• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gurdon job

Started by HOOPSTER, March 15, 2014, 02:17:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOOPSTER

Why wouldn't Brad Harris get the job? I know Jackson has done a good job as an assistant coach but doesn't have the head coach experience that Harris does and if he is successful will leave at the next best job offered to him! I think we need to look at this situation a lot closer! I hear it's like a 50/50 on either one. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Man of Steel

You say that Jackson would leave for a better job if it was thrown at him? Isn't that the nature of any business? When someone if offered a position that is a better situation with better pay, why wouldn't they go? How many people are offered better jobs and sit back and say "I'd better stay where I am, there's no sense in going somewhere else and furthering my career....I'm good!!"

I see what you mean, but isn't that what Coach Harris would be doing leaving Lincoln for Gurdon?

It's the nature of the coaching world. Its all about respect, money, and experience over loyalty everyday.

The_Devil_Himself

Harris is from Gurdon. Plenty of family still in the area.

crmorrow24

Whoever gets the job, they will have alot of talent to work with.

WorkOrder

Kyle has family in the area as well.

The_Devil_Himself

Best of luck to Coach Jackson!

clwrinkle

Even though Harris is a former Go-Devil I wish Coach Jackson the best of luck as head football coach!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas