• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maumelle will win Saturday!

Started by Manofmyword, March 12, 2015, 09:41:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Manofmyword

Maumelle has many scoring threats and are more discipline. McClellan only has two players and it is not hard to exploit their weaknesses. If you love this game of basketball you will notice that Keith Hayes is a lefty and needs to be forced right. Andrew jones is great athlete but is very undisciplined and is very immature! He uses both hands and can get to the goal but out of control! If maumelle wants to win they will have to hustle take charges and play smart! Maumelle had the advantage by being on the hard side of the bracket and had played competition McClellan has played medicore teams 

beach bum

You're keeping it classy on your 2nd post ever  ;D

Chief_Osceola™

Hmmm...something odd about this thread.  New user, second post, and calls out the #1 overall seed in the 5A state tournament.  Kind of makes me think this is a McClellan supporter trying to give the Lions some bulletin board material.

mijally

Sounded to me like someone who was angry McClellan beat them. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

McClellan must be really good, to do what they have with just 2 players while everyone else plays with 5.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 13, 2015, 03:00:02 pm
McClellan must be really good, to do what they have with just 2 players while everyone else plays with 5.

And one of them is left-handed!

Rayburn

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on March 13, 2015, 03:16:49 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 13, 2015, 03:00:02 pm

And one of them is left-handed!
A horrible, horrible handicap.

Manofmyword

We'll see Saturday! My nephews plays on maumelle and son plays for pine bluff what about you!

Vteagle

"When you lose respect for your opponent, expect to lose!"

MaumelleHawg

It's going to be a track meet with a basketball! It would be awesome for Maumelle to win State, but McClellan is playing in the finals for a reason.  I have a son that plays for MHS and it's been a great ride so far this season!  Would love to be able to bring back state title to MHS!  It would be their 1st ever in basketball!

Go Hornets!

RetiredBB

It's gonna be a great game! I think McClellan will pull it out.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Manofmyword on March 13, 2015, 06:26:01 pm
We'll see Saturday! My nephews plays on maumelle and son plays for pine bluff what about you!

Well, if you are talking about me, My nephew plays for UAPB, on a basketball scholarship. My son's are in elementary, but they finished 2nd in their league and won their tournament today. So, as you now see, you are not the only poster on here with basketball players in the family.

ISU7

Quote from: Manofmyword on March 12, 2015, 09:41:31 pm
Maumelle has many scoring threats and are more discipline. McClellan only has two players and it is not hard to exploit their weaknesses. If you love this game of basketball you will notice that Keith Hayes is a lefty and needs to be forced right. Andrew jones is great athlete but is very undisciplined and is very immature! He uses both hands and can get to the goal but out of control! If maumelle wants to win they will have to hustle take charges and play smart! Maumelle had the advantage by being on the hard side of the bracket and had played competition McClellan has played medicore teams
A waste of space. Way to go McClellen. Pretty good team to have immature players. and what ever this mess say this guy wrote lol Smh 🏀🏀🏆🏆

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ISU7 on March 14, 2015, 09:51:07 pm
A waste of space. Way to go McClellen. Pretty good team to have immature players. and what ever this mess say this guy wrote lol Smh 🏀🏀🏆🏆

Not to mention to win the title with only 2 players.

neds

Quote from: Vteagle on March 14, 2015, 08:45:20 am
"When you lose respect for your opponent, expect to lose!"

Well said!

4thandgoal

WELL, SOMEONE LIED ABOUT MAUMELLE WINNING. THE OTHER TEAM WAS BY FAR MORE DISCIPLINED  ;D

beach bum

I have been worried 4th and goal had fallen off the map.... good to have you back.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas