• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Manila @ Corning

Started by sportsfreak12, September 23, 2018, 06:34:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sportsfreak12

Its Homecoming.  Does Corning finally snap the losing streak?  Thoughts?

Missco

Nope...streak will go into next year.

ISU7

Corning will play hard but i think a Lion is bigger than a bobcat🐯. Lions by 12 😂

DogCatcher

Corning will probably probably their best game, but come up short.

STORM

SIMS WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE. He's athletic enough to carry his team through a Corning team, doesn't have much help against the average 3A team. LIONS 34 - BOBCATS 12

hsindian

Congratulations to Corning. Guess the streak is over.

sportsfreak12

Nope!  Lost heartbreaker 34-30.  Took the lead with about 7 minutes left 30-27.  Manila came back and took the lead with about 3 minutes left 34-30.  Corning was driving and threw interception with under 2 min. left.  It don't get any easier from here on out.  I will say this.  They play hard and don't quit.

501Arkansas

Quote from: sportsfreak12 on September 28, 2018, 10:11:23 pm
Nope!  Lost heartbreaker 34-30.  Took the lead with about 7 minutes left 30-27.  Manila came back and took the lead with about 3 minutes left 34-30.  Corning was driving and threw interception with under 2 min. left.  It don't get any easier from here on out.  I will say this.  They play hard and don't quit.
They almost had it good game both teams

hsindian

My bad. I thought I read on the score board page it was a final.

sportsfreak12

We here in Corning wish you would have been right.

Missco

Corning will probably not win a game all year.

MT Legend

I watched this game on 42 Sports.them Corning kids have nothing to be ashamed of They played a good hard fought game.them lions could get a playoff spot if they continue to improve.good exciting well played game with a lot of action start to finish.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas