• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton vs Harmony Grove

Started by baseball13, September 23, 2017, 06:11:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who wins

Hampton
28 (45.2%)
Harmony Grove
34 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: September 29, 2017, 06:11:08 pm

bulldognation82

We weren't promised anything last year, as you see tthem guys played their hearts out just couldn't beat the team plus the refs. Say what you want but we all know what happened.

PurpleGold1

Quote from: bulldognation82 on September 25, 2017, 09:10:16 pm
We weren't promised anything last year, as you see tthem guys played their hearts out just couldn't beat the team plus the refs. Say what you want but we all know what happened.
Oh trust me, we all know what happened too.😂 Hampton didn't get a ring last year, and they dang for sure aren't getting one this year either. Keep dreaming "Dawgs"

dawgpound

I bet they come closer than what ever purple team your trolling for

PurpleGold1

When Hampton gets a ring, contact someone extra important. (:

titan33

Hampton wins this one, they got a good head coach who will be one step ahead for this weeks game.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: PurpleGold1 on September 25, 2017, 09:15:06 pm
Oh trust me, we all know what happened too.😂 Hampton didn't get a ring last year, and they dang for sure aren't getting one this year either. Keep dreaming "Dawgs"

TROLL!!

creamcheeze

Quote from: dawgpound on September 25, 2017, 08:49:03 pm
We got em in our pocket this year tho

Yeah. Just use that money Hampton was supposedly getting to go and pay Mt. Ida to play again.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: creamcheeze on September 26, 2017, 09:10:25 am
Yeah. Just use that money Hampton was supposedly getting to go and pay Mt. Ida to play again.

Where are all these trolls coming from!! Lol coming out of the wood work to comment on our threads!!!😂

trojanman

some of yall are easy targets for the trollers

dawgpound

Kinda like yalls offense EASY TARGET

bulldawg2016

creamcheeze

Quote from: trojanman on September 26, 2017, 09:13:53 am
some of yall are easy targets for the trollers

Have class and you it won't happen. You all are new to football. One good year and you coin yourselves "one of the best AA teams ever." This is incorrect. You had one of the best football players, but not one of the best teams. Those 2007-2012 Junction and Bearden teams used to beat people 48-6. Last year yall beat people 48-28.

Just have more composure and the trolls will go away.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: creamcheeze on September 26, 2017, 09:34:13 am
Have class and you it won't happen. You all are new to football. One good year and you coin yourselves "one of the best AA teams ever." This is incorrect. You had one of the best football players, but not one of the best teams. Those 2007-2012 Junction and Bearden teams used to beat people 48-6. Last year yall beat people 48-28.

Just have more composure and the trolls will go away.

New to football!! 😂

creamcheeze

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on September 26, 2017, 09:45:56 am
New to football!! 😂

That not true? Go back and find any Hampton post before last year........I'll help you. There aren't any.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: creamcheeze on September 26, 2017, 09:47:00 am
That not true? Go back and find any Hampton post before last year........I'll help you. There aren't any.

Because someone doesn't post on fearless Friday means they know nothing about football?

dawgpound

Sure it is just not many, and if you had any sense at all you would know that 90% of what is said on here is to stir people up. get over it and move along if you don't like us bc we could care less

Wildcatalumni21

What is wrong with the Hampton posters and fans supporting and having confidence in their team?? Yes do they get a little arrogant at times, yes 😂, but it's all in good fun! I've never seen what is supposed to be adults wish, hope, and basically pray for high school kids to fail so much!!

trojanman

Quote from: dawgpound on September 26, 2017, 09:25:00 am
Kinda like yalls offense EASY TARGET

??? Didnt realize I was taking a shot at you. We moved the ball on yall pretty well i thought. Stopped ourselves more than anything. Good luck this week dogs

dawgpound

We had 366 rushing and 59 passing. Y'all  had 60 rushing and 157 passing it wasn't a shot at you it was just for fun

trojanman

do you know the play difference? I know yall controlled the ball most of the game

baseball13

tack on about 300 yards in flags and that about sums it up

trojanman

both sides had a ton of penalty yards. Would like to see the stats on that as well. I wonder where that crew will be on friday?

SOUTHARK99

I Hope they aren't at the Hampton CHG game. With Bearden not playing I bet most of them will be at this game on Friday night

dawgpound

Not sure about those other stats I heard the white hat is a ref in the WAC that may not be right

trojanman

i dont see how anyone in that crew could be doing any officiating above high school. They werent there to call the game they were there to control the game. I highly doubt they will be allowed back at PC.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: trojanman on September 26, 2017, 01:19:03 pm
i dont see how anyone in that crew could be doing any officiating above high school. They werent there to call the game they were there to control the game. I highly doubt they will be allowed back at PC.

I'm glad we both feel the same way about the refs!!

trojanman

yea i think its rare that both sides feel like they dumped on by the officials.

eldofan

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on September 26, 2017, 12:35:51 pm
I Hope they aren't at the Hampton CHG game. With Bearden not playing I bet most of them will be at this game on Friday night
Did Hermitage have to cancel due to the injury to the player last Friday night thus not got giving them enough numbers

eldofan

Quote from: eldofan on September 26, 2017, 02:27:06 pm
Did Hermitage have to cancel due to the injury to the player last Friday night thus not got giving them enough numbers
NM . I just got my answer

bulldawg2016

Quote from: trojanman on September 26, 2017, 02:14:59 pm
yea i think its rare that both sides feel like they dumped on by the officials.

Yeah no doubt I have been around football for a long time and I have never seen anything like that!!

dawgpound

Like 10 in a row and nobody knows what they was all for

old.dole

Does Jeremy Edwards still over in the grove?

Hgalum50

Quote from: old.dole on September 26, 2017, 05:32:56 pm
Does Jeremy Edwards still over in the grove?
yes he is I believe he plays corner.

old.dole

Saw him play when he was a 7th grader at Fairview. He could go. I had heard he was at HG but didn't know if he was still there

HG Hornet

Quote from: old.dole on September 26, 2017, 07:36:07 pm
Saw him play when he was a 7th grader at Fairview. He could go. I had heard he was at HG but didn't know if he was still there
He's only a freshman, but he's starting on the varsity team.  He'll be the QB his junior and senior year and he'll be a good one.

cheesecake

Did hill bearden and Garcia get suspended bc of last Friday? I hear aaa got evolved and got them.

dawgpound

No I heard the strong coach wasn't to happy about them not getting ejected but it is what it is

HG Hornet

Quote from: cheesecake on September 26, 2017, 08:50:52 pm
Did hill bearden and Garcia get suspended bc of last Friday? I hear aaa got evolved and got them.
No cheesecake, they were not suspended because they weren't involved in the "fight" which was not even a fight.  CHG #78 is a talented young player, but he's also a hothead and threw a punch.  He's out.  The other stuff that has been started is all garbage. 

HG Hornet

Quote from: dawgpound on September 26, 2017, 09:01:48 pm
No I heard the strong coach wasn't to happy about them not getting ejected but it is what it is
Strong's Coach Anthony could care less about anyone else getting suspended because the only one who threw a punch DID get suspended by the refs right then and there.  The rest of this stuff is bogus trash. 

cheesecake

Quote from: dawgpound on September 26, 2017, 09:01:48 pm
I was at the game an he wasn't to mad during it.

Hgalum50

Man yalls resources especially yours cheesecake suck!

dawgpound

Man I saw the video they did run off the sideline during the altercation and that should have resulted in ejecting them but the refs didn't which is fine by me I'd rather it not be any excuses

Hgalum50

I was kinda refering to cheesecake and his sources, but I agree but I guess the refs didnt so it is what it is. Now Friday needs to get here, so we can see what should be a heck of a game! @dawgpound

dawgpound

Yea I know it we are gonna have to shake em up early so yalls speed isn't a factor

Hgalum50

Speed kills! I jus hopr we have a gameplan for yalls defense. I will say they are pretty salty especially on the front! I think it might turn into a defensive game.

Danold Dump

The Dump going with the Grove because...."HE GONE"......Dump out

dawgpound

I see dump is still smoking crack

bulldawg2016

the DAWGS D will keep the hornets at bay! The offensive line is big and physical! Welch is playing real good at qb! The backs are running hard! I don't see the grove having the ball long enough to win this game!!

cheesecake

I hear Hampton is dressing monta out this week so they can win

Hgalum50

September 27, 2017, 11:31:18 am #149 Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:33:52 am by Hgalum50
Quote from: cheesecake on September 27, 2017, 11:28:28 am
I hear Hampton is dressing monta out this week so they can win
Really cheesecake! -1 Guess you been on that crack with ole Dump!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas