• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please post scores for 2/24 (and 2/25) in this thread....

Started by sevenof400, February 22, 2015, 03:27:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GB5Hoops

Greenbrier beats Maumelle in a thriller 60-55! Justin Tims was the leading scorer for the Panthers with 16 points!

GB5Hoops

Greenbrier beats Maumelle in a thriller 60-55! Justin Tims lead the Panthers with 16 points! 5a West battle for the 4th playoff spot comes down to tomorrow night between Clarksville and Greenbrier! What a finish to this conference season!

Go Postal

Quote from: HockeySticks on February 26, 2015, 08:54:12 pm
I agree. I understand GobTV going Maumele and to State again possibly. Enjoy GobTV
State depends on what the host town will permit.  Championship game comes down to what the AAA will permit.

mijally

Aaahhh Man!!!!  After watching Maumelle handle Greenbrier at home I would never have thought they would turn the table. Such is life on the road in the Wild 5a West. The parody from top to bottom is crazy on any given night. Good thing football didn't do a round robin. Doubt Maumelle would have run the table twice.

Go Postal

Quote from: GB5Hoops on February 26, 2015, 08:57:20 pm
Greenbrier beats Maumelle in a thriller 60-55! Justin Tims lead the Panthers with 16 points! 5a West battle for the 4th playoff spot comes down to tomorrow night between Clarksville and Greenbrier! What a finish to this conference season!
Wow!  Harrison should be out with this 'Briar victory.  Eagles and Devil Dogs are giving each other high fives.  Eagles are beating their chests.  Clarksville is giving a high eyebrow to Greenbrier.  Wow again!  Unbelievable season in the West.  Where underdogs still played like this was a Championship game.  I'm really speechless.  Heck, I'm proud of all West teams this year on your competitiveness.  I couldn't ask for a better season, other than the West going into the semis or finals for State.

Ponca

mijally

Go Postal

February 26, 2015, 10:16:08 pm #57 Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 10:26:38 pm by Go Postal
seven, I know that you know this already, but this is for the other Spring sport's fans for soccer season start.
Lady Goblins beat 7A Heritage 2-0 in the benefit game.
7A Heritage beat the Golden Goblins 2-1 in the benefit game.

Not a bad start on that sport's season.  Looking back on previous years for this sport and wins/losses/championships, I still say for the 5A...
Girls:  Any private school or Harrison.
Boys:  Any private school, West team or South team.
Harrison boys/girls are tied for 1st place with 6A Searcy boys/girls for 10 Championships in the State with 5A PA boys/girls at 3rd with 9 and 7A Bentonville boys/girls at 4th with 8.
Should be interesting in this new cycle.
Anyway, off my one sport soapbox for now, will try to move it to the proper forum.  Back to Basketball...

Rockhounds x2

February 27, 2015, 09:14:25 am #58 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:17:31 am by Rockhounds x2

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas