• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5a predictions

Started by Coachbanks12, August 05, 2015, 09:12:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

What is your prediction this year?
Boys and girls
Who will be strong in
West
Central
East
South

basketballfan3

Boys
Central - Mills (favorite), Fair, PA, McClellan, and Jacksonville (these 4 should compete for the other 3 playoff spots)
East - Valley View (favorite) and Forrest City (will definitely make playoffs)
South - Hot Springs (favorite), Camden, and Watson Chapel (should both make playoffs)
West - LRCA / Maumelle (both could be considered favorites) All other teams will have a chance at making playoffs

sevenof400

Quote from: basketballfan3 on August 05, 2015, 08:32:09 pm
Boys
Central - Mills (favorite), Fair, PA, McClellan, and Jacksonville (these 4 should compete for the other 3 playoff spots)
South - Hot Springs (favorite), Camden, and Watson Chapel (should both make playoffs)
West - LRCA / Maumelle (both could be considered favorites) All other teams will have a chance at making playoffs

What do you see in LR Christian to have such high expectations?

Cajun Hog

Quote from: sevenof400 on August 13, 2015, 06:10:19 pm
Quote from: basketballfan3 on August 05, 2015, 08:32:09 pm
Boys

7 Good question as I keep hearing LRC by a lot of people too. They should be better but tied for last to 1st is a big jump. Maumelle lost 4 of 5 starters that's a big loss. IMO
What do you see in LR Christian to have such high expectations?

basketballfan3

I am not sure about LRCA other than they return everyone, have a few football players who are good athletes that will be playing this year, and their Jr Hi group was good last year and will get help from some of them. Plus most of the other teams either lost the best player and/or multiple starters. I probably shouldn't have put Maumelle there because they lost so much.

Chin Music

LRCA returns everyone.  More importantly they will add arguably the best freshman in the state in PG Justice Hill from the JH team.  Maybe even more importantly, they have added a 6'9" transfer from TX to man the middle.  They had no true point guard or center last year.  That won't be the case this year.  Harper can slide to his more natural 3 position.  They will be much improved.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas