• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas High > the rest of 6A (at this moment)

Started by AHS2005, February 21, 2017, 02:15:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AHS2005

Quote from: The Green Arrow on February 24, 2017, 10:38:55 am
Honestly, this is probably the most entertaining thread on the site right now.

your welcome...i know i had to turn Fearless up a notch..see yall in Lake Hamilton after we get that trophy

Redwolves8526

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 24, 2017, 06:39:55 pm

your welcome...i know i had to turn Fearless up a notch..see yall in Lake Hamilton after we get that trophy

It's about to be 41 years, waterboy

AT

Important question:

What does grimey mean?

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 24, 2017, 06:37:43 pm

hahaha you have NO IDEA who i really am...just know AHS had some real ones to graduate from there...went to UARK made a name for myself in Fayetteville and relocated back home to turn dreams into realities..remember that..oh yeah...AHS will grimey in the state tourney..keep your eyes open turd ball

Marblehog

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 24, 2017, 06:39:55 pm

Uh no didn't happen.  Arkansas High-welcome to the armpit of south arkansas

AHS2005

AHS2005

AHS2005

Redwolves8526

Redwolves8526

Quote from: AHS2005 on February 27, 2017, 12:34:01 pm

Hating

Why are you guys a 2 seed in the tournament? Did El Dorado beat you again in the conference tournament?

AHS06

February 27, 2017, 06:36:49 pm #59 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 06:44:35 pm by AHS06
Quote from: Redwolves8526 on February 27, 2017, 02:01:06 pm
Why are you guys a 2 seed in the tournament? Did El Dorado beat you again in the conference tournament?
Yes we lost to El Dorado for the conference championship.  The two teams split home and home during the regular season.   Why would we not be the 2 seed?

fastfeet77

If you guys can't get past El Dorado how in the World do you thing you even have a chance against Jonesboro?..LOL .... good positivity buddy but you have to be realistic.... man this post was a good laugh tho :)

AHS06

Quote from: fastfeet77 on February 28, 2017, 01:30:55 pm
If you guys can't get past El Dorado how in the World do you thing you even have a chance against Jonesboro?..LOL .... good positivity buddy but you have to be realistic.... man this post was a good laugh tho :)
I never said we will beat Jonesboro. 

AHS2005

Quote from: fastfeet77 on February 28, 2017, 01:30:55 pm

I said it and I still believe that. Gafford balled out at the crib but at a neutral site anything is possible homie. Jonesboro played a bunch of future rice farmers so the competition level is sus..but Jonesboro is undefeated for sure and they're ok

AHS2005

AHS2005

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on February 27, 2017, 02:01:06 pm
Still straight cash homie..after Friday and we get this dub..holla at me..El Dorado is good don't sleep...czar is better than Ben Harvey easy

AHS2005

Quote from: Marblehog on February 27, 2017, 12:29:07 pm
Uh no didn't happen.  Arkansas High-welcome to the armpit of south arkansas
Haha nah dude its like Mexico with no mexicans..crime rate super high and that is why we are about to dominate in sports..we don't have coaches afraid to tap into that pool and bring athletes from these neighborhoods..

Redwolves8526

Quote from: AHS2005 on March 01, 2017, 08:34:08 am
Still straight cash homie..after Friday and we get this dub..holla at me..El Dorado is good don't sleep...czar is better than Ben Harvey easy

Straight cash huh?

mijally

Quote from: AHS2005 on March 01, 2017, 08:28:33 am
Coach calipari of ark hs hoops
So you mean he has people take tests for his players so they can be academically eligible?  Nice.

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS2005 on March 01, 2017, 08:26:17 am
I said it and I still believe that. Gafford balled out at the crib but at a neutral site anything is possible homie. Jonesboro played a bunch of future rice farmers so the competition level is sus..but Jonesboro is undefeated for sure and they're ok

You really need to check some the things you say before posting. The East side of Arkansas plays solid basketball it's not just Jonesboro.

ricepig

Quote from: AHS2005 on March 01, 2017, 08:26:17 am

Beat PV by 20, beat Chicago Kenwood by double digits, beat Vashon out of St.Louis by double digits, beat Springfield Kickapoo.......if you need anymore, just let me know.

asuguy870

The hot springs team that beat texarkana twice didnt think the farmers up here were too bad.

AHS2005

Quote from: mijally on March 01, 2017, 09:50:37 am
So you mean he has people take tests for his players so they can be academically eligible?  Nice.

if your not cheating your not trying homie..

AHS2005

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on March 01, 2017, 08:47:37 am
Straight cash huh?

thats how we're paying back the rest of the state for not putting any respek on our name...STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE..like Randy Moss..

AHS2005

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 01, 2017, 10:10:24 am
You really need to check some the things you say before posting. The East side of Arkansas plays solid basketball it's not just Jonesboro.

nah im good on that..basketball stops in the state in LR..Jonesboro's numbers are inflated..you know what it is..hows PB squad though?

AHS2005

Quote from: ricepig on March 01, 2017, 10:20:30 am
Beat PV by 20, beat Chicago Kenwood by double digits, beat Vashon out of St.Louis by double digits, beat Springfield Kickapoo.......if you need anymore, just let me know.

Kenwood and Vashon sure..maybe Kickapoo but we need more evidence than that OG..i salute you though ricepig..you went to UARK so your part of the family for sure..

Hoghead2

Congrats to Arkansas High. Sam Weaver is a motivator  !
But you can't go talking about beating LR schools when you lose to 5A schools like Hope.  Good luck the rest of the way. Barry Norton from Texas High has crossed over the state line to run the Arkansas High Football program. He has the skills to make the Hogs very scary in 6A.

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS2005 on March 01, 2017, 08:29:56 pm
nah im good on that..basketball stops in the state in LR..Jonesboro's numbers are inflated..you know what it is..hows PB squad though?

Ok...never known JB to run from competition. As for PB this year has been good but not great. Haven't been playing our best at the end. We played Mills a heckuva game at the end the regular season and haven't been able to catch fire. Pretty good 3 point shooters but we lack height we do have depth, got some seniors that have some state playoff experience. WM tonight will be a challenge. I do believe the 5A/6A format has hurt us in preparing for tougher competition. Outside of Mills there was not much in conference. 

ricepig

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 02, 2017, 10:02:09 am
Ok...never known JB to run from competition. As for PB this year has been good but not great. Haven't been playing our best at the end. We played Mills a heckuva game at the end the regular season and haven't been able to catch fire. Pretty good 3 point shooters but we lack height we do have depth, got some seniors that have some state playoff experience. WM tonight will be a challenge. I do believe the 5A/6A format has hurt us in preparing for tougher competition. Outside of Mills there was not much in conference.

I don't know of anyone who has liked the blended conferences. I understand the need to save time on travel, especially the sports that play a couple of days/nights per week, but it does lead to some uneven play. I'm not to worried though, the AAA hasn't stuck with anything more than two cycles since 2005, it'll change again.

Nomad1324

March 02, 2017, 10:13:36 am #78 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 10:16:55 am by Nomad1324
Jonesboro probably has the best chance in the tourney left. They seem to get up for better competition too.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: ricepig on March 02, 2017, 10:12:31 am
I don't know of anyone who has liked the blended conferences. I understand the need to save time on travel, especially the sports that play a couple of days/nights per week, but it does lead to some uneven play. I'm not to worried though, the AAA hasn't stuck with anything more than two cycles since 2005, it'll change again.

Schools have saved a ton of money from the blended conferences though. It isn't any more uneven than the 6A/7A was in my opinion. In fact, if you want to play the numbers game, the enrollment in schools is much closer in the 5A/6A than it was in the 6A/7A.

I just think it is unrealistic to have an all 6A conference. You would have Jonesboro/Marion/West Memphis travelling to Little Rock or Pine Bluff on week nights.

AHS2005

Quote from: Hoghead2 on March 02, 2017, 02:48:23 am
Congrats to Arkansas High. Sam Weaver is a motivator  !
But you can't go talking about beating LR schools when you lose to 5A schools like Hope.  Good luck the rest of the way. Barry Norton from Texas High has crossed over the state line to run the Arkansas High Football program. He has the skills to make the Hogs very scary in 6A.

im telling ya..its about to go down like a girl from Dumas at a buffet..we played down to competition against those 5A schools..but its still gravy..we'll see Jonesboro after our game tomorrow and then we'll really see whats up

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS2005 on March 02, 2017, 02:15:06 pm
im telling ya..its about to go down like a girl from Dumas at a buffet..we played down to competition against those 5A schools..but its still gravy..we'll see Jonesboro after our game tomorrow and then we'll really see whats up

You need to quit! Arkansas High hasn't won 100 basketball games in 10 years total to warrant having an attitude to "play down to our competition". LOL! Let me go ahead and call it the Hogs are one and done!

AHS2005

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 02, 2017, 02:43:48 pm
You need to quit! Arkansas High hasn't won 100 basketball games in 10 years total to warrant having an attitude to "play down to our competition". LOL! Let me go ahead and call it the Hogs are one and done!

mail me some of what your smoking..please..it got you tripping..we'll at least play Jonesboro and ill either have to apologize to yall or im going to look like the smartest person in the friggin state of SWarkansas..i think its gonna be the latter playboy and like i said earlier its a new day homie..yall woke that sleeping beast in south arkansas up with the right coaching hires..#REGIME

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS2005 on March 02, 2017, 06:27:18 pm
mail me some of what your smoking..please..it got you tripping..we'll at least play Jonesboro and ill either have to apologize to yall or im going to look like the smartest person in the friggin state of SWarkansas..i think its gonna be the latter playboy and like i said earlier its a new day homie..yall woke that sleeping beast in south arkansas up with the right coaching hires..#REGIME

The smartest person in SW Arkansas? Isn't that like being valedictorian of alternate school ??? Let me put this out there for ya....seems like you got a good basketball coach but there is a reason he's been so well traveled. Now I'll just sit back with popcorn and watch!

AHS2005

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 02, 2017, 08:10:12 pm
The smartest person in SW Arkansas? Isn't that like being valedictorian of alternate school ??? Let me put this out there for ya....seems like you got a good basketball coach but there is a reason he's been so well traveled. Now I'll just sit back with popcorn and watch!

you gotta be smoking that good kush..tell me why hes so well traveled my man..maybe he was looking for what fit him best..hes in a good situation here brodie so we straight..nah homie after tomorrow and saturday ill be the smartest person in Arkansas...ask Wally Hall bout me...even he knows its real

zebradynasty

Quote from: AHS2005 on March 02, 2017, 08:56:31 pm
you gotta be smoking that good kush..tell me why hes so well traveled my man..maybe he was looking for what fit him best..hes in a good situation here brodie so we straight..nah homie after tomorrow and saturday ill be the smartest person in Arkansas...ask Wally Hall bout me...even he knows its real

Awww L  :o Wally Hall  :o :o  Wally Hall knows you? Why didn't you say so? If you had any credibility to lose you would have lost it with that one! LOL!  ;D ;D ;D

Like I said you'll see what I mean...eventually.

ricepig

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 02, 2017, 10:39:38 pm
Awww L  :o Wally Hall  :o :o  Wally Hall knows you? Why didn't you say so? If you had any credibility to lose you would have lost it with that one! LOL!  ;D ;D ;D

Like I said you'll see what I mean...eventually.

Yeah, I don't think many would call that a ringing endorsement. He must be a Mexican restaurant for Wally to know him....

ricepig

March 03, 2017, 10:06:27 pm #87 Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 09:14:36 am by ricepig
Quote from: AHS2005 on March 02, 2017, 06:27:18 pm

Hope for your sake, you fair a little better on your football predictions.

zebradynasty

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 02, 2017, 02:43:48 pm

Please don't think this was just a lucky guess! Been around long... awhile seen a lot of basketball I know just a little bit about the game. Programs like LR Hall, Jonesboro, Parkview, PB ... that's where the AHS wants to be. You ain't gonna get there in one season, not after years and years of playing horrible basketball. Is Weaver the man that will change the basketball culture at AHS? I say NO at least not completely but I could just be making another lucky guess.  ;)

AHS2005

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 04, 2017, 08:34:03 am
Please don't think this was just a lucky guess! Been around long... awhile seen a lot of basketball I know just a little bit about the game. Programs like LR Hall, Jonesboro, Parkview, PB ... that's where the AHS wants to be. You ain't gonna get there in one season, not after years and years of playing horrible basketball. Is Weaver the man that will change the basketball culture at AHS? I say NO at least not completely but I could just be making another lucky guess.  ;)

you sound like a hater old school but we were up the entire night until the end...Gaggins had 34 before he fouled out..we shouldve beat Hall for sure bro..and man..we woudve bottled up Desi Sills but gosh that kid is a baller..hey man our program is where it needs to be..Weaver built Rome in one year and im not mad at it..GO HOGS...those kids made me proud that i played at AHS and that i graduated from there...this is just the Prequel ol' school

AHS2005

dont be no fool as the kids out here say...Kyndal Martin balled out last night for Arkansas High and its not by coincidence either..if Taviron Oliver wouldve been his normal self...we'd be playing Jonesboro today but everything is good in Hogland and the future is so bright we wearing shades inside

zebradynasty

Why would I hate on AHS? The Z's are 2-0 with a shot to reach the final 3 straight years. Aw yes...the foolishness of youth! Milk monster...the concept of how to win games isn't new school or ole school. There are principles of playing the game that have not changed you follow them most of time you win you don't most of the time you lose. AHS has NOT been following them for at least a decade and no coincident they lost most of time. All that other coulda, woulda, shoulda....are things most people say when they lose....  :'( :'( 

AHS2005

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 04, 2017, 12:55:12 pm
Why would I hate on AHS? The Z's are 2-0 with a shot to reach the final 3 straight years. Aw yes...the foolishness of youth! Milk monster...the concept of how to win games isn't new school or ole school. There are principles of playing the game that have not changed you follow them most of time you win you don't most of the time you lose. AHS has NOT been following them for at least a decade and no coincident they lost most of time. All that other coulda, woulda, shoulda....are things most people say when they lose....  :'( :'(

haha man im not making any excuses...money good over here...anybody at the game last night saw AHS is almost to that point...we might even start getting love in RockTown is the word a big bird told me..i got mad homies from Pine Bluff and dated a few chicks from White Hall so i wish Crime Bluff nothing but success..even Claude Johnson was one of my homies back in the day but man you gotta recognize that AHS is almost where she is supposed to be

DerekOxford

Jonesboro/El Dorado title game going to be LIT, as the kids say.

AHS2005

Quote from: DerekOxford on March 04, 2017, 07:17:22 pm
Jonesboro/El Dorado title game going to be LIT, as the kids say.

my BOY...what up tho...and yeah but Czar and Dan Dan prolly gonna shake something..Jonesboro looked sus last night OG..Desi is a beast in real life DO..like better than Anton ole buddy that had to transfer and Dustin Thomas..but yo DO..Arkansas High has finally learned to bring the hood out and look what we doing..#REGIME

gojackets14

It's sad that one poster can define an entire fan base.

Here are the facts.

Sam Weaver did not build Rome in a day. Everybody in Tk knew this year was coming. The current seniors did not lose a game in 8th grade and only 2 in 9th. The current juniors went 27-2 in 7th grade and were successful in Jr. High.

They will take a step back since they are losing everybody except #21 Fabian Phillips (Dennis Johnson's cousin), but Weaver will have the program trending upward.

The Hogs' issue was that they relied on Martin and Oliver too much. Both can ball with anybody in the state, but the role players needed to be able to do more.

All in all, congrats on a great season, Arkansas High. You should kiddos in Texarkana (Texas High, Pleasant Grove, Trinity Christian, and LE) that they can have success in basketball.

AHS2005

March 04, 2017, 10:42:58 pm #96 Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 10:44:56 pm by AHS2005
Quote from: gojackets14 on March 04, 2017, 10:01:42 pm
It's sad that one poster can define an entire fan base.

Here are the facts.

Sam Weaver did not build Rome in a day. Everybody in Tk knew this year was coming. The current seniors did not lose a game in 8th grade and only 2 in 9th. The current juniors went 27-2 in 7th grade and were successful in Jr. High.

They will take a step back since they are losing everybody except #21 Fabian Phillips (Dennis Johnson's cousin), but Weaver will have the program trending upward.

The Hogs' issue was that they relied on Martin and Oliver too much. Both can ball with anybody in the state, but the role players needed to be able to do more.

All in all, congrats on a great season, Arkansas High. You should kiddos in Texarkana (Texas High, Pleasant Grove, Trinity Christian, and LE) that they can have success in basketball.

I AM THE FANBASE...dont you forget it either..those young men call me Pastor because lately we been having church off in these streets!!!!!!!...I appreciate you not being a hater though..i read the post wrong at first and was about to get hostile..how bout them HOGS thooooo....dominating track and possibly baseball and then Barry the Great is gonna do the fool in the 6A...

AHS2005

Hoghead2

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 02, 2017, 08:10:12 pm
I was the Valedictorian at a alternative school in SW Arkansas. ..?

zebradynasty

Quote from: Hoghead2 on March 07, 2017, 07:30:34 pm

I was the Valedictorian at a alternative school in SW Arkansas. ..?

Obviously HH you matriculated an institution with higher academia standards!  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas