• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its da rematch. 4-AA junior high championship, part 2.

Started by CHAMPION_#1, February 10, 2006, 02:41:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CHAMPION_#1

Hackett and Charleston. who do u think will win, what do the matchups look like. Last year hackett won but this year i think it will be different. u can talk about the girls to, but it is not a rematch.

Hackett_Fan

I think Hackett will show everyone that they really were the # 1 team! Hackett is going to beat Charleston but it will be close. ;D

CHAMPION_#1

didnt the two games between charleston and hackett go 1-1. plus hacket has only beaten lavaca by a combined 7 points and charleston i believe charleston has beaten them by a combined 20 or so. it will definetly be close.

Hackett_Fan

yeah its going to be close but Hackett will pull it out in the end! :)[

CHAMPION_#1

well good luck to the four teams playing and may the best teams win.

Hackett_Fan

yeah and that team would be Hackett in the guys division; but good luck to all!

CHAMPION_#1

ur pretty big on hackett boys arent u, well its to early to say that they will win but it will be a very interesting game. it will come down to the wire.

tigers1

tigers 30 hornets 29 huge comeback late in the game for charleston brown drained a three to take the lead.  Hackett missed 2 shots in last minute that could have won it.  The reason we won is that meador and akers were back.  They both played great and if they had been at hackett the game might have swung the other way.  Go Tigers!!

CHAMPION_#1

February 12, 2006, 11:52:32 am #8 Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 01:53:25 pm by CHAMPION_#1
with like 11 seconds left he hit that didnt he. it not only took the lead, it was the game winning shot.

CHAMPION_#1

meadors didnt play very well, thats not why they won. they won becasue of their ninth grade leadership. without those ninth graders they wouldnt of been anywhere close t owinning that game. it really does pay off when u have expirienced players.   

hornets11

the question is, could that charleston team beat hacketts 23-0 team last year?

CHAMPION_#1

were did that come from, this is about this year, not last year. i will give it to yall that yall had a good team last year but this year the tigers wanted it more than you guys did. plain and simple.

ColonelReb

haha danville beat charleston haha...OT...good game!

tigers1

yeah girls anyways we'd already lost to you three times we already knew who was going to win

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas