• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 8 - Nashville @ Harmony Grove

Started by ~WPS~, October 14, 2018, 10:23:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

Will harmony grove make the playoffs?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: polksalet on October 21, 2018, 03:28:06 am
Will harmony grove make the playoffs?

Yes if they win this week and quite possibly will be seeded above Nashville.

MinerManMom

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 19, 2018, 09:49:32 pm
That's a fan page. Not affiliated with the school. And they aren't wrong.

the owner of that page deleted all comments from anyone who wasn't for Nashville and blocked them from commenting.  Sore looser on their part.  put a black eye on the school as a whole  ::)

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: MinerManMom on October 22, 2018, 11:14:00 am
the owner of that page deleted all comments from anyone who wasn't for Nashville and blocked them from commenting.  Sore looser on their part.  put a black eye on the school as a whole  ::)
Are you a man or a woman? Or are you one of those that is confused?

scrapdig

Total embarrassing loss.  Almost lost the week before to Ashdown which would have been equally embarrassing, they are awful.

BirdFlu

HoneyBadger1996

Quote from: scrapdig on October 22, 2018, 01:53:56 pm
Total embarrassing loss.  Almost lost the week before to Ashdown which would have been equally embarrassing, they are awful.

Is Nashville problem the coaches?  Lack of talent?  I've watched these kids this year and they seem aweful weak to be a Nashville team.  Not sure If I'm sold on Coach V.  Seems they should maybe think of dropping a class?  Thoughts?

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: HoneyBadger1996 on October 25, 2018, 02:49:28 pm
Is Nashville problem the coaches?  Lack of talent?  I've watched these kids this year and they seem aweful weak to be a Nashville team.  Not sure If I'm sold on Coach V.  Seems they should maybe think of dropping a class?  Thoughts?
I'm not talking about coaching or lack of talent, but way back during the Watson Chapel game, I thought the players looked small. Seemed like the shoulder pads and jerseys were big on them, as if they didn't emphasize weight lifting last year. Even with the 10 pounds the camera supposedly adds, they still needed another 10-20.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas