• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pc picks up big win in OT

Started by eldofan, January 23, 2018, 09:33:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

Beats HG. Dawson Goodwin hit a big basket at the buzzer to send it to OT

MagicMike

Same kid that hit the game winner vs JC @ PC a few years ago. Big win PC.

old.dole

Harmony grove came out shooting the cover off the ball. They are def a team than can knock someone off. The pierce kid from hg hit a huge 3 to put them up with under 6 seconds left

eldofan

NWA Hawg

southarkdaddy

Quote from: fann07 on January 24, 2018, 09:56:15 am
Legit as in what? A legit contender?

As in nobody's scrub CHG that they are used to.  Good ball team

creamcheeze

Quote from: old.dole on January 23, 2018, 10:00:23 pm
Harmony grove came out shooting the cover off the ball. They are def a team than can knock someone off. The pierce kid from hg hit a huge 3 to put them up with under 6 seconds left

Shooting that ball good huh Dole?

Hgalum50

And most people on here thought I was joking about that HG ball team! If we wouldn't have got in foul trouble we possibly could have pulled it off. Good game PC, see y'all at the Grove soon.

eldofan

Can't wait to next Friday's game . Wish Pc had more like that . That's was a good competitive game for 36 mins

eldofan

Quote from: fann07 on January 24, 2018, 09:56:15 am
Legit as in what? A legit contender?
They are a scrappy bunch and if u take them lightly they will beat u

NWA Hawg

Quote from: eldofan on January 24, 2018, 01:49:54 pm
They are a scrappy bunch and if u take them lightly they will beat u

Oh ok. Having just 1 of thier 15 wins come from a team with a winning record I didn't know how good they were.

PapaHog

Spring Hill was only down 5 last night entering the 4th. That final score is bigger than what the game ended up being. HG can shoot it, but outside of that, they aren't going to beat many great teams unless they shoot it great every single night.

hogman1886

Quote from: PapaHog on January 26, 2018, 07:08:56 am
Spring Hill was only down 5 last night entering the 4th. That final score is bigger than what the game ended up being. HG can shoot it, but outside of that, they aren't going to beat many great teams unless they shoot it great every single night.

I've been to a couple of HG games this year and the Spring Hill game was the worst I have seen them play. It looked to me liked they knew they had to win in the bag and quit trying. Plus they have had a tough week and might still be recovering from the tough PC game on Tuesday night, but that is no excuse for them to make a run they have to play at a high level every night. To give Spring Hill credit they don't have any quit in them and I was surprised how they came out on fire in the second half.

BigBob

Looks like the live or die by the 3. SH appeared to be the more scrappy of the pair. If they wouldn't have came out as flat it could've been a different ball game.

hogman1886

Last night, yes Spring Hill did look like the more scrappy team but HG looked dead compared to how I have seen them play.

NWA Hawg

I've seen harmony grove play a couple times this year. They just aren't that good. As I said before they only have one win over a team with a winning record.

Hgalum50

Quote from: fann07 on January 26, 2018, 08:22:35 am
I've seen harmony grove play a couple times this year. They just aren't that good. As I said before they only have one win over a team with a winning record.
Literally the best  teams we have played all year are Bearden, PC, and Nevada. HG can't help who they put them in conference with, but both the Bearden game and PC game were close and we still play both at home. I'm not saying they are state title contenders, but if you ain't careful they will knock off a good team.

eldofan

Quote from: Hgalum50 on January 26, 2018, 01:58:52 pm
Literally the best  teams we have played all year are Bearden, PC, and Nevada. HG can't help who they put them in conference with, but both the Bearden game and PC game were close and we still play both at home. I'm not saying they are state title contenders, but if you ain't careful they will knock off a good team.
After seeing you guys Tues at Pc I totally agree with u

hogman1886

Anyone going to make this one tonight that can give us a few updates?

eldofan

If nothing happens to mess my plans up , I'll be there

Mr316

I'll be there...they will be hard to beat at home. Is this their senior night?

hogman1886

Quote from: Mr316 on February 02, 2018, 09:36:05 am
I'll be there...they will be hard to beat at home. Is this their senior night?

MaxPreps says they have Bearden at home next Thursday night. That will be a good one too.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas