• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

top 3 predictions of the state weight meet

Started by dragon_fan97, March 29, 2014, 09:39:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon_fan97

1.jc
2.hazen
3rison
what are yalls predictions 2a only

dragon_fan97

cav2012

They would've won it last year if we didn't have somebody scratch. Stronger and bigger. Hazen wins handily, promise

dragon_fan97

KOJACK

I wouldn't sleep on Brinkley. They have 10, maybe more, that bench over 315 and squat over 500...at least that's what I heard. ::)

jbtiger73

alright LOjack. no one asked for your output on here.

jbtiger73

and that's what I said. if you have a problem with it, then tough cookies. we all cant "video tape" our entire aspect of our lives, like you and others on here claim that I should do. that's dumb on your part to think someone would go that far just to prove something on fearless Friday to people like you, with no credibility to anything what so ever. at least im making moves to help my community and my hometown team from where im at. what the heck have you done. you've once again turned a great thread, into punch line driven thread. just give your predictions and move the heck on. on that note, I like Hazen as well. thank you for your kindness.

THA TRUTH

Hey I'd look for Brinkley to win they have come out if no where these past few weeks and have been the talk of the 2a board

dragon_fan97

Are the tigers appearing in the weight meet

THA TRUTH

I'd really like to know what u do to help ur community and teams progress

jbtiger73

just because I talk about the progress of my team, and how proud I am of them. plus we do have high expectations after making the second round last year and only losing 3 seniors. Look Truth, everyone else on here has bashed my guys on here. so that's where all of that I coming from. but we definitely have and still are working harder than we have in years, to become the best we can. so if that's what everyone else thinks, that run along with your thoughts.

dragon_fan97

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 29, 2014, 03:34:16 pm
just because I talk about the progress of my team, and how proud I am of them. plus we do have high expectations after making the second round last year and only losing 3 seniors. Look Truth, everyone else on here has bashed my guys on here. so that's where all of that I coming from. but we definitely have and still are working harder than we have in years, to become the best we can. so if that's what everyone else thinks, that run along with your thoughts.
Are y'all competeing in the weight meet

jbtiger73

well, if you got to the Brinkley football camp thread, im one of the organizers for that. we also, with our own funds, had a football banquet. something we haven't had in years there. and with a little help from fund raising, got the kids letter jackets. also, something a lot of them haven't had in a long time. and no, because of lack of coaches, we will not be attending the weight meet. we only had 2 football coaches this year. luckily, we will hire 2 or 3 before the end of the year. and they coach baseball and softball. so the schedule wouldn't allow it. maybe next year for track and weight meets.

jbtiger73

and also, because of the lack of coaches, I have been there the past 3 years, to assist them. not like a coach necessary, but something similar. myself along with another former player that just moved back to town before the season started.

THA TRUTH

Amount of coaches doesn't matter if u have one that truly can coach idk about athletes in Brinkley the ones that looked like football players was 11&25 off the bball team

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 29, 2014, 03:34:16 pm
Don't let them get under your skin, that's all they want to do lol.  Go Tigers!!!

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 29, 2014, 03:41:15 pm
well, if you got to the Brinkley football camp thread, im one of the organizers for that. we also, with our own funds, had a football banquet. something we haven't had in years there. and with a little help from fund raising, got the kids letter jackets. also, something a lot of them haven't had in a long time. and no, because of lack of coaches, we will not be attending the weight meet. we only had 2 football coaches this year. luckily, we will hire 2 or 3 before the end of the year. and they coach baseball and softball. so the schedule wouldn't allow it. maybe next year for track and weight meets.
That's great that y'all could buy them all jackets, i'm sure they really loved it  :)

MomaLion

Quote from: THA TRUTH on March 29, 2014, 05:17:24 pm
Amount of coaches doesn't matter if u have one that truly can coach idk about athletes in Brinkley the ones that looked like football players was 11&25 off the bball team
He's saying that due to the few coaches they have and other commitments in other sports, they physically can't be there.

THA TRUTH

And I've seen teams with two coaches win state titles

jbtiger73

but able to swing a full softball and baseball schedule. that's too much. no one is trying to run themselves ragged over a weight meet. unless you're an Olympian or something. kudos to those kids that do it. but its not a #1 priority to a lot of schools than baseball or softball. especially with just two coaches in football. yall's coach do that all he wants. that's on him. they have their classwork to worry about as well. our coaches don't just coach PE like a lot of coaches do. not saying yours does. but most head coaches do.

KOJACK

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 29, 2014, 03:09:00 pm
and that's what I said. if you have a problem with it, then tough cookies. we all cant "video tape" our entire aspect of our lives, like you and others on here claim that I should do. that's dumb on your part to think someone would go that far just to prove something on fearless Friday to people like you, with no credibility to anything what so ever. at least im making moves to help my community and my hometown team from where im at. what the heck have you done. you've once again turned a great thread, into punch line driven thread. just give your predictions and move the heck on. on that note, I like Hazen as well. thank you for your kindness.
I never once said anything about posting videos about boys lifting... I don't need video evidence to know that ou are either A. An idiot or B. a liar. So who's the dummy here? You need to continue to improve your community and shut up about things you aren't ure about. So don't post stuff if you don't want it quoted bj73

Cheek

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 29, 2014, 06:11:00 pm
but able to swing a full softball and baseball schedule. that's too much. no one is trying to run themselves ragged over a weight meet. unless you're an Olympian or something. kudos to those kids that do it. but its not a #1 priority to a lot of schools than baseball or softball. especially with just two coaches in football. yall's coach do that all he wants. that's on him. they have their classwork to worry about as well. our coaches don't just coach PE like a lot of coaches do. not saying yours does. but most head coaches do.

Weight Meet is held on one Saturday. Not much for a Coach to do.

dragon_fan97

I just found out the Clarendon lions are appearing at the weight meet I wonder what there gonna do

Cheek

cav2012

This is one thing JC will not win!!!  ;D

On a serious note it should be really close, we have some unbelievably strong guys. I know some inside info.  ;)

Ventman

dragon_fan97

dragon_fan97

Why is England not going there pretty strong from what I here

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cav2012 on March 29, 2014, 11:13:06 pm
This is one thing JC will not win!!!  ;D

On a serious note it should be really close, we have some unbelievably strong guys. I know some inside info. ;)

Are you the one injecting the needle? LoL

Cheek

Quote from: dragon_fan97 on March 30, 2014, 12:00:54 am
Why is England not going there pretty strong from what I here

England has done well, but the Coach does no want to take them this year.  We did not take a full team last year, and it cost us  the 2A title in my opinion.  We finished 2nd in the heavyweight class and won the 259 class with a sophomore.  I hate we missing the meet, but it is the Coaches call. I think we would do okay this year, but would not be in the top three.

bleudog

FYI

Quote from: slowntheMUD on February 12, 2014, 09:41:26 am

EVENT:​22st Annual High School Weightlifting Championship

DATE:​April 5th

TIME:  The weigh in will begin at 7:45 a.m. for those lifters qualifying for a weight class the day of the meet.  We will only weight lifters that are border line on qualifying for a weight class.  If you are sure your lifter qualifies for his weight class then there is no need to have him weigh in.  Coaches will meet at 8:15 with a lifters meeting shortly after.  There will be a short warm up time immediately following the lifters meeting for about 15 minutes with lifting beginning at 9:00 a.m.  The meet should end between 12:00 and 1:00.

MEET LIFTS:  Power Clean and Bench Press

WEIGHT CLASSES:  123 and under, 124-132, 133-148, 149-165, 166-181, 182-198, 199-220, 221-242, 243-259, 260 and up.  To be in a certain weight class the lifter must weigh exactly the class limit or less.  Example:  anyone that weighs exactly 198 or less would be eligible for the 198 weight class.  If the lifter were 198.5 he would lift in the 220 weight class or higher.  Hopefully this will answer any questions about the weight classes.  ONLY ONE LIFTER PER WEIGHT CLASS FROM EACH SCHOOL.  If you bring an alternate, he will only lift if one of your lifter is unable to lift. 

COST:  The cost is $200.00 per team.  Please make checks payable to State Weight Meet.  If a lifter lifts as an individual it will cost $20.00.  Medals will be given to overall 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in each weight class.  Teams will be ranked by the amount of weight lifted per team for all ten weight classes.  An overall team championship trophy will be given for the overall team champion and a team plaque will be given for team winners of each classification.  We will award team trophies in this manner.  The 7A and 6A classifications will be combined to compete for the 7A/6A state champion.  There will be a champion crowned in the 5A, 4A, 3A, and 2A classifications.   

REQUIREMENTS:​THE LIFTER IS REQUIRED TO BE ENTERED INTO THE CORRECT WEIGHT CLASS.  IF THE LIFTER IS PROTESTED AND FOUND TO BE ENTERED IN THE WRONG WEIGHT CLASS, IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION WILL RESULT.  IF THE LIFTER IS CLOSE TO BEING INELIGIBLE FOR A CLASS, WEIGH THE ATHLETE IN BEFORE THE MEET TO DECLARE HIM ELIGIBLE FOR THE WEIGHT CLASS.  DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFTER IN JEOPARDY OF BEING DISQUALIFIED BY FAILING TO PUT HIM IN THE CORRECT CLASS. 

Lifters in the 9th – 12th grade are eligible to participate. There will be no limit on 9th grade lifters.

DEADLINES:  For Preparation purposes, if you are planning to bring lifters to the state meet, we would appreciate it if you would call or email and let us know your school name by March 14th.  The only reason for this deadline is so that we can figure which schools will be participating and get an estimate on how many lifters to expect.  As far as an official deadline for getting us names and classes of lifters, we must receive names and weight classes by March 28th.  Please email or fax a TYPED list so there are no errors with names and weight classes.  Please include what classification your team will compete in. Hand written lists are too difficult to read. If you have a change in your lifters please email me the change as soon as you know.  It is much easier to change the list before April 5th.  It doesn't matter how many changes you make just please email me the changes as soon as possible. 

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL MATT WARRICK OR JEFF HOLT AT RUSSELLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL AT (479)968-9253.  OUR FAX NUMBER IS (479) 890-0245.  My email is jeff.holt@russellvilleschools.net. Matt Warrick's email is matt.warrick@russellvilleschools.net. We look forward to seeing you at the meet. 

Thank You

Jeff Holt
Head Football Coach
Russellville High School

MomaLion

Quote from: dragon_fan97 on March 29, 2014, 10:47:18 pm
I just found out the Clarendon lions are appearing at the weight meet I wonder what there gonna do
No idea..I do know that our basketball team is playing AAU so I'm not sure about their participation...they aren't the biggest kids though...I've seen video of the football guys in the weight room so they have been working...gotta start somewhere :-)

bleudog

Anybody out there know what JC's total was in the DeWitt meet?

CLICK HERE

dragon_fan97

jbtiger73

This LOjack idiot Is probably an embarrassment to his community and school. so he gets on here about a simple thread on weightlifting. and turns it into a roast. he's the type of person that so upset that his high school career didn't amount to crap, that he talks bad about 15-17 year olds like they are professionals. you probably sit at your desktop, and wonder what could have been. so u I-thug people on here, because u know no one can see u or do anything about it. so it makes you feel like king of the world. when you're probably not king in your own household. but i'm willing to bet that if you ever met someone else on here that you call yourself talking bad about, you probably be as apologetic as ever. so continue to invade threads, and have everyone ignore you like they have on here. as you have noticed, no one has commented about your abortion of a response to what I said earlier in the thread. they're talking about weightlifting. TALK ABOUT THAT!!!! ;)

bleudog

Here's a little documentation on last year's meet:

Quote from: bleudog on April 07, 2013, 10:14:53 am
2013 results from the ADG:

CLASS 7A/6A SCHOOL WEIGHT (BENCH PRESS, POWER CLEAN)
Bryant, 5,015;
Rogers Heritage 4,720;
Jonesboro 4,655

CLASS 5A SCHOOL WEIGHT (BENCH PRESS, POWER CLEAN)
Nettleton 4,815;
Beebe 4,565;
Alma 4,385

CLASS 4A SCHOOL WEIGHT (BENCH PRESS, POWER CLEAN)
Booneville 4,825;
SS Batesville 4,715;
DeWitt 4,685

CLASS 3A SCHOOL WEIGHT (BENCH PRESS, POWER CLEAN)
Fountain Lake 5,125;
Danville 3,930;
Perryville 3,825

CLASS 2A SCHOOL WEIGHT (BENCH PRESS, POWER CLEAN)
Rison 4,790;
Mineral Springs 4,765;
Hazen 4,750

CLICK HERE

dragon_fan97

KOJACK

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 30, 2014, 10:32:20 am
This LOjack idiot Is probably an embarrassment to his community and school. so he gets on here about a simple thread on weightlifting. and turns it into a roast. he's the type of person that so upset that his high school career didn't amount to crap, that he talks bad about 15-17 year olds like they are professionals. you probably sit at your desktop, and wonder what could have been. so u I-thug people on here, because u know no one can see u or do anything about it. so it makes you feel like king of the world. when you're probably not king in your own household. but i'm willing to bet that if you ever met someone else on here that you call yourself talking bad about, you probably be as apologetic as ever. so continue to invade threads, and have everyone ignore you like they have on here. as you have noticed, no one has commented about your abortion of a response to what I said earlier in the thread. they're talking about weightlifting. TALK ABOUT THAT!!!! ;)
Hey man I don't want any trouble. There is obviously something going on in Brinkley that turns kids in to Hercules type animals. If its doing that to the kids I'm sure you have moved up to benching cows and things like that, and squatting cars and trucks lol. I can promise you I wouldn't be messed up about meeting up with you any place or anytime friend...we could "work" this out real quick. The moral of the story is dont post things that are hard to believe cause more than likely they aren't true.

jbtiger73

yea, like you meeting up with me. you are a freakin joke. don't play the hard role because you are typing. aint no such thing as halfway crooks my friend. I didn't want any trouble either. but its you and others that made slick comments about my guys and what u think or don't think they accomplished. regardless of what u think, they did do it. but that doesn't matter at this point. u just stay in your lane, and I'll stay in mine. but don't be a hero.

KOJACK

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 30, 2014, 02:16:53 pm
yea, like you meeting up with me. you are a freakin joke. don't play the hard role because you are typing. aint no such thing as halfway crooks my friend. I didn't want any trouble either. but its you and others that made slick comments about my guys and what u think or don't think they accomplished. regardless of what u think, they did do it. but that doesn't matter at this point. u just stay in your lane, and I'll stay in mine. but don't be a hero.
Don't play the hard role lol. You got that half way crook saying off of 8 mile smh. Yea my son loved that movie. I now know you are a youngster so I'll move on. Good luck to the boys on the football team, thanks to you they have a lot of pressure on them now.

jbtiger73

really, 8 mile???? just shows how much you know about hip hop or anything for that matter. that's from a group called "mobb deep". I think you are the one that's a youngin. they played it on that movie. but anyway, how do we have a lot of pressure on us, because I said we've gotten better in the weightroom. in that case, everyone that has off season, has state championship or bust pressure on them. do or die for everyone, huh. THATS WHAT YOU DO IN OFF SEASON!!!! "LIFT WEIGHTS & RUN"!!!! how much clearer can anyone get. but I guess you are too stubborn to admit that is what you do. heck, you act like I got on here and said we were going to win state or something. look on the other threads and see that I even said that Hazen and McCrory are going to be the favorites in the conference. and that we have tons of experience coming back with only losing 3 seniors out of the 35 we had last season while starting 2 freshman on defense last season. but im done. u can say whatever from here on out. get your shock value on. because I know that's what you look for on here.

cav2012

Anybody going to this? Would love to have someone relaying info.

bleudog

April 03, 2014, 07:25:48 pm #43 Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 07:33:51 pm by bleudog
Quote from: dragon_fan97 on March 30, 2014, 10:19:09 am
I would like to find out there total to

Not the DeWitt meet, but here's the

Parkers Chapel High School Meet - March 19, 2014

JR. HIGH TEAM RESULTS!
Jr. High Dragons won the Parkers Chapel Weight Meet March 19, 2014 defeating teams from Parkers Chapel, Springhill and Hampton. The Junior Dragons lifted 3,520 pounds.

Winners in their class for the Junior Dragons were
  123lb Bryce Ware,
  132lb Taylon Dixon,
  148lb Conner Webb,
  165lb Da'Quan Ford,
  181lb Trey Miner,
  198lb Warren Eisenberg,
  220lb Brock McGoogan,
  242lb Terrrell Gibson,
  259lb Hunter Goocher, and
  a second place finisher in the heavyweight Nathan Tucker.

SR. HIGH TEAM RESULTS!
    Junction City       4960 pounds
    Rison                 4630
    Parkers Chapel    4270
    Spring Hill          3110
    Hampton            2465

1st place finishers
  123 lb Mason Gorman,
  132lb Fred Daniels,
  181lb Josh Armstrong,
  198lb Ja'Qwis Dancy,
  242lb Garrett Woods,
  259lb Marquez Singleton,
  HVY Taylor Mason

2nd place finishers
  220lb Matthew Freeman,
  148lb Daniel Cope,
  259lb Corey Kemp

3rd place finishers
  181lb Madison Matthews,
  220lb Day Day Kesee

Dragon I

So the Jr Dragons out lifted the Sr Hampton and Springhill squads?!  Anyone remember how good I told y'all these kids would be?  They have a chance to make some serious runs at several State Titles.

HorseFeathers

Just curious..Do the other teams have kids competing in every weight class like I'm guessing J.C does?

DragonBorn

Brinkley has a Terry Crews in each weight division

jbtiger73

Wow look. Another insult from a JC fan. And how original.and late as heck. ::)

DragonBorn

jbtiger73

I guess. Well, say hello to everyone in Louisiana for me please. Better late than never, right? ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas