• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Way too early front-runners for next year in 1A

Started by Robert_Dorfenshootze, May 16, 2017, 09:05:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert_Dorfenshootze

I know there is one game left but just for fun what we looking at for next year??
Our girls should be very competitive next year with all we have returning.
I think Concord's pitching may well be better next year and they return a lot of talent.
As for the teams from down south, I'm not sure what they have back...someone fill me in!

WHITEchicken

Well Taylor will have their pitcher back. Not sure what else. They seem to breed softball players over there so I figure they will be pretty good again.

Robert_Dorfenshootze

Quote from: WHITEchicken on May 16, 2017, 09:12:10 pm
Well Taylor will have their pitcher back. Not sure what else. They seem to breed softball players over there so I figure they will be pretty good again.

That does seem to be the trend. Softball and baseball both.
What does Scranton have back?

littlec2964

BIG_K

;D Theres Always Next Year Attitude ;D Gotta Love It !!! ;D

Idoknow

Quote from: BIG_K on May 17, 2017, 06:33:04 am
;D Theres Always Next Year Attitude ;D Gotta Love It !!! ;D
Whats up with all the smiling emojis!

WHITEchicken

Idoknow

brotherdew

Six of Mount Ida's starters were either sophomores or freshmen with one junior and two seniors leaving. Their pitcher, catcher, shortstop and first baseman are sophomores.
This year was the first year the school qualified a team for a softball state tournament and fought their way to the semis where they run into a wall named Taylor.
I look for the Lady Lions to be in the mix next year after such a good showing this year.

WHITEchicken

My ida has a good group of athletes come through every 6-7 years that are special. This might be that group.

BLUEBLOOD

I expect many of the same teams to be back. I know the Dierks Lady Outlaws are expecting to make a deeper run next year.

vtown1

Quote from: brotherdew on May 17, 2017, 09:17:22 pm
Six of Mount Ida's starters were either sophomores or freshmen with one junior and two seniors leaving. Their pitcher, catcher, shortstop and first baseman are sophomores.
This year was the first year the school qualified a team for a softball state tournament and fought their way to the semis where they run into a wall named Taylor.
I look for the Lady Lions to be in the mix next year after such a good showing this year.
Rumor is that they have a very talented rising freshman as well.

CrazySacDad

Woodlawn will only have 8 starters back next year. Pitcher will be back. Have some nice freshmen coming including couple pitchers. Only 10 months to season opener. Can't wait.

BasketballNeverStops

Concord returns six starters after losing veteran pitcher, catcher and left fielder. Second pitcher who primarily played third base will move into pitcher's circle as a senior and should do fine, as she has done well the past three seasons. This year's squad contained four juniors, three sophomores and six freshmen, so they will be young once again.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas