• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Football Camp in June at Brinkley High!!!!

Started by jbtiger73, March 19, 2014, 05:07:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbtiger73

more info pertaining to the camp. hasn't been confirmed in stone yet, but former Hog and current Buffalo Bill Tight End Chris Gragg was in Brinkley speaking to the elementary students last week, and said that he may be an instructor at our camp. he was a guest of our superintendent. hopefully he comes to make this camp better than it already is going to be. we have flyers that will be posted in surrounding towns. I currently have flyers that I will be taking to some of the high schools and jr highs whenever my work schedule allows it.

Lions84

Quote from: jbtiger73 on April 14, 2014, 02:51:17 pm
more info pertaining to the camp. hasn't been confirmed in stone yet, but former Hog and current Buffalo Bill Tight End Chris Gragg was in Brinkley speaking to the elementary students last week, and said that he may be an instructor at our camp. he was a guest of our superintendent. hopefully he comes to make this camp better than it already is going to be. we have flyers that will be posted in surrounding towns. I currently have flyers that I will be taking to some of the high schools and jr highs whenever my work schedule allows it.

That would be great.

jbtiger73

we're hoping that it happens. crossing fingers on that one.

MomaLion

jbtiger73

still trying momma. if u can help us, it will be very appreciated.

Lions84

jbtiger73

he's on of my friends on there too. should have been hit him up on there. ::)

Lions84

MomaLion

Lions84

jbtiger73

Lions84

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas