• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Goalkeepers in Arkansas

Started by TheGoalkeeper13, May 05, 2016, 09:25:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGoalkeeper13

Since I am TheGoalkeeper13, I wanted to start a discussion about goalkeepers. I've been browsing around some of the other talks and I have seen the Greenbrier goalkeeper around quite a bit. Another one I saw was the Jacksonville Lighthouse keeper. So tell me who some of the best keepers are in the state!

Soocerkidr2

Prarie Groves and Dardanelle Goalkeepers are pretty good.

MB Hog

Riley Chafin is a terrific goalkeeper for the Little Rock Central girls and the Arkansas United U17 team.

NEASoccer

Quote from: TheGoalkeeper13 on May 05, 2016, 09:25:01 pm
Since I am TheGoalkeeper13, I wanted to start a discussion about goalkeepers. I've been browsing around some of the other talks and I have seen the Greenbrier goalkeeper around quite a bit. Another one I saw was the Jacksonville Lighthouse keeper. So tell me who some of the best keepers are in the state!

We all know you're the JL goalie. It's okay, pat yourself on the back.

Sir Alex

Quote from: NEASoccer on May 06, 2016, 12:59:29 pm

🤔🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

JFSM

Quote from: NEASoccer on May 06, 2016, 12:59:29 pm
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Arkansas8

De Queen's Goalie and he is just a Freshmen

MadDogg

First we have to decide what makes a good keeper. Saves isnt the most important, because a keeper could get more oppurtunities to save then another. Clean Sheets isnt all that correct either, because defence plays a big part in that. To determine it, I think it should be like this. (Saves/shots on goal) that gives you a percentage. Now, the other part to that is that if a keeper has 1 save, and 1 shot on goal, he is 100%.So to say what makes a good keeper, is by watching each one play. Who controls his defense better, who cuts off angles better, who has more of an effective playing style.

Badger

Catholic - Justin Hinman and Josh Neuman

chandler

Ben Beason at PG is becoming one of the better keepers in 4A and he is just a Sophomore. He may have Ben Howard-like stat lines next year with as many Seniors as PG is graduating.

Galan

Galan

MadDogg

Keeper from Maumelle Charter. He's a freshman that plays like a junior.

JMBknvc

Quote from: MadDogg on May 07, 2016, 07:53:14 pm
Keeper from Maumelle Charter. He's a freshman that plays like a junior.

From MaxPreps:
Carter Albers
Maumelle High School
Senior
Graduates in 2016

MadDogg

Quote from: JMBknvc on May 08, 2016, 12:46:30 am
From MaxPreps:
Carter Albers
Maumelle High School
Senior
Graduates in 2016
Thats Maumelle High, this is Maumelle Charter(used to be Academics Plus)

Laird Williams

Erick Alonzo. Junior at LR Central. He's excellent.

UncleJaybird1973

Junior out of Eldorado-  L.Henry #29

Scots10

big slop

Scots10

chandler

I disagree. I thought Lighthouse's keeper was the best we faced all season. I also found the rest of the team to be nice young men.

Laird Williams

Quote from: chandler on May 14, 2016, 05:34:02 pm
I disagree. I thought Lighthouse's keeper was the best we faced all season. I also found the rest of the team to be nice young men.
Kudos on a positive post, sir. Thank you.

Scots10

Quote from: chandler on May 14, 2016, 05:34:02 pm

Lol I haven't seen him play at all ;D.  Just knew he started the post so was throwing some bait.

beerdawg21

Quote from: MadDogg on May 08, 2016, 08:12:16 am
Thats Maumelle High, this is Maumelle Charter(used to be Academics Plus)

his name is tyler norris.  great keeper.  he played fall soccer for a maumelle u15 team and made amazing stops... not scared to come out of the goal and take some punishment and has a good vert-leap to stop many high ones... i wish he was at maumelle high because they will need a good keeper to replace carter.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas