• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville may be back, but Arkdelphia and Malvern will have something to say.

Started by 4thandgoal, September 14, 2014, 03:00:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

4thandgoal

cuckoobird

LJ06

lightsoutlefty

Scrappcheerdad

I've been watching our team for many years. This team is for real. We did not play well against DQ in my opinion and did not let them score. I don't think they get beat this year. 

Arkansasfootballfan

Arkadelphia still needs to mesh and grow a little more together.  They have potential.  I think arkadelphia will be better come playoff time than they will be week 4.

beach bum

rapstr

hawgfan15

hawgfan15

4thandgoal

Quote from: Scrappcheerdad on September 14, 2014, 01:00:43 pm
I've been watching our team for many years. This team is for real. We did not play well against DQ in my opinion and did not let them score. I don't think they get beat this year.

I think Malvern may beat them.

4thandgoal

Quote from: Arkansasfootballfan on September 14, 2014, 02:05:10 pm
Arkadelphia still needs to mesh and grow a little more together.  They have potential.  I think arkadelphia will be better come playoff time than they will be week 4.

Nashville beats Arkadelphia this year.

Arkansasfootballfan

Quote from: 4thandgoal on September 14, 2014, 09:07:28 pm
Quote from: Arkansasfootballfan on September 14, 2014, 02:05:10 pm

Nashville beats Arkadelphia this year.

I think so too

~WPS~

I think Arkadelphia will end up being better than Malvern. I also think they'll be a bigger test for Nashville than Malvern.

hawgfan15

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 14, 2014, 09:15:48 pm
I think Arkadelphia will end up being better than Malvern. I also think they'll be a bigger test for Nashville than Malvern.

From what I have heard on Malvern so far I agree. Arkie has a defense to keep them in the game with anyone.

4thandgoal

Quote from: beach bum on September 14, 2014, 05:04:30 pm
I have missed 4th and goals posting... And I am being dead seriois.

I posted a general question about referees and the moderators locked it down. I've seen worst posts that are still there. Not sure why the moderators locked it down.

Bigbossman

Its slooooooooooooooooooooooow around here this year. I can make an entire post of nothing but straight up inflammatory troll work and  it hardly even draws fire.

swarfan

Don't automatically hand the conference title to the Scrappers.  They are in for a battle Week 4.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the past two years Nashville has led at halftime only to be dominated in the 2nd half by Arkadelphia.  Eldridge has outcoached Dawson with halftime adjustments.

polksalet

Yeah that was different. The talent differential this year is insurmountable. Arkadelphia still has a better band though.

hawgfan15

Quote from: swarfan on September 15, 2014, 08:51:36 pm
Don't automatically hand the conference title to the Scrappers.  They are in for a battle Week 4.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the past two years Nashville has led at halftime only to be dominated in the 2nd half by Arkadelphia.  Eldridge has outcoached Dawson with halftime adjustments.

Talent level and experience, not coaching

arklasports57

Quote from: polksalet on September 15, 2014, 09:26:06 pm
Yeah that was different. The talent differential this year is insurmountable. Arkadelphia still has a better band though.

Lol....now that we do and is indisputable  ;D guess the rest will be decided shortly  :-\

lightsoutlefty

Hope we get our tailback before then, that will be the kicker for Arkadelphia. Kosters is a Mack truck but Buckley provides speed around the corner. I am excited to see what kind of offensive scheme we have for that game. It's been pretty vanilla for Arkadelphia due to the fact we haven't had to use much flash. Read option with Blake and Kosters, hitting Burnham on quick routes, and letting our big receiver out power undersides corners on the outside. Defensive play should be stout, but then again we haven't played a Nashville caliber offense either.

~WPS~

Hoghead

You guys are overlooking your buds from Ashdown ? Northcross is a gifted player ! The Panthers are going to win some games in that conference.

1. Nashville
2. Malvern
3. Arkadelphia
4. Ashdown

That's the playoff players right there !

4thandgoal

I just handed Nashville the conference title for this year.

hogfan10

Quote from: 4thandgoal on September 16, 2014, 12:08:29 am

I just handed Nashville the conference title for this year.

About this time every year, people want to hand it to them. Problem was Arkadelphia asked them to earn it, and they couldn't.
Maybe the third try will get it done.

Bigbossman

Quote from: Hoghead on September 15, 2014, 11:43:47 pm
You guys are overlooking your buds from Ashdown ? Northcross is a gifted player ! The Panthers are going to win some games in that conference.

1. Nashville
2. Malvern
3. Arkadelphia
4. Ashdown

That's the playoff players right there !
I know for me and a few hundred of my friends we are not really overlooking them as much as we are looking forward to craming everything we got down there throat, they took a little more pleasure in beating us last year than they should have, so until they understand that they are to lay down and submit to our dominance each and every year and to say nothing as we leave except for maybe something along the lines of, thank you all powerful and vastly superior team for the thrashing you have bestowed upon us. Once they are to that point then things will be copacetic with us.

hawgfan15

Hoghead

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 16, 2014, 08:38:39 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 15, 2014, 10:25:31 pm
Nashville's defense is what is going to win the big games.

100% agree

I didn't get a name on #56 for Nashville on defense ??? That guy was kicking tail and taking names in the Hope game.

hawgfan15

Quote from: Hoghead on September 17, 2014, 02:15:45 am
Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 16, 2014, 08:38:39 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 15, 2014, 10:25:31 pm
Nashville's defense is what is going to win the big games.

100% agree

I didn't get a name on #56 for Nashville on defense ??? That guy was kicking tail and taking names in the Hope game.

JR DE Troy Thomas, he is about 6'3 225

KOJACK

Nashville won't lose a game this year. They are as good as they've ever been on defense and the super soph rb is a game breaker.

crmorrow24

Quote from: KOJACK on September 17, 2014, 08:34:33 am
Nashville won't lose a game this year. They are as good as they've ever been on defense and the super soph rb is a game breaker.
Kojack, are you saying State Champs???

Scrappcheerdad

[/
quote] 

This is a True statement !!

Scrappcheerdad

Quote from: crmorrow24 on September 17, 2014, 08:51:10 am
Kojack, are you saying State Champs???

I think that's exactly what he is saying.

arklasports57

;D ;D  Y'all MAY indeed be right THIS year, but if not you're setting yourself up for some tasty roadkill. That's okay though, I'll play.                     Game on....looking forward to week 4 in Nashville

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas