• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

End of an Era

Started by WPWells, November 20, 2015, 09:03:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Glen rose sprit

Quote from: Paperman on November 27, 2015, 03:34:00 pm
Quote from: Glen rose sprit on November 27, 2015, 02:51:04 pm
Quote from: Headhunter15 on November 27, 2015, 12:39:44 pm
I wonder if glen Rose fans will be this way when they're dribbling basketballs come Monday ...🤔

Only in whappin if world

One two three............... GOML
That comment was so ignorant. i can understand why you make REAL Glen Rose fans mad. You are a complete m___n!

Real fans?  Is that the reverse of fake?

One two three............ GOML

WPWells

Yes, so the reverse of you

One two three....GLEN ROSE IS DONE

Glen rose sprit

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 27, 2015, 04:01:58 pm
Yes, so the reverse of you

One two three....GLEN ROSE IS DONE

What is a uoy?

One two three........... GOML

HorseFeathers

WHITEchicken

12th I just heard Kendrick is leaving. Any truth?

Longfellow

He's taking the head coaching position at Georgia

Pit Bull

12 Man CHS, you Toy Story will definitely be missed... Great program, great atmosphere and great fans.... Dog4Life

WHITEchicken

why is he taking a lateral move? I figured he would have moved up a class.

nastynice

Quote from: WHITEchicken on November 30, 2015, 12:32:18 am
12th I just heard Kendrick is leaving. Any truth?

Quote from: WHITEchicken on November 30, 2015, 07:19:49 am
why is he taking a lateral move? I figured he would have moved up a class.
This dude is throwing a spinnerbait on a windy bank and still can't get bit!

adaptedtigerfan

I like throwing a spinnerbait on a windy point.  😂

Lineman

Not even a nibble, might try a night crawler and a bobber.

Legend

Nothing better than a Catalpa worm

adaptedtigerfan

12th must be in serious study mode or he would have already been put in the livewell.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Legend on November 30, 2015, 01:50:59 pm

Definetly.  I have three of those trees in my back yard! 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 30, 2015, 02:02:07 pm
Quote from: Legend on November 30, 2015, 01:50:59 pm

Definetly.  I have three of those trees in my back yard! 
y'all fish for trash fish. i'm more of a sportsman.

Lions84

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 20, 2015, 09:03:41 pm
Well, as the Charleston football season draws to an end this year, so does the 12th Man connection with the program. I will still be cheering for the Tigers in future seasons, but I will no longer have the "blind homer" connection to the football program. My brother is graduating, and my youngest brother does not play football, so I will not have the familial connection. I'd like to thank everyone from Charleston that has put up with me year after year. I can be loud and obnoxious at games at times. The Charleston community gave me much growing up, and I am grateful for that. I will now be turning my attention to baseball, which both of my brothers play.

Now, about tonight's game, I could not be more proud to be a Tiger tonight. Even though it was not enough, the Tigers still went toe to toe with the state's #1 team. This was a rough year (how could it not be with what we lost?) but the Tigers still came out and fought every game. This team will be a force to be reckoned with next year. I wouldn't bet against them winning state.

I gave Smackover a lot of grief this week, but they were my preseason pick to win state, my pick in the bracket contest, and my pick tonight. They're that good, and I will be surprised if they don't win it all. Congrats to the Smackover faithful, especially PB.

Finally, as I said, I will still be a Charleston fan. I won't be leaving the boards. I believe Coach Kendrick is a great coach, but more importantly he is a great man. He's someone I'm proud to have coaching my alma mater.

As always, Go Tigers!

Good for you.  I will always be a Clarendon Lion and I root for them and my current school I work at. But after this year I will be heading to my Daughter's college games.

ReddieKnightTrojan

From your initial post, it seems like you will still be posting, but it will be "uninformed" posts. How could you? I mean really...is there anyone on this board that ever posts uninformed?

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on November 30, 2015, 02:17:20 pm
From your initial post, it seems like you will still be posting, but it will be "uninformed" posts. How could you? I mean really...is there anyone on this board that ever posts uninformed?

By uninformed he means he will not have insider knowledge!

ReddieKnightTrojan

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 30, 2015, 02:18:09 pm
Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on November 30, 2015, 02:17:20 pm

By uninformed he means he will not have insider knowledge!

That's what I'm talking about...eveyone on these boards have insider knowledge. If you don't believe me just read some of their enlightened posts.  :P

WPWells

Charleston offered more money

WHITEchicken

where have you been 12th I tried to lure you out in the open and it took a whole day.

WPWells

This fun thing called school gets in the way of things

nastynice

I think he is in Postspawn mode!

Markadomous

I feel so sorry for 12th man. His connection to the program at charleston is over and done with.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas