• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston

Started by neds, March 11, 2014, 10:39:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

neds

RTF

neds

This championship week has been way to quiet. I gave Charleston its own thread and it goes unused all week. I don't understand. During football c'ship week there was more smack talk than a Mike Tyson fight.

12th if I was a betting man, like Head Lion is, I would say Charleston is nervous. 

Head Lion

Quote from: neds on March 13, 2014, 06:39:35 pm
This championship week has been way to quiet. I gave Charleston its own thread and it goes unused all week. I don't understand. During football c'ship week there was more smack talk than a Mike Tyson fight.

12th if I was a betting man, like Head Lion is, I would say Charleston is nervous.
Scared money ALWAYS loses!!! I don't think Charleston is scared, but I do believe most know it is probably ECS year. If I was Charleston's coach, I would tell those kids some big Jimmy V speech and act like ECS was the Russians. Good luck and health to both teams.

neds

Vegas has Charleston as a 2.5 pt favorite

-Painted Fan-

December 2008
Charleston vs. Fountain Lake for the State Championship
No one was giving the Tigers a chance in this game, especially after the Cobras beat Lavaca 77-0 in the semifinals.
Fast forward just a few short months to March 2009.
Charleston Lady Tigers vs. Valley Springs Lady Tigers.
Once again, no one was giving Charleston a fighting chance in this game.
My middle daughter was a senior cheerleader that year. She and my wife were confronted in the restroom of The Summit after the game. These "fans" accused Charleston of cheating, and saying we shouldn't have beaten Jessieville or Cave City in the State Tournament, let alone Westin Taylor and Valley Springs in the Finals.
So go ahead and count us out. We don't have a chance, right?
The way I see it, Charleston has nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

cdelaney

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on March 13, 2014, 09:15:45 pm
December 2008
No one was giving the Tigers a chance in this game, especially after the Cobras beat Lavaca 77-0 in the semifinals.
My middle daughter was a senior cheerleader that year. She and my wife were confronted in the restroom of The Summit after the game. These "fans" accused Charleston of cheating, and saying we shouldn't have beaten Jessieville or Cave City in the State Tournament, let alone Westin Taylor and Valley Springs in the Finals.
????what???

cdelaney

Quote from: cdelaney on March 13, 2014, 10:03:30 pm
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on March 13, 2014, 09:15:45 pm
December 2008
????what???
First, no one that I know of is counting you out. I know ECS fans aren't. I expect a close, even game. Second,  whatever was said in the ladies bathroom 5 years ago will, I predict, not have an impact on this game!

KOJACK

Why did EC$ start a thread about Charleston? So they could comment to each other about the game? Why not just start a thread about EC$ and talk about it? ??? ::)

WPWells

KOJACK you should come tomorrow and support the Tigers!

neds

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 14, 2014, 09:39:08 am

You could put him on a leash and he could be your mascot.

BananaHands501

KOJACK where were you on your 30 point blowout?

RTF

ECS by 8, should be a goodone though.

BoxNOne

Quote from: KOJACK on March 14, 2014, 09:35:48 am
Why did EC$ start a thread about Charleston? So they could comment to each other about the game? Why not just start a thread about EC$ and talk about it? ??? ::)

+1

KOJACK

Quote from: neds on March 14, 2014, 09:42:19 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 14, 2014, 09:39:08 am

You could put him on a leash and he could be your mascot.
Ohhhhh good one. I guess it coulda been worse...you coulda called me what was, it a classless loser. I'm not gonna let You EC$ guys get me fired up and then go tattle to the mods.

BoxNOne

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas