• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crazy Weather

Started by DogsWin7, March 01, 2012, 08:22:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PrivateLesson

November 11, 2015, 07:27:42 am #2950 Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:30:14 am by PrivateLesson
My son asked to put up the tree....I said After Thanksgiving.  :)

Beautiful Morning!  64 degrees!  Love it!  Just hope to see the sunshine:)

Legend

I like pulling in the driveway and seeing it lit up already.

Breitontime

I want to throat punch people who already have up Christmas stuff.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Breitontime on November 11, 2015, 10:14:27 pm
I want to throat punch people who already have up Christmas stuff.

Dont' go to Wal Mart...

Legend

Dont go anywhere. My girl just got the Black Friday list from Walmart and there are sticky notes all over the living room now.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Legend on November 12, 2015, 05:33:46 am
Dont go anywhere. My girl just got the Black Friday list from Walmart and there are sticky notes all over the living room now.

Black Friday is a scam

Legend

Black Friday will get you shanked

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Legend on November 12, 2015, 06:31:52 am
Black Friday will get you shanked

I went one time...they were carrying someone's grandma out on a stretcher 30 minutes before the sales started....

sevenof400

Quote from: Legend on November 12, 2015, 05:33:46 am

It could be worse...the list could be from Dillard's or a jewelry store....

Legend

I went last year and they had the xbox for $99. I got my xbox they came and said I got it too early after a manager told me I could take it and went to go back in line. Got back there and there was 8 people in line for 6 xbox. I said one of those are mine and a lady started getting very rude with me and I of coursed jawed back and the cops were called over. Lets just say I got my xbox "my son" really wanted.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Legend on November 12, 2015, 06:58:04 am
I went last year and they had the xbox for $99. I got my xbox they came and said I got it too early after a manager told me I could take it and went to go back in line. Got back there and there was 8 people in line for 6 xbox. I said one of those are mine and a lady started getting very rude with me and I of coursed jawed back and the cops were called over. Lets just say I got my xbox "my son" really wanted.

HAvent seen that....but heard they had a guy at kmart using a cattle prod to get people to move

Legend

I just didnt understand why they only had 6 there knowing they could have sold 25+

Breitontime

Not hard to understand. They could have sold 100. But that's $99. It's  Christmas, they'll still sell them at $299, or $399, or whatever they cost.

They offer deals like that to get people in the door. Nobody just buys one thing.

Legend

Well Ozark walmart $99 and games for $10 or $399 xbox one and $60 a game. Ill take the 360 plz

Breitontime

November 12, 2015, 10:32:32 am #2964 Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 10:53:37 am by Breitontime
I've never understood video gaming. Go outside and do something. I did buy a PS3 when they came out. It'seems never had a game on it. Only ever used for Blue-Ray and Netflix.

I'd rather go to my shop and wrench on one of my bikes than sit on my couch and play games with 12 year olds all over the world.

Legend

I split up with my sons mother and its with my son

Breitontime

Take that boy outside and play.

Legend

We do when he is with me. There is a park right across the street from my house

Breitontime

Got a little wet this morning, but my bikes are being neglected. Picked the one I love the least and took her for a ride to my shop.

Valleysports

I put the trickle chargers on last night, after finding the battery low on one. 

Breitontime

Mine is sitting on my loading dock now. It started raining hard.

Lions84

Thunderstorms and 72 in Nov.  WOW!!!

Legend

The night before come out in the morning to start the truck up and im freezing. Very next day I walk out and It was hot!

Valleysports

Quote from: Legend on November 17, 2015, 12:15:49 pm
The night before come out in the morning to start the truck up and im freezing. Very next day I walk out and It was hot!

About mid morning 0630, I put on my gym clothes then my insulated coveralls for the ride over.  Just didn't feel like being cold while getting in/out of car, walking in to the gym.  LOL  Sure was unexpected when I opened the garage door.  Shed the coveralls and left them at the house.

Legend

Then by the time you got out you wanted to put them back on. This weather is what gets people sick

PrivateLesson

Lions84

We are suppose to get our first freeze this coming Sunday.

Valleysports

Twas the night before season and all through the house, not a creature was stirring except Ole Valley searching for his IMP Choke.

Breitontime

Lol, it must be the start of duck season.

HorseFeathers

Wife tells me it's spitting snow in northern pope county

Breitontime

True Believer

Breitontime

Had to break out the full face helmet this morning. It was cold.

Legend

So much for global warming!

Breitontime

I may have tone start driving the Yoda a bit more.

PrivateLesson

A cold front expected for Thanksgiving Day according to the weather but today warmed up nicely. 

Valleysports

Awesome - hope everything freezes rock solid from Minnesota to Missouri....

Jacketman65

Sounds like heavy rains coming for the weekend!

Breitontime

Frigid this morning. Time to head South for a bit.

Legend

Got the furnace and fire place going. Hello high gas bill!

sevenof400

And now, on Thanksgiving Day, it is 70 degrees.  And I'm sweating. 

PrivateLesson

And the day after......it is pouring down rain and in the 50's.     

Winter is evil

Breitontime

It has rained, all night long.

sevenof400

Oh, had this been snow.....can you imagine the ensuing chaos?

HorseFeathers

5 inches of rain out here in the sticks of Hector....All the little creeks are up near flood stage....

Breitontime

I'm grabbing a kayak and some friends and heading up to my cabin on the Illinois Tuesday.

Longfellow

I'm getting my kayak out Monday so I can navigate across Lake Tech

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Longfellow on November 28, 2015, 04:37:04 pm
I'm getting my kayak out Monday so I can navigate across Lake Tech

Hip Waders are a must on that Campus if you don't stick to the sidewalks.

Breitontime

Lol, my shop is on El Paso right off of campus. My parking lot is under water.

PrivateLesson

Glad to see the sunshine trying to peek thru the clouds today!!  :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas