• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Off Season workouts

Started by jbtiger73, March 19, 2014, 11:30:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

amehr36

Thanks HF. Those of us who actually know a little something about weightlifting should probably just let the "lessers" pretend awhile longer.

big E

The dynasty was over before that they haven't won a championship game since 97 that was last century fellas.

jbtiger73

I guess from what I've been seeing on here, weightlifting is the end all, be all, #1 sport in Arkansas I suppose. ???

HorseFeathers

Big e i'll have to look at it but i kind of considered 2003 to be the end of it though. Cause it wasn't long after that they canceled a season and haven't been back to a title game since then. . .

Beaver Fever

Charleston beat them in a few years ago in the championship game, i think it was 2012.

Lions84

Quote from: HF on March 31, 2014, 10:21:52 pm
Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 29, 2014, 08:49:29 am
they're definitely serious about their 2nd religion in Texas.

HaHa yeah...the town my Uncle lives in way out in West Texas is a 1A school by their standards, and has a Turf Field. I asked him about it when we were out there a few years ago, and he was all casual with his answer of yeah everybody out here has turf.

Mainly due to the natural lack of Rain and our Drought.

big E

Yep 2012 they got beat by Cucktown before that it was 2003 and still then they had lost that swagger.

THA TRUTH

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Lions84 on April 03, 2014, 12:35:14 pm
Quote from: HF on March 31, 2014, 10:21:52 pm
Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 29, 2014, 08:49:29 am
they're definitely serious about their 2nd religion in Texas.

HaHa yeah...the town my Uncle lives in way out in West Texas is a 1A school by their standards, and has a Turf Field. I asked him about it when we were out there a few years ago, and he was all casual with his answer of yeah everybody out here has turf.

Mainly due to the natural lack of Rain and our Drought.

And what he referred to as the Robin Hood law....Said they lose a percentage of the oil money cause the state makes them send it east, so they do whatever projects they can to spend the money..

big E

Nothing like robin from the rich and giving to the richer.

Lions84

The Courts here in TX have pretty well gutted it .

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas