• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel at Pine Bluff

Started by Absolut, September 06, 2010, 10:00:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zebradynasty

Over sensitive perhaps but the point is what does inmates have to do with anything in the first place? Pine Bluff has the same amount of jails like any other city other than since it's the county seat we have a county jail and the State Prison, Cummings is at least 20-25 miles from PB in another COUNTY! So the question of what was meant by statement seem legitimate since PB Zebras and inmates have little to do with one another. Now drawing the conclusion that someone is racist for making such a statement...I can't speak to that. However, one should equally be thick skinned when they make statements based upon hyperbole that reaction could be equally as extravagant!

Billyo62

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 10, 2010, 05:06:02 pm
Over sensitive perhaps but the point is what does inmates have to do with anything in the first place? Pine Bluff has the same amount of jails like any other city other than since it's the county seat we have a county jail and the State Prison, Cummings is at least 20-25 miles from PB in another COUNTY! So the question of what was meant by statement seem legitimate since PB Zebras and inmates have little to do with one another. Now drawing the conclusion that someone is racist for making such a statement...I can't speak to that. However, one should equally be thick skinned when they make statements based upon hyperbole that reaction could be equally as extravagant!

Do you have any Real Zebras within 25 miles...you know I'm just kidding... Of Course there may not be any Tigers or Grizzlies nearby but they instill fear... Striped Donkeys not no much..  Inmates ..Now that's a little scary!  ;)

Scorp

QuoteOver sensitive perhaps but the point is what does inmates have to do with anything in the first place?

The point is Stripes   ..  all STRIPES on a jersey.   Kind of what you'd see on an inmate back years ago.    Not my fault that ya'lls jerseys look so goofy that they open the door for sarcasm.

ZD  -  you and the other posters from PB need to get off this "everything" is racial BS.  Take the ribbing that goes on around this forum ... or don't read the posts.  It's your choice.

closetzebra

And back to the true reason for this thread...the game, hello?
Details from anyone who was there? Did PB stick with the ground game or take to the air? How was the turf field?

OUSoonersOU

Pine Bluff (20)   Watson Chapel (16)   Final

zebradynasty

Quote from: Scorp on September 10, 2010, 07:54:02 pm
QuoteOver sensitive perhaps but the point is what does inmates have to do with anything in the first place?

The point is Stripes   ..  all STRIPES on a jersey.   Kind of what you'd see on an inmate back years ago.    Not my fault that ya'lls jerseys look so goofy that they open the door for sarcasm.

ZD  -  you and the other posters from PB need to get off this "everything" is racial BS.  Take the ribbing that goes on around this forum ... or don't read the posts.  It's your choice.

You need to try having some integrity! I NEVER said, implied or insinuated anything racial Only that the question was legit. Did it not occur to you that younger posters may not relate to stripes on prison uniforms? They haven't been worn in decades! As for taking ribbing...I don't have to TAKE nothing! I am a grown ... man and the last thing I gonna do is TAKE something from someone just because it makes them comfortable! Especially from someone without enough loyalty to at least support the home town they grew up in and not take EVERY chance they get to run down their home town. What kinda punk does that?

FearDEMZs

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 10, 2010, 11:12:22 pm
Quote from: Scorp on September 10, 2010, 07:54:02 pm

You need to try having some integrity! I NEVER said, implied or insinuated anything racial Only that the question was legit. Did it not occur to you that younger posters may not relate to stripes on prison uniforms? They haven't been worn in decades! As for taking ribbing...I don't have to TAKE nothing! I am a grown ... man and the last thing I gonna do is TAKE something from someone just because it makes them comfortable! Especially from someone without enough loyalty to at least support the home town they grew up in and not take EVERY chance they get to run down their home town. What kinda punk does that?
Exactly :)

Scorp

QuoteEspecially from someone without enough loyalty to at least support the home town they grew up in and not take EVERY chance they get to run down their home town. What kinda punk does that?

Ummmmmmm     ... a "punk" that realizes that the hometown that they grew up in is now the armpit of the state!  That would be me and about 25,000 other "punks" that have left.     You didn't grow up in PB, doofus, so where is your loyalty to your hometown now?

By the way .....  good win over WC tonight.  Please beat Eldo this year.

ricepig

All I can say is, good thing PB's colors aren't orange and white, no telling what that would bring up?

FearDEMZs

Quote from: ricepig on September 11, 2010, 12:04:47 am
All I can say is, good thing PB's colors aren't orange and white, no telling what that would bring up?
LOL good one rice. Let's put this to rest and get back to Football.I tried to squash this discussion earlier in the thread. Thanks ZD for seeing this for what I still think it is. We are always taking shots about our community ..(quote"armpit" from captain crackerroo scorp) and we know why. So the 25,000 punk beeatches that left can STAY AWAY.. And we will SPANK ELDO"S ARSE...it will still be sore late in the season after the way that Har ber straight KICKED IT tonight!!! LOOK OUT LR CENTRAL and points beyond..there is a mean nasty Zebra on the way to visit and out of control...

Scorp

Quote"armpit" from captain crackerroo scorp)

cracker??    Guess if I called you an "inmate" ... you'd call me a racist again, huh?   Get over yourself  NooB.

And what you "still think it is" is nothing more than your inablility to see anything other than race.  Whatcha think about that, captain buckwheat FearDEMZs?

FeartheZebra

Whoa. Lets just lock this forum we are not on football anymore we are on some crap. Mod's?

Billyo62

Quote from: FeartheZebra on September 11, 2010, 01:43:32 am
Whoa. Lets just lock this forum we are not on football anymore we are on some crap. Mod's?

I agree it's getting stupid......

gatecrasher

FeardemZ's.....
You go put Har-Ber on your schedule and you'll get the same beatdown we got....

We aren't losing another game. Understand me? Unlike last year we took our loss this year early....in nonconference. So go ahead and keep talkin. We got some of that NWA crow left over that we'll save for yall after we kick yall to sleep.

closetzebra

Yea- I'm still needin' a recap of the game...was anybody at the game?

zebradynasty

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 11, 2010, 08:21:06 am
FeardemZ's.....

We aren't losing another game. Understand me? Unlike last year we took our loss this year early....in nonconference. So go ahead and keep talkin. We got some of that NWA crow left over that we'll save for yall after we kick yall to sleep.

Uh...I thought the purpose for eating crow was to learn humility? ::) We've had this battle before win with dignity and lose with more dignity. You talked waaaay too much trash and look at you now! Just like you talked trash last year and rolled in to PB undefeated. We're 2-0 and under no illusions that we are invincible. However, you and this constant "Remember the Titans" rhetoric makes you sound silly when you get skinned and put on wall like Friday! Where you have the testicular bravado to talk trash now is sad. Go get your testicles from HarBer then talk trash! Last I heard HarBer was gonna throw them away something about too small to display..were the size for a kitten instead of a wildcat! :o

gatecrasher

You're gonna talk about a meaningless regular season loss when we beat yall when it counted 3 weeks later?

Take you another swig of that gin & juice there partner....;)

I'm gonna talk smack. I'll give crow and eat crow. win some and lose some. Either way it's all a game. Don't you get it? Or not?

zebradynasty

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 11, 2010, 10:44:05 am
You're gonna talk about a meaningless regular season loss when we beat yall when it counted 3 weeks later?

Take you another swig of that gin & juice there partner....;)

I'm gonna talk smack. I'll give crow and eat crow. win some and lose some. Either way it's all a game. Don't you get it? Or not?

I am sorry I forget everyone doesn't think like the Zebras! As one of the winningest programs in the NATION we try to win ALL our games! All our undefeated seasons are displayed on the wall of our fieldhouse. Maybe for Eldorado Friday was another one of those meaningless games you were talking about. :-[

gatecrasher

In terms of playoff seeding and such, it means nothing. Do I need to explain everything like I do do my 10-year old? Sheesh....

zebradynasty

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 11, 2010, 11:15:01 am
In terms of playoff seeding and such, it means nothing. Do I need to explain everything like I do do my 10-year old? Sheesh....

Depends if you gonna keep given excuses like a 10 year old! You came to PB undefeated and you left with a loss. Now it's well it didn't mean anything to us anyway. Undefeated seasons are hard to come by and you had you chance couldn't get it done. I don't see how I am the one that needs to have it explained.

FearDEMZs

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 11, 2010, 08:21:06 am
FeardemZ's.....

We didn't say WE could beat Har Ber, Nor did WE state that we would beat WC even..... but YOU and the other couple of ELDO posters talked trash about how you would go to NW Arkansas and represent..just didn't happen 4 ya... Do you like your crow blackened, deep fried or broiled?? Either way consider it served. ELDO will do well again this season as will the Z's.. See ya at the end of the season

gatecrasher

I like my crow hickory smoked....;D

And...one question for the "meaningless" statement:
Who won the championship?

I rest my case.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas