• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkadelphia @ Pea Ridge - SEMIFINALS

Started by POTUS, November 24, 2017, 09:17:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rugman15

Quote from: BM22 on December 02, 2017, 12:06:26 pm
Congrats to Arky on the big win. Good to see the Badgers doing so well. I remember all their success in the late 70's thru the 80's with the legend John Outlaw as HC.

They have the speed to beat a really good Warren team.  Should be a great game in War Memorial

richboy

Arky pummels pea ridge to advance to state 😊😈

prHOG13

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 02, 2017, 10:45:40 am
Yea that's what I would say too, if I were in your position.
Glad your new team was able to accomplish what your Bearcats couldn't (three times) so that you could have some closure for your fragile heart.

Best of luck on the 3A board

elmerfudd

Quote from: prHOG13 on December 02, 2017, 03:14:27 pm
Glad your new team was able to accomplish what your Bearcats couldn't (three times) so that you could have some closure for your fragile heart.

Best of luck on the 3A board

I'm glad too! I'm also glad my team HAS done (three times) what your team has never done!

And perhaps the best part....it doesn't look like your team will for a long time. Life is great!

Rugman15

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 02, 2017, 03:26:53 pm
I'm glad too! I'm also glad my team HAS done (three times) what your team has never done!

And perhaps the best part....it doesn't look like your team will for a long time. Life is great!

3 wins in 2 years against you guys.  Domination at its finest

elmerfudd

Quote from: Rugman15 on December 02, 2017, 03:30:54 pm
3 wins in 2 years against you guys.  Domination at its finest

If that's what you need to sleep at night, then good for you! I slept great last night 😜

prHOG13

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 02, 2017, 03:26:53 pm

lol you're something else. You continue talking trash about a program that you can't beat and make a fool of yourself on here and Twitter calling out the student section and individual PR players, and you point to something that happened years ago as if that means anything. Quite the sad existence you live.

There are several folks in the Booneville program that are great people and I made sure to talk to several of them after our last game along with several of the players... but fans like you are an embarrassment to your program.

elmerfudd

December 02, 2017, 04:02:42 pm #258 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 04:06:41 pm by elmerfudd
Quote from: prHOG13 on December 02, 2017, 03:46:49 pm
lol you're something else. You continue talking trash about a program that you can't beat and make a fool of yourself on here and Twitter calling out the student section and individual PR players, and you point to something that happened years ago as if that means anything. Quite the sad existence you live.

There are several folks in the Booneville program that are great people and I made sure to talk to several of them after our last game along with several of the players... but fans like you are an embarrassment to your program.

Twitter?!? I don't tweet.

Bub, the overall opinion of Pea Ridge in Booneville is less favorable than that of wet toilet paper, especially of the obnoxious PR posters on here. Like I said earlier, it's all fun and games when PR posters are dishing it out, but none of you can take it.

Just remember me next time PR has a decent team and you posters want to puff your chest so badly on message boards. Maybe you'll be a little more modest and realize what you dish out will be thrown right back in your face if the opportunity is given.

Jsmith48

I just wanted to say that I met with two Pea Ridge players yesterday when I got to town. They saw my Arkadelphia shirt and came up and introduced themselves, shook my hand, and we had a really nice conversation about the game. We wished each other's team good luck and went on our way. I felt like you Pea Ridge posters would like to know that. Your young men behaved with integrity and class and it needed to be acknowledged.

prHOG13

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 02, 2017, 04:02:42 pm
Twitter?!? I don't tweet.

Bub, the overall opinion of Pea Ridge in Booneville is less favorable than that of wet toilet paper, especially of the obnoxious PR posters on here. Like I said earlier, it's all fun and games when PR posters are dishing it out, but none of you can take it.

Just remember me next time PR has a decent team and you posters want to puff your chest so badly on message boards. Maybe you'll be a little more modest and realize what you dish out will be thrown right back in your face if the opportunity is given.

My god this has to go down as one of the most embarrassing posts in this boards history.

prHOG13

Quote from: Jsmith48 on December 02, 2017, 04:08:50 pm
I just wanted to say that I met with two Pea Ridge players yesterday when I got to town. They saw my Arkadelphia shirt and came up and introduced themselves, shook my hand, and we had a really nice conversation about the game. We wished each other's team good luck and went on our way. I felt like you Pea Ridge posters would like to know that. Your young men behaved with integrity and class and it needed to be acknowledged.
Thank you. Arkadelphia has a great team and deserve to be in the Rock. That 2nd quarter was rough. Glad you had a good experience up here and wish y'all luck in the title game. The Badgers are still pretty young and will likely be a strong candidate to make it back to the Rock next year.

nuttinbuthogs

Congratulation to Pea Ridge players and coaches for their season.  Always glad to see a 1-4A school do the conference proud.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas