• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mayflower Eagles

Started by Hogwild#9, March 10, 2014, 10:40:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogwild#9

I am very proud of Mayflower! They had a outstanding season and gave it their all. Things just did not pan out the way we needed them too. Congrats on a great season! Nothing to get down about. On to baseball now, hopefully we end that season in Baum! Congrats on a successful year fellas

neds

BananaHands501

Great season! Who do y'all graduate next year?

WPWells

Awesome season by Mayflower! You just gave the consensus state #2 all they wanted on their home court. Nothing to be ashamed of there

WildcatGrandpa13

Great season Mayflower! Y'all will be very strong next year, as most of your starters are juniors, correct?

jr17

Correct. All starters are juniors. But both 6th and 7th man were seniors. Great season Mayflower.

Hogwild#9

Quote from: BananaHands501 on March 10, 2014, 11:31:18 pm
Great season! Who do y'all graduate next year?
Mayflower will only be losing 2 seniors I believe and neither was a major factor. Mayflower will return all key players and scoring threats

bigbuckb

Good job to Mayflower!! They represented 3A-5 as a
Powerhouse in this conference.if y'all could get a quality big then you would be unstoppable!!

BananaHands501

Can't wait for next seasons Mayflower ECS battle. 

krh15ark

I was a Mayflower Eagle in 1971-73. We played in the state tournament all three years including a trip to the championship game in 1972 where we lost to district rival Menifee.  When I saw this year's team for the first time and they blew out Harding in the regional semis I thought they had to be at least the 2nd best team in school history.  We can always wonder how they would have done against Charleston on a neutral floor. Unfortunately ECS has their number like Menifee had ours 40+ years ago. Congratulations Eagles on an outstanding season.

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: BananaHands501 on March 12, 2014, 08:47:08 am
Can't wait for next seasons Mayflower ECS battle.
Neither can I bananas. The rivalry will only heat up next year

BananaHands501

I'm going "bananas" over it.

Grishawg

Quote from: krh15ark on March 12, 2014, 08:57:03 am
I was a Mayflower Eagle in 1971-73. We played in the state tournament all three years including a trip to the championship game in 1972 where we lost to district rival Menifee.  When I saw this year's team for the first time and they blew out Harding in the regional semis I thought they had to be at least the 2nd best team in school history.  We can always wonder how they would have done against Charleston on a neutral floor. Unfortunately ECS has their number like Menifee had ours 40+ years ago. Congratulations Eagles on an outstanding season.
Was Pat Rose your coach?

krh15ark

Quote from: Grishawg on March 12, 2014, 02:56:55 pm
Was Pat Rose your coach?
Yes he was and I lived with him later to do my practice teaching
Quote from: Grishawg on March 12, 2014, 02:56:55 pm
Was Pat Rose your coach?

Pastureboy21

Great season! Got the wrong side of the state bracket for sure

krh15ark

Quote from: Pastureboy21 on March 13, 2014, 10:53:35 am
Great season! Got the wrong side of the state bracket for sure
Episcopal was on the other side.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas