• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thanks for your support.......

Started by NEark tigers, April 18, 2014, 09:08:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

I know it is late, but I would like to thank my great supporters during my time in the PSP (Private School Prison) system. Bodyguard, ISU7, Marion Blue Devil, Oldman, Pit, and countless others. I have thought of writing a long speech over my banishment, but I decided to write it in simply one sentence:

"Freedom of speech is never free....in certain parts of Arkansas."

Now, since I have got that out of the way. First I would like to congratulate our 3-3A players that made All-State and All-Regional. Corey Garrett and Dontae Garrett from Earle; Damonique Brown and Marquise Chew from Rivercrest; T. Bruce from Osceola; Scott Eubanks from Manila.

Also, congrats goes out to my Earle Bulldogs for another great season..

Radiotalker

T. Bruce? You have first names for the others and then disresepct him by T. Bruce.

It's cool

NEark tigers

Quote from: Radiotalker on April 18, 2014, 10:30:34 am
T. Bruce? You have first names for the others and then disresepct him by T. Bruce.

It's cool

I simply forgot his first, accept my mistake. He is a great player. Has he signed with anyone?

Radiotalker

Quote from: NEark tigers on April 19, 2014, 12:37:50 am

It's cool

I simply forgot his first, accept my mistake. He is a great player. Has he signed with anyone?

Shawnee CC

ISU7

It's cool
Tomas..Is that better Radio..lol

RTF

If I posted that NEark it would have already been deleted lol

DogsWin7

Quote from: RTF on August 12, 2014, 03:04:59 pm
If I posted that NEark it would have already been deleted lol
Don't be a hater.

RTF

yes... because that statement was full of hate (sarcasm).............

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on April 18, 2014, 09:08:28 am
I know it is late, but I would like to thank my great supporters during my time in the PSP (Private School Prison) system. Bodyguard, ISU7, Marion Blue Devil, Oldman, Pit, and countless others. I have thought of writing a long speech over my banishment, but I decided to write it in simply one sentence:

Now, since I have got that out of the way. First I would like to congratulate our 3-3A players that made All-State and All-Regional. Corey Garrett and Dontae Garrett from Earle; Damonique Brown and Marquise Chew from Rivercrest; T. Bruce from Osceola; Scott Eubanks from Manila.

Lol welcome back bro..sssssssh..not too loud..lol..

cdelaney

NEA- Speaking of PSP.... Have you seen the Bulldog's BB schedule yet? Looks like you have a trip to ECS this winter. Should be fun- I really expected them to play in State last year. Hope you can make it to LR. Will you be wearing an ankle bracelet? 

Head Lion

Gonna miss the warm confines of Bulldog gym. NOT, but I sure will miss the great basketball games between our schools the last few years. People, who did not witness those battles 3-4 times a year, just can not imagine the intensity in those games. Best of luck to the Bulldogs in 2A and save me a seat in Hot Springs.

Radiotalker

Quote from: Head Lion on October 08, 2014, 05:15:55 pm
Gonna miss the warm confines of Bulldog gym. NOT, but I sure will miss the great basketball games between our schools the last few years. People, who did not witness those battles 3-4 times a year, just can not imagine the intensity in those games. Best of luck to the Bulldogs in 2A and save me a seat in Hot Springs.

Just because they are in 2A doesn't mean you can play em. Put them on your schedule. We play them twice this season. Awesome non conference schedule by the Noles.

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: cdelaney on October 08, 2014, 04:22:42 pm

NEA- Speaking of PSP.... Have you seen the Bulldog's BB schedule yet? Looks like you have a trip to ECS this winter. Should be fun- I really expected them to play in State last year. Hope you can make it to LR. Will you be wearing an ankle bracelet?
CD your killing me haha. ECS and Earle should be a good game though. Last time ECS and Earle played was in the state tournament at Riverview, Earle is always known to have some good athletes

Head Lion

Quote from: Radiotalker on October 22, 2014, 09:08:20 pm
Quote from: Head Lion on October 08, 2014, 05:15:55 pm

Just because they are in 2A doesn't mean you can play em. Put them on your schedule. We play them twice this season. Awesome non conference schedule by the Noles.
We tried and they didnt want no more after last years districts semifinal beatdown! We do still have a couple slots left on our baseball schedule???

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas