• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston vs. Mayflower

Started by BananaHands501, March 10, 2014, 01:12:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Charleston vs. Mayflower

Charleston wins by Double Digits
6 (40%)
Mayflower loses by Single Digits or Wins
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

BananaHands501

Everyone vote to see what the outcome will be! Winner gets 10$.

WPWells

Going with my Tigers and Perry scores under 10 points

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 10, 2014, 01:27:50 pm
Going with my Tigers and Perry scores under 10 points
Bold prediction there 12th Man...

centralarfan

The game will be close if Perry stays on the floor. However, there is no one CHS has that can keep Perry from scoring. The only person that can stop Perry will be Perry. Mayflower pulls off the stunner.

Paperman

Haven't seen Charleston play this season, but Mayflower is pretty solid. I've heard the Tigers are pretty good as well, so I think this one will be close. I'll take the Tigers on their home floor to win this one, but it will be close.

jr17

Perry will have more than ten unless Charleston pulls something horrendously stupid like a triangle and 2.

ZoneBuster

Hogwild#9

Quote from: jr17 on March 10, 2014, 07:36:35 pm
Perry will have more than ten unless Charleston pulls something horrendously stupid like a triangle and 2.
How's that stupid? If they were just focused on Perry it would be a box and one not a triangle and two....

jr17

Because triangle and 2 leave Duncan open for 3's all night. #5 from mayflower having a huge game. Perry on the bench with three fouls. 18-25 mayflower 1:50 left in second quarter

Hogwild#9

Quote from: jr17 on March 10, 2014, 09:40:56 pm
Because triangle and 2 leave Duncan open for 3's all night. #5 from mayflower having a huge game. Perry on the bench with three fouls. 18-25 mayflower 1:50 left in second quarter
I'm not understanding.... Who is the 2 on? Perry and ? Are you at the game?

Eagle1323

Quote from: Hogwild#9 on March 10, 2014, 09:43:43 pm
Quote from: jr17 on March 10, 2014, 09:40:56 pm
I'm not understanding.... Who is the 2 on? Perry and ? Are you at the game?
27-22 mayflower at the half

RogerThat

CHS up 49-44 with 4 minutes left. Matthew Ward is going OFF. Mayflower also has Perry back in with 4 fouls and he is a big key

BananaHands501

Did Mayflower have a student section? I know Charleston probably had one.

chuckBB

Hogwild#9

Quote from: BananaHands501 on March 10, 2014, 11:39:02 pm
Did Mayflower have a student section? I know Charleston probably had one.
Long drive from Mayflower for a 9 tip on a Monday night. They usually have a pretty solid student section

jr17

Hogwil yes I was there, Charleston just played man.

BananaHands501

They did not have one in the District or Regional championship. I was disappointed! I love watching ECS and Mayflower students bicker at each other. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas