• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A regional Marked Tree

Started by EarlePearl, February 17, 2018, 02:06:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EarlePearl

February 17, 2018, 02:06:51 pm Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 08:04:16 am by HorseFeathers
The next State Champ will come from this region, this we can all agree I'm sure. Clarendon,  pretenders. Marked Tree, paper champs. Epc, terrible. The Dawgs will raise again when it matters. Act right folks, its just ball. Respect others in person for sure. But on here, na got no love for you fools. Manila beat Osceola,  so Seminoles can shut their mouth. MT good, great job this season, but your year will finish with an L. Epc, tried everything, but lost to MT 5 times OMG. Be quiet! Clarendon,  you want to have it. Your mamalion thinks you got it..You ain't got nothing. Your year will end with an L as well. Dawgs will get it done, finish with another ring. One of many, Dawgs always raise to the top. To be tha man, you got to beat tha man..In Hot Springs. This is still just warmups fools..

MomaLion

Already making excuses for that L y'all will get tonight I see lol. Put up or shut up my friend.
But trash talk aside,  y'all have a safe trip.

mtindian42

Lol paper champs! Smh y'all to funny...

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on February 17, 2018, 02:14:28 pm
Already making excuses for that L y'all will get tonight I see lol. Put up or shut up my friend.
We don't make excuses. We give em out and we take em.
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 9X we've done this
What's Clarendon's excuse? Score keeper and the refs?
Titleless!!!!

eamo8911

Umm . . . . Osceola is 3A . . . .

Ctucker

Quote from: eamo8911 on February 17, 2018, 02:50:45 pm
Claredon has problem with score keepers too.almost couldn't finish year out on FF because it was ever 2 minutes one of them would bring it up! In 2015!

1995fan

Quote from: eamo8911 on February 17, 2018, 02:50:45 pm
[/quote

They must be closet 2A fans because they keep commenting in the 2A forum

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 17, 2018, 02:53:48 pm
Claredon has problem with score keepers too.almost couldn't finish year out on FF because it was ever 2 minutes one of them would bring it up! In 2015!
You have a short memory because I congratulated MS before I even left the arena. They played harder and wanted it more.

Ctucker

Then ever other minute u and rest of Clarendon posters brought it up go back in the history of FF and you will find it I'm pretty sure you will find post from you too complaining but it really doesn't matter but I think it's al still on here maybe I can look it up when I get time so I can show you.

MomaLion

Ctucker

I probally won't waste my time you no it's true!

NEark tigers

Let's not put the cart before the horse, folks....lol

EarlePearl

Quote from: MomaLion on February 17, 2018, 02:14:28 pm
OK. I told you. Dawgs raise up when need be. Good bye Felicia..for now on, everyone refer to clarendon as Felicia.  Now, on to the Tree to take over. The dawghouse is mobile. As for Felicia, good luck. If your anything close to what mamalion has been crying all year long, maybe you'll reach the final 4. NEA basketball is where it's at. Anything south of Earle are just full of hot air. Once again, bye Felicia...

MomaLion

Y'all came to play and we did not. It's unfortunate but not the end by a long shot. For the first time this season we didn't play as a team and it cost us. Congrats Earle.

501Arkansas

Quote from: EarlePearl on February 17, 2018, 02:06:51 pm
The next State Champ will come from this region, this we can all agree I'm sure. Clarendon,  pretenders. Marked Tree, paper champs. Epc, terrible. The Dawgs will raise again when it matters. Act right folks, its just ball. Respect others in person for sure. But on here, na got no love for you fools. Manila beat Osceola,  so Seminoles can shut their mouth. MT good, great job this season, but your year will finish with an L. Epc, tried everything, but lost to MT 5 times OMG. Be quiet! Clarendon,  you want to have it. Your mamalion thinks you got it..You ain't got nothing. Your year will end with an L as well. Dawgs will get it done, finish with another ring. One of many, Dawgs always raise to the top. To be tha man, you got to beat tha man..In Hot Springs. This is still just warmups fools..
Aaawww shut up and quit making excuses.  You sound like a girl... OSCEOLA WE ARE JUST FINE

501Arkansas

Quote from: Ctucker on February 17, 2018, 02:53:48 pm
Right, why Osceola even in this conversation smh

ISU7

Quote from: MomaLion on February 17, 2018, 11:46:58 pm
Y'all came to play and we did not. It's unfortunate but not the end by a long shot. For the first time this season we didn't play as a team and it cost us. Congrats Earle.
Maybe it was Earle. Good game.
Good luck next week .

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on February 17, 2018, 11:46:58 pm
clarendon did come out to play!! Earle just have everybody back and once Kevon Smith gets his stroke back this will be a totally different Earle team.

NEark tigers

Matchups are set

Girls:
1 Carlisle vs 4 Cotter
2 Sloan-Hendrix vs 3 Brinkley

1 Marmaduke vs 4 Des Arc
2 Earle vs 3 Salem

Boys:
1 Earle vs 4 Sloan-Hendrix
2 EPC vs 3 Brinkley

1 Marked Tree vs 4 Cross County
2 Clarendon vs 3 Buffalo Island Central

I presume 1 vs 4's on Wednesday, and 2 vs 3's on Thursday

NEark tigers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I guessing Cross County has the worst record out of all team's remaining, regardless of classification? I think they are like 3-22 or something like that.

MomaLion

They are very hot and cold. I caught the last half of the Augusta game and they played hard... however every other game I saw they phoned it in.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on February 18, 2018, 12:57:28 am
clarendon did come out to play!! Earle just have everybody back and once Kevon Smith gets his stroke back this will be a totally different Earle team.
I congratulate Earle but no,  we didn't come to play. They were very selfish and sloppy.

1995fan

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2018, 01:39:40 pm
They are very hot and cold. I caught the last half of the Augusta game and they played hard... however every other game I saw they phoned it in.

Thanks MomaLion!!! I was wondering about that game.  I was expecting Augusta to win. I guess that's why they say play every game like it's your last!!!!

Mr. Trill

MikelB

Girls:
1 Carlisle vs 4 Cotter 2/21 @ 4
2 Sloan-Hendrix vs 3 Brinkley 2/22 @ 4

1 Marmaduke vs 4 Des Arc 2/21 @ 7
2 Earle vs 3 Salem 2/22 @ 7

Boys:
1 Earle vs 4 Sloan-Hendrix 2/21 @ 5:30
2 EPC vs 3 Brinkley 2/22 @ 5:30

1 Marked Tree vs 4 Cross County 2/21 @ 8:30
2 Clarendon vs 3 Buffalo Island Central 2/22 @ 8:30

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 1995fan on February 18, 2018, 02:47:20 pm
Thanks MomaLion!!! I was wondering about that game.  I was expecting Augusta to win. I guess that's why they say play every game like it's your last!!!!

They play VERY physical. And #5 can stoke the 3.

MomaLion

5 got ejected in the Clarendon game and the rest just folded.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2018, 09:53:42 pm
5 got ejected in the Clarendon game and the rest just folded.

I thought 5 was one of the big guys

MomaLion

ISU7

Why when teams lose it's we didn't play well or we didn't come to play. Whose to say the team that won played well. If you not taking the court to play why even show. Sometimes the other team have a say in the outcome of the game. Good luck to all the Arkansas bb teams in the post season and please show up ready to play😂

MomaLion

Quote from: ISU7 on February 18, 2018, 12:23:36 am
Maybe it was Earle. Good game.
Good luck next week .
Oh Earle definitely made a difference in how we played...however we also just flat out had a bad game.\
Good luck to y'all as well.

MomaLion

Quote from: ISU7 on February 19, 2018, 01:32:17 am
Why when teams lose it's we didn't play well or we didn't come to play. Whose to say the team that won played well. If you not taking the court to play why even show. Sometimes the other team have a say in the outcome of the game. Good luck to all the Arkansas bb teams in the post season and please show up ready to play😂
I never said that Earle didn't have a part in our play.  Y'all are so darn quick to jump on the defensive that you don't take the time to comprehend what is being said.  I gave Earle props for their game...I also know without a doubt that it was our absolutely worst game this season.  Ask anyone who's seen us play multiple times.  Even playing Fair early in the season, we had a great game...they were just better and I have no problem saying that.
Every team will have an off game every now and then, it's not the end of the world.

wctobar

All everybody needs to know is Marked Tree will cum to play Every Game not agaimst certain people we play 1 game at a time we have Cross County next for 1st eoind regional.. We dont care about Earle Clarendon(felicia) Blevin White County or nobody our boys will cum out to play anybody!!  We have PURE TALENT

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 19, 2018, 12:14:23 am
He is..they have several.

Then it wasn't #5 who got ejected, the kid that got ejected was a short kid.

Bildo

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 19, 2018, 07:21:30 am
Then it wasn't #5 who got ejected, the kid that got ejected was a short kid.
It was #3....

Mr. Trill

Moving along: I will be there to see Earle and MT this Saturday.

RedWolf275

Love em or hate em you have to admit Earle always turns it up a notch in the postseason!

Bildo

See a lot on here about the boys... Predictions for girls?

BigLion10

eamo8911

Girls

Carlisle
Marmaduke
Salem
Brinkley

NEark tigers

Quote from: eamo8911 on February 19, 2018, 11:07:30 am
Girls

Carlisle
Marmaduke
Salem
Brinkley

Earle, Carlisle, Marmaduke, Brinkley for the girls

Earle, MT, EPC, Clarendon for the boys

Bildo

Girls

Carlisle
Marmaduke
Salem
Brinkley
Wow... you think Salem will beat Earle?! Uhhhhhhh no

NEark tigers

Quote from: Bildo on February 19, 2018, 11:24:46 am
Wow... you think Salem will beat Earle?! Uhhhhhhh no
I hope he doesn't have any money on it....

baller334

Girls

Carlisle
Marmaduke
Salem
Brinkley

Your really picking Salem over Earle?? WOW!!
Earle by 15 plus. 

BigBob

What does Earle girls  have besides Ro Scott? Any good role players, got to watch them for about a half so far this season couldn't tell much other than she is a stud

wctobar

its gone come between Carlisle or Marmaduke Earle girls are really good but Ro Scott needs help

Bildo

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 19, 2018, 11:38:50 am
I hope he doesn't have any money on it....
I'll be the banker.... how much does he want on it?!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

baller334

Quote from: BigBob on February 19, 2018, 12:12:03 pm
What does Earle girls  have besides Ro Scott? Any good role players, got to watch them for about a half so far this season couldn't tell much other than she is a stud

They have another girl that can shoot really well. I'm not sure on her number but I believe she is a lefty.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas