• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-4 Next year

Started by BigMan15, May 17, 2015, 07:37:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

mudd puddle

1st girls  Lamar, Ctown will be very tough!!

Boys
I'm interested to see what  the new  move ins and the new coach at Lamar is going to do.   But right now my brain tells  me Paris #1.

BigMan15

Girls will be between lamar and charleston
Boys wont be close Charleston wins they are very talented with 2 great eighth graders starting as well that are the best two 8th graders in the conference  Caudle is very skilled and would start for a lot of sr high teams

mudd puddle

I hear Ctown is killing everyone in camps,   in girls  so who knows    I can't see anyone stopping  Lakyn but we will see..  Again  summer camps is a lousy way to Guage  any team  but  again I hear ctown  is killing everyone.

BigMan15

They have a lot of youth  they should be pretty good though

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: mudd puddle on July 11, 2015, 09:43:42 pm
I hear Ctown is killing everyone in camps,   in girls  so who knows    I can't see anyone stopping  Lakyn but we will see..  Again  summer camps is a lousy way to Guage  any team  but  again I hear ctown  is killing everyone.

I believe I saw Ctown Jr girls at Harding Camp today,  They looked very good , tough D, crisp ball movement and could really shoot the 3

mudd puddle

Thanks allot razorback fan for making me question my pick.  :)

NEA Razorback olfan

July 13, 2015, 04:06:59 pm #7 Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:08:52 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: mudd puddle on July 12, 2015, 10:17:58 pm
Thanks allot razorback fan for making me question my pick.  :)

I was down watching the Brookand HS girls ,All I can tell you is what I saw, I haven't seen Lamar , so your pick could still be safe lol  ;)

1-Adam-12

July 14, 2015, 08:38:10 pm #8 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 08:43:29 pm by 1-Adam-12
Booneville's boys got a lot of their scoring from 8th graders last season, so they have a good nucleus.  They did lose one player because his parents got a job in Heber Springs.

The girls this season will be a lot like last season's boys.  They will get most of their scoring from 8th graders.  The guards are especially adept.  They went 8-2 at Tech camp.  Shiloh was one of the teams that beat them but don't know who the other one was.

fbisgreat

Charleston has 2 starters back plus 1 kid off the bench.And they have 2 move ins a 6'2 move in from Paris that started for there jr. high and a 6'1 kid from OK that i hear is good so the boy's should be good.

Longfellow

Two Rivers loses all 5 starters and brings back one 9th grade. Down year for sure

Basketballfan13

Quote from: Longfellow on September 03, 2015, 08:23:30 am
Two Rivers loses all 5 starters and brings back one 9th grade. Down year for sure
How was two rivers jr high girls this past year?

Hitman Warrior23

they struggled last year.

Hitman Warrior23

LAMAR boys has 2 new coaches (sr high and jr high) with some move ins on top of that , dont be surprised if they shock some people this year!

Kitty01

Charleston girls and boys win this conference easy this year

Hitman Warrior23

September 29, 2015, 04:17:52 pm #15 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:24:17 pm by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: Kitty01 on September 24, 2015, 06:37:06 pm
Charleston girls and boys win this conference easy this year

The girls win? easy?? HUM?? We will see I reckon. I think Ctown is very talented they moved up their best scorer (at least last years best scorer against lamar) thats a tough loss.

Kitty01

Yep girls handle Lamar easy this year, yes they lost the Newhart girl but they will replace her with three other girls this team is probably the most disaplend jr high girls team u will see very well coached they have more game experience then most sr high teams in this area. If Lamar doesn't play as a team they will get beat 15-20 points

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Kitty01 on October 23, 2015, 03:24:10 pm
Yep girls handle Lamar easy this year, yes they lost the Newhart girl but they will replace her with three other girls this team is probably the most disaplend jr high girls team u will see very well coached they have more game experience then most sr high teams in this area. If Lamar doesn't play as a team they will get beat 15-20 points

HAHA wanna bet?  Horrible reffs cost them the game against Ctown last year Lamar beat them by 10 at home, they couldnt stop Lakyn then now she is a year older and yall are a year younger how in Gods Green earth you gonna stop her now?  She drops 30 on yall in bad game,  she had allot more games then any girl on that team this summer against WAY tougher comp (and yes I know yall played some ball) As far as your girls yes they are good  but say yall in an easy game is foolish especially after losing to teams like Wonderview this Summer In Camps and you lose your best scorer to the sr high. We have 2 6 foot post players, and big guards  so were bigger, you cant press us cause you cant press Lakyn and your coaches know that, yall as a team MAY shoot better then us Peyton can but she is just one player I say we match up very good to yall  VERY GOOD . I say Lamar Girls dominate the conference this year and next time they see Ctown will be in Sr High in State somewhere.   On a Different note I hear two rivers is getting better.

mudd puddle

Charleston  will be good no doubt.   We will find out how good Lamar is next weekend,  when they take on Morrilton.

WPWells

Just reminding people of what was said

chucktownboys

Great win by Charleston girls, Lakyn hit a few shots but was shut down pretty good, was surprised at the girls rebounding against taller posts from Lamar, rematch will be fun to watch, boys game was never close boys did what they  should have and put Lamar away early.

Hitman Warrior23

December 11, 2015, 10:54:56 am #21 Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:05:20 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: chucktownboys on December 10, 2015, 09:27:17 pm
Great win by Charleston girls, Lakyn hit a few shots but was shut down pretty good, was surprised at the girls rebounding against taller posts from Lamar, rematch will be fun to watch, boys game was never close boys did what they  should have and put Lamar away early.

It was a good game plan risky putting 3 up top on her with our posts but it worked last night, I think Lakyn still had 16 or 18 thats not a bad night really, considering what she had to go through to score yes was very surprised at the rebounding for sure.  But credit to Charleston on the win.  Ill be interested to know how Ctown boys do against Booneville, I think it will be a good game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas