• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8-4A Conference Standings

Started by Sports Guru, January 02, 2016, 08:44:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog92

Thanks Billie Blue. The junior high has only lost a couple games over the past four to five years. My daughter is a senior and they have not lost a conference game from Jr high through Sr high.
Yes HighSchoolRecruiter everyone got to play and she started subbing before half, even the ninth graders got quiet a bit of time in the fourth quarter.

Bulldog92

Crossett Eagle it was a great thing to get to see Jeremiah get announced during Sr night. Then getting to see him start and make the three pointer and how the crowd from both sides cheered for him. Just an awesome experience!!  Major props to yalls coach and players for making that happen for him!!

Sports Guru

February 19, 2016, 12:33:16 am #252 Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:25:06 pm by CrossettEagles14
Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 18, 2016, 11:04:21 pm
Crossett Eagle it was a great thing to get to see Jeremiah get announced during Sr night. Then getting to see him start and make the three pointer and how the crowd from both sides cheered for him. Just an awesome experience!!  Major props to yalls coach and players for making that happen for him!!
Crossett Eagles finish 10-14 (5-9). Lady Eagles 0-24 (0-14) on to baseball as we host El Dorado monday in a Scrimmage.

sportsguy80

Bulldog who put the girls out last year. I know they won state not too long ago. I noticed they lost in the state tournament last year before the finals. Was it a bad game? Better team?

Bulldog92

Sportsguy we got beat by Riverview in the semis last year. They are a good team and we didn't play well. We missed a lot of free throws and didn't take advantage of our strengths. With the team they have now you can't show up to play Riverview and have a bad night because they will make it worse for sure!!!

sportsguy80

Ok I saw them against Ozark in the finals and they dominated pretty much the whole game. But I think they can be beat but it will take an almost flawless effort and maybe get some of their starters in foul trouble.

Billie Blue

February 19, 2016, 07:09:22 pm #256 Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:01:08 pm by Billie Blue
Monticello sr girls win 55 to 25  over Dumas lady bobcats  should have the #2 seed in the regionals Monticello sr boys win 66 to 46 over Dumas  #1 seed in the regionals

zebrafan

Girls

Dollarway 44
Hamburg 33

Final

1998billieblue

Monticello leading 31-20 halftime

1998billieblue

47-31 Billies through 3 periods.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Warren defeats DeWitt in the Delta 65-59 tonight. Finish on a 2 game win streak. Small victories...

Sports Guru

Who places #4 in regionals on girls side Hamburg an Dollarway tied

itsslim

HighSchoolRecruiter

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on February 19, 2016, 10:35:11 pm
Who places #4 in regionals on girls side Hamburg an Dollarway tied

Dollarway won because of the point spread. Same thing on the boys side, Monticello gets 1st because of the point spread against dollarway.

~WPS~

Does anyone know the final seeding for the boys and girls?

itsslim

boys
1.Monticello
2.Dollarway
3.Dumas
4.Hamburg

Girls
1.Star City
2.Monticello
3.Dumas
4.Dollarway

~WPS~

itsslim

no prob, will know opponents later this evening as 4a 7 conference district tournament wraps up at 8:30 tonight

Billie Blue

Quote from: itsslim on February 20, 2016, 11:19:03 am
no prob, will know opponents later this evening as 4a 7 conference district tournament wraps up at 8:30 tonight
I don't know for sure but I'd be willing to bet  coaches from our eight regional teams will be in Ashdown today to do some scouting for their next opponent  that's one advantage to not having a district tournament end conference season early and get a chance to scout your next opponent

itsslim

TRU dat, Dollarway coach will be watching online via the NFHSNETWORK, it's nearly 3 hours from pine bluff

sportsguy80

sportsguy80

SC vs Malvern and Monticello vs Bauxite in regional girls

Bulldog92

Girls regionals

DW vsFountain Lake
Dumas vs Nashville

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas