kid that would have to ride a bus 25 miles to go to school when they live just blocks away from the school wouldn't u have a problem with that? When it's all said and  done Noone should have to explain anything to people like u on here bc as lone as AAA knows and says it's ok then so be it. If we wasn't winning all the time we wouldn't hear anybody complain so shut the h*ll up and grow up a lil thanks and have a great day

Pit Bull

October 07, 2014, 03:36:11 pm #21 Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 03:41:42 pm by Pit Bull

"What the Fruit Roll Ups," how did we get in this conversation?

Yall might fear JC but the last time I checked we were 1-1, split... Therefore we can't wait to have more BBQ Dragon Wings, Dragon Legquarters, Dragon Gizzards cause it's just another game if we meet again....

THA TRUTH

Ventman

JC just has superior athletes and coaching to go along with those atheletes. At some point there will be a drop off in the talent. Who knows when though. Some team will catch up at some point.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: thabeast428 on October 07, 2014, 02:58:07 pm
If ur tired of reading and hearing about jc then dnt get on here. Also in jc the state line splits our small town up. Kids live in jc rather it be on ark side or la side they should be allowed to attend the school of the city they live in. Plus it's not many that live in la anymore bc most moved the ark side bc of talk they couldn't attend jc the next yr then the charter thing came alone,Idk nthn about that but if ur small town was split in half by state line and u had a kid that would have to ride a bus 25 miles to go to school when they live just blocks away from the school wouldn't u have a problem with that? When it's all said and  done Noone should have to explain anything to people like u on here bc as lone as AAA knows and says it's ok then so be it. If we wasn't winning all the time we wouldn't hear anybody complain so shut the h*ll up and grow up a lil thanks and have a great day

You're right. If you weren't winning all the time, it wouldn't be an unfair advantage.

thabeast428

What's unfair about it now? Prove to us how were doing something illegal which u can't, so move on and get over it

THA TRUTH

Let gurdon get passed the second round once then maybe they can be worth talking about

RiverEagle079

I dont really have a issue with JC or its posters.  The have a dominant team and the posters express that dominance.  Yes they tend to ruffle feathers alot but really making a pointless thread to whine and complain about the posters and how they post is ridiculous.

THA TRUTH

It just proves we are doing our job

cav2012

its ok. Just remember that 6 win season whenever you're upset  :'(

cav2012

For the record, I like most of jc fans and Earle fans. They realize that this is a internet website

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cav2012 on October 07, 2014, 05:27:09 pm
For the record, I like most of jc fans and Earle fans. They realize that this is a internet website

Bu...Bu...But..I thought this was where I was supposed to live out my life at, hating on teenaged kids....darn

cav2012

You should borrow some tissues from jbtiger

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cav2012 on October 07, 2014, 05:30:13 pm
You should borrow some tissues from jbtiger

ha...I think he used a sam's club pack of those the last spat he got into on here....

amehr36

If anyone dislikes me in particular (which I seriously doubt)..... Just know I'm only trying to help you understand how much your team sucks compared to Junctions..... maybe then you wont get your twiddle feelings hurt every time you get thrashed.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: amehr36 on October 07, 2014, 05:43:57 pm
If anyone dislikes me in particular (which I seriously doubt)..... Just know I'm only trying to help you understand how much your team sucks compared to Junctions..... maybe then you wont get your twiddle feelings hurt every time you get thrashed.

I've already started passing around a collection plate in Hector to get someone to vandalize J.C's buses(all of them, plus all the charter buses in a 100 mile radius), and to bribe the refs(in case the Dragons do make it up to wherever) to make sure the upset of the year happens this year :D

cuz

Quote from: baseballgod91 on October 06, 2014, 11:37:33 pm
Everyone knows northern Louisiana i mean junction city is good but im tired of the fans commenting on here about how good they are and they cant be beat. I have nothing against JC but their fans on here make me hate them.
Yet you start a thread about JC.... ??? ???

cuz

Quote from: HF on October 07, 2014, 05:46:34 pm
Quote from: amehr36 on October 07, 2014, 05:43:57 pm

I've already started passing around a collection plate in Hector to get someone to vandalize J.C's buses(all of them, plus all the charter buses in a 100 mile radius), and to bribe the refs(in case the Dragons do make it up to wherever) to make sure the upset of the year happens this year :D
Where do we send the money HF........ ;D ;D

big E

If you can't beat them start a thread about them.

DADDY KNOWS

big E

Dragon I

Quote from: DADDY KNOWS on October 07, 2014, 07:07:26 pm
JC can and will be beat

This dude started an account just to state the obvious.

DogsWin7

But....Daddy knows best right?    Bunch of sissy smack talking dudes who are jealous of a good football program.....what else is knew?!?!  :)   

RiverEagle079

Quote from: DADDY KNOWS on October 07, 2014, 07:07:26 pm
JC can and will be beat
and the sky is blue, the pope does where a funny hat and the bear really does S$&t in the woods. Congrats on the Captain obvious post SIR!

THA TRUTH

big E

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 07, 2014, 07:31:01 pm
I thought it was insightful
yeah strait to the point just like a first grader should do.

DADDY KNOWS

big E

Did you get that info from your crystal ball?

RiverEagle079

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas