• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar Jr Girls take on Mt. ST MARY'S 2nd round Sacred Heart Tourney

Started by mudd puddle, November 11, 2015, 11:44:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mudd puddle

Hitman Warrior23

I hear they are fast and press well, and play allot of players we will see 3a vs 7a!

bball2015

mudd puddle

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on November 11, 2015, 12:26:54 pm
I hear they are fast and press well, and play allot of players we will see 3a vs 7a!

Exactly what they did.   

mudd puddle

Quote from: bball2015 on November 11, 2015, 10:24:44 pm
The girls finals on Saturday should be a good one!

I heard today Wonderview looked very good.    Warriors had a tough time today but pulled it out.

bball2015

mudd puddle

Quote from: bball2015 on November 11, 2015, 11:11:43 pm
It will be a good one! Both teams will definitely be ready.

We will see last year they beat us pretty bad  Allot  of returning girls from wonderview only our 8th grader guard returns this year.  It will be tough for Lamar.  But will be a good learning experience  for Lamar I don't see anyone in our conference being as good as Wonderview so it's a,plus either way .

mudd puddle

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: bball2015 on November 11, 2015, 11:11:43 pm
It will be a good one! Both teams will definitely be ready.

I think this will be our toughest game of the year.  Very Very Good team well coached very disciplined.  I came early to watch them yesterday great shooting We have the size advantage for sure but wonderview has the speed advantage and shooting advantage and overall team chemistry advantage,  my girl usually gets denied the ball when they play us we have to see how we respond to that.  Last night St Marys had 2 on her and Lamar responded well.  We will see Im glad were playing them right now this will make us better.   Ill take the 23 point win  but I seriously doubt that will happen!

NEA Razorback olfan

Hitman Warrior23

bball2015

But just remember that 1 point win this summer came without Wview's head coach being at team camp. No matter what, it will be a great game Saturday. Those who say, oh it is just a junior high game, just wait and see both of these teams in action in their years to come in senior high. Granted they are different classifications, but both are gonna be fun to watch in the years to come too.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: bball2015 on November 12, 2015, 01:48:46 pm
But just remember that 1 point win this summer came without Wview's head coach being at team camp. No matter what, it will be a great game Saturday. Those who say, oh it is just a junior high game, just wait and see both of these teams in action in their years to come in senior high. Granted they are different classifications, but both are gonna be fun to watch in the years to come too.

Exactly what I said Last Night! Head  Coach was not there and a girl missed a last second layup that would have won the game for yall  But in that game Lakyn had every single point the points are coming from others now. And yes yall have improved tremendously as well.   Yes GREAT GAME! Heart says Lamar brain says Wonderview.  Just think that offense is gonna be hard to stop.  We Play one freshman (one of our post players) all the others 8th graders (not trying to make excuses but it is what it is were young) But yes I think it will be a great game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas