• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian @ McCrory

Started by Hornet4ever, November 27, 2015, 09:48:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lionfan59

It's ok JAG you will soon see them boys from Conway are for real.

cuz

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 29, 2015, 08:54:49 pm
The 7-2a was hollering the same thing last week and we seen how that went
Two teams have very good passing game England and CC and I truly
believe  McCrory couldn't handle either of them......

Jag-Class07

They do have a good passing game . But have they played a secondary as aggressive as McCrory is . You don't make it this deep in the playoffs undefeated without out having a well rounded defense . CC is a good ball club I give them credit. But they will struggle against McCrorys defense . I also don't see CC stopping McCrorys running game.

bigworm

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 29, 2015, 09:31:54 pm
They do have a good passing game . But have they played a secondary as aggressive as McCrory is . You don't make it this deep in the playoffs undefeated without out having a well rounded defense . CC is a good ball club I give them credit. But they will struggle against McCrorys defense . I also don't see CC stopping McCrorys running game.

not disputing. Just a question....who has mccrory played that has a good passing game? I mean a spread ya out 5 wide and chunk it every down type of game. Im certain mccrory defense is excellent. Just a question.

Bigditchlion

Yeah they have seen a great secondary in England. As far as run defense I'd have to say they can tackle well in space.

jag4life

Ladies and gentlemen these jaguars aint no joke. Mt ida was a very very good team and they couldnt handle that defense. The lions were the most competition weve had all year and they played with class. Helping our guys up after the plays. Unless conway christian has a bus load of luck theyre not gettin past mccrory. We can run over them or pass through them. Im not bein cocky they are just that good. If i thought there was a better team id say so but theres not.

lionfan59

Until otherwise proven. It's eithers to lose. Hope the players are not over looking CC as much as you are, because if so they are in a world of hurt.

Jag-Class07

In all honesty they have not played a 5 wide every down team. But on the other hand they have not giving up any long pass plays all year. Should be a great game. Still see McCrory coming out on top in a shootout.

Bigditchlion

Last time I looked a couple of 5 yard outs makes a first down then that woods kid does a double move or stop and go, boom that's 6. That reciever is the best you have faced no doubt!

Jag-Class07

He won't be doing a whole lot of double moves come Friday lol

Cheek

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 29, 2015, 09:53:38 pm
In all honesty they have not played a 5 wide every down team. But on the other hand they have not giving up any long pass plays all year. Should be a great game. Still see McCrory coming out on top in a shootout.

CC may not win the game, but they will give McCrory trouble.  If McCrory is not use to passing teams, CC will expose them.  If  McCrory does not have the skills to man them up and has to go to a zone the 6"5 QB will have a field day.  CC is good against the run, and McCrory will have to pass to win.  I look for McCrory to win the game, but they will have to play their best. 

Cheek

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 29, 2015, 09:59:49 pm
He won't be doing a whole lot of double moves come Friday lol
[/

Keep thinking this.  Woods is the best receiver in 2A.   

mcnewfamily

you don't make it to the semis and not give the other team problems. i'm sure cc will do just that but this is not our first rodeo with cc. the series is split 1 an 1. we hung 62 on them 1yr and won and hung 32 and lost. mc will not over look cc and will give them the respect cc deserves. mc causes turn overs and this game will be over for cc. don't expect alot of punting in this game. still say mc by 10

bigworm

Have you guys played against jacob henry?

Jag-Class07

Have you guys played against Rogo

BigLion10

Yea beat Rogo two years ago in McCrory in the first round of playoffs

Jag-Class07

lionfan59

Cheek

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 29, 2015, 10:22:08 pm
Have you guys played against Rogo

Dang,  if you were a real McCrory fan, you would have known this.  Think before you post. 

BigLion10

Half of the line our receivers and our starting qb were all freshman with a few sophomores mixed in there only had 2 seniors that year only one started on the line

Jag-Class07

I am not real good at thinking.
But I am good at talking smack   ;D

bigworm

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 29, 2015, 10:36:23 pm

hey, at least hes honest. Haha

Jag-Class07

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bigworm on November 29, 2015, 10:40:04 pm
Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 29, 2015, 10:36:23 pm

hey, at least hes honest. Haha

He's not very good at either. But atleast he makes an effort.

Jag-Class07

Now hornet I wouldn't go that far . Everything I said so far as come true.

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 29, 2015, 09:00:39 pm
Quote from: brown2010 on November 29, 2015, 08:38:50 pm
HORNET r u one of them now. come on down Friday will give u a seat anywhere in the stadium

Lol I'm not a McCrory fan. I have respect for the posters that I met at our game though.. Lol, some of the posters on here are cocky. Which is understandable, and all in good fun. But it's always funny that "IF" their team goes down. They disappear!! Lol..
I'm still here..

Hornet4ever

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on November 29, 2015, 11:17:19 pm
HORNET r u one of them now. come on down Friday will give u a seat anywhere in the stadium

Lol I'm not a McCrory fan. I have respect for the posters that I met at our game though.. Lol, some of the posters on here are cocky. Which is understandable, and all in good fun. But it's always funny that "IF" their team goes down. They disappear!! Lol..
I'm still here..

That's good, but most people dash if they lose..

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 29, 2015, 11:33:11 pm
Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on November 29, 2015, 11:17:19 pm

I'm still here..

That's good, but most people dash if they lose..
Very true. I'll be at the McCrory game Friday supporting my cousin.

RunAndGun431

November 30, 2015, 01:16:09 am #178 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 01:20:21 am by RunAndGun431
Rogo was a sophomore that year and was good then and even better now...as well as Campbell, davis, and the rest of the team...I'm just trying to figure out what everyone's deal is with McCrory...I mean y'all said we wouldn't beat DA, we did that. Said we wouldn't go undefeated and win the 6. We did that. Said there was NO WAY we would beat MT Ida and that they were the best team in the state, we did that...now y'all are saying we won't beat CC?? Come on now...something has to give eventually...

Jag-Class07

mr.gametime

Quote from: Cheek on November 29, 2015, 10:04:52 pm
Quote from: Jag-Class07 on November 29, 2015, 09:53:38 pm

CC may not win the game, but they will give McCrory trouble.  If McCrory is not use to passing teams, CC will expose them.  If  McCrory does not have the skills to man them up and has to go to a zone the 6"5 QB will have a field day.  CC is good against the run, and McCrory will have to pass to win.  I look for McCrory to win the game, but they will have to play their best.

How do you figure C.C is good against the run...I'm just asking? ....even though they lost didn't Junction City running back have a record setting night against them?

Qdogg2000

Cc dosent have a good defense period! That will be the difference. Not one one of the remaining teams has a defense as good as McCrory. They just give up to many points! McCrory allows 7 points a game. Number 1 is all classifications.

Jag-Class07

Kinda what I was thinking but everybody wants to gang up on little ole McCrory because so far they have put everyone in there place!

Old Scrapper

If Mac doesn't get pressure on that QB he will pick your Dbacks apart. CC's coach is pretty creative with play calling that will keep them in it for awhile,  I do think McCrory wins and pulls away in the 2nd half for at least 20 point win.

jag4life

Once mccrorys defensive line sacks that qb he will be trying to hand it off to someone else. Passing will be the least of his worries. If he does complete a pass mccrory will knock the ball lose and pick it up. This group has a lot of heart. Good luck cc cause you are gonna need it. We have a humble team but once the whistle blows its all business.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: jag4life on November 30, 2015, 08:08:27 am
Once mccrorys defensive line sacks that qb he will be trying to hand it off to someone else. Passing will be the least of his worries. If he does complete a pass mccrory will knock the ball lose and pick it up. This group has a lot of heart. Good luck cc cause you are gonna need it. We have a humble team but once the whistle blows its all business.
He will complete a pass!

LOL!!! a McCrory poster using the word Humble!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Qdogg2000 on November 30, 2015, 04:55:02 am
Cc dosent have a good defense period! That will be the difference. Not one one of the remaining teams has a defense as good as McCrory. They just give up to many points! McCrory allows 7 points a game. Number 1 is all classifications.

England has a defense just as good or better than McCrorys.

kingoftherapids

Randy Johnson at QB leads the CC Eagles to the state championship game.

mr.gametime

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 30, 2015, 08:49:33 am

Do you know if England tried to run the ball alot against  C.C?.....I know England is a passing team also ....that might have been one of them games where if England would had established the run and stuck to it...the game might not have been as close as it was.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on November 30, 2015, 11:45:54 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 30, 2015, 08:49:33 am

Do you know if England tried to run the ball alot against  C.C?.....I know England is a passing team also ....that might have been one of them games where if England would had established the run and stuck to it...the game might not have been as close as it was.

No I don't know that answer.  I know the qb will scramble a lot.

jag4life

He better scramble before mccrorys defense scrambles him. He may be a great qb but when our secondary is on them recievers like white on rice being great aint gonna help him. Football is a team sport. We got rogo and he is great but we also have excellent defense and offense to boot. It will be a good game but dont be suprised if jags mercy rule them.

Lionbro20

November 30, 2015, 12:19:55 pm #191 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:22:05 pm by Lionbro20
I will be surprised if this is a blow out, both teams are in the semis for a reason if they don't execute then you'll be eating crow about 10 o clock Friday night...

kingoftherapids

Quote from: jag4life on November 30, 2015, 12:10:17 pm
He better scramble before mccrorys defense scrambles him. He may be a great qb but when our secondary is on them recievers like white on rice being great aint gonna help him. Football is a team sport. We got rogo and he is great but we also have excellent defense and offense to boot. It will be a good game but dont be suprised if jags mercy rule them.

you better account for not 1 but 2 1,000 yard receivers. and a quarterback that has passed for over 3,500 yards. your rice will turn to mush if you dont think points are going to be scored on the Mccrory defense.

bigworm

Quote from: jag4life on November 30, 2015, 12:10:17 pm

how can it be a good game and a mercy rule game?

Hornet4ever

cuz

Quote from: jag4life on November 30, 2015, 08:08:27 am
jag4life when CC played JC he was sacked 6 times almost 6 more pressured play after play. Now JC has a above average RB who set a school record and that's a accomplishment at a school with a record of JC, but they put enough points on the board to win. A superb passing game is the reason they're still playing. We have a very good defense with a young secondary. No one was able to run on JC all year but pass they did. I'd be worrying instead of bragging if I was you....😉

mcnewfamily

one thing i do know jags will not mercy rule cc. it will be a shoot out. a fit of the fittest game. i just think our defense will hold up cc on at least 2 scores.

NotaMachine

So let me get this straight.. CC beat the 3 time defending state champions but McCrory thinks they aren't any good and they're offense has no play-makers. Keep that mindset up and all you'll be worried about next week is going to watch some basketball games. It was pouring down rain last Friday night and their qb slung it around like it was dry as a bone outside. You better hope a hurricane comes through if you don't think they will put up any points.

Old Scrapper

I can assure no matter how arrogant some of these guys from McCrory sound on here that the Football team is not taking this QB or game lightly. 

Old Scrapper

Quote from: NotaMachine on November 30, 2015, 01:52:48 pm
So let me get this straight.. CC beat the 3 time defending state champions but McCrory thinks they aren't any good and they're offense has no play-makers. Keep that mindset up and all you'll be worried about next week is going to watch some basketball games. It was pouring down rain last Friday night and their qb slung it around like it was dry as a bone outside. You better hope a hurricane comes through if you don't think they will put up any points.
they aren't crazy about basketball in McCrory!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas