• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DJ's 2013 2A Super Team

Started by Donnie Jamon, January 28, 2014, 12:18:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

QB- Austin Kirkpatrick
RB- Jaqwis Dancy
RB- Deron Ricks
WR- Quentin Wilson
WR- Jacoby Heard
TE- Jamario Bell
LT- Will Jones
LG- Jamarquez Owens
C- Luke Fife
RG- Colton Isbell
RT- Josh Jobe

DE- Paul Pilgrim
DT- Taylor Mason
DT- Darwin Parham
DE- Augustus Freeman
LB- Danerryen Spencer
LB- Josh Armstrong
LB- Byron Scales
CB- Jarkell Brown
CB- Bailey Flowers
S- Demario Hayes
S- Keandra Evans

Reserves who could be starting on off or def

Jamond Young, Randle Holyfield, Aaron Scales, Dillon Turner, Bo Weddle, Trevor McDaniel,  Jalen Halloway, Anfernee Davis, Jameko Lowe, Robert Armstrong, Trendin McKinney, Eric McGowan, Damion Berry, Mason Clark, Devonte Charles, Mason Jester, Jaben Snowden, JuMarcus Lacy, Devonte Lovett, Marcus Fisher, Jacob Walker, Christian Cotton

Dragon I

Awesome job.  This is what I was trying to do, but the linemen were killing me.

Donnie Jamon

Thanks!  Yeah kinda tough. Prob left someone off that was good. I know the 10th grade rb from MC was good and Cole Hicks from WR but the rb's were loaded this year. The Line was tough. Tried to get the big boys some love and tried to get as many guys from diff teams as possible but that's what I came up with

dragondad#1

THA TRUTH

I like the almost all jc secondary including a player with a torn acl that didn't play at all during playoffs

THA TRUTH

And also how jimarquez Owens starts on offense when he played strictly defense

Donnie Jamon

Tha truth it's ok. The world isn't going end tomorrow.  I don't get to see every team play and most teams don't let us fans know lineman injuries.   Sorry if it offended you. May god bless you and your family

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 28, 2014, 11:05:36 pm
Tha truth it's ok. The world isn't going end tomorrow.  I don't get to see every team play and most teams don't let us fans know lineman injuries.   Sorry if it offended you. May god bless you and your family

DJ...always gonna be someone upset with stuff no matter how you do it....I got people that complain about the conference standings threads I have going...but when asked to help..no response...

Great Job....Boo at nobody from the West :D...But I guess they gotta earn it!

Donnie Jamon

Thought I had a safety from hector?

Greyhound#1

DJ no mention of JJ Gray?  Almost 1200 yds and 9 yds per rush avg. 

Dragon I

Dr. Defense

beaverpride

dr. defense wishes he knew defense.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on January 29, 2014, 01:03:41 am

That's just idiotic

Dr. Defense

Quote from: beaverpride on January 29, 2014, 09:31:17 am
dr. defense wishes he knew defense.

yea I wish i knew...but hey i can learn a lot about defense by reading the posts on this website.....very insightful there must be 1000 coaches on here

bdubyab60

no mention of McDaniel from EPC either. Almost 1400 yards and 13 TDs. The ones he has listed are the top of 2A and a not a bad list.

Donnie Jamon

Greyhound, JJ is good but was the 4th best Rb in our conference.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on January 29, 2014, 01:12:24 pm
no mention of McDaniel from EPC either. Almost 1400 yards and 13 TDs. The ones he has listed are the top of 2A and a not a bad list.

We had a kid run for 1300 yards...and 31 TDs...You don't see me griping for him specifically :D

McGowan was more noticeable as a Reciever to me...But we got someone on the most elite team in 2A :D I'll be happy with that :D

beaverpride

i agree dr. of defense.. with all of the incredible minds on this site you could put together one heck of a coaching staff to help you.

Donnie Jamon

trevor made the list

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 30, 2014, 03:42:02 pm

trevor made the list
Need to pay more attention when I read.

Cheek

Isbell is not the best lineman on his own team.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Cheek on January 31, 2014, 10:11:06 am
Isbell is not the best lineman on his own team.

Do they both play right guard? 

LCC

Tre Burks of Lafayette County had 1669 yards in 9 games as a sophomore.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: LCC on January 31, 2014, 06:10:25 pm
Tre Burks of Lafayette County had 1669 yards in 9 games as a sophomore.

But is no where near the two rbs named

LCC

I wasn't claiming he should replace one of the backs mentioned, but he is a good back and had good yardage. Just putting his name out there for future consideration.

THA TRUTH

HorseFeathers

If i haven't found something better to do with my time by about july or so i think we should do a fan's preseason 2a super team . . . Have a nomination thread where you name a player and give his vitals and some statistics. . . .

Dragon I

Vitals?  Like, their heart rate?  Lol!  I'm in HF.  We could compare it to another un named sonic super team.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Dragon I on February 02, 2014, 09:08:57 am
Vitals?  Like, their heart rate?  Lol!  I'm in HF.  We could compare it to another un named sonic super team.

Height, weight....blood pressure haha

BigLion10

February 02, 2014, 02:33:16 pm #30 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 04:50:52 pm by BigLion10
How many hot dogs they can eat and how good they are doing the limbo lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 02, 2014, 02:33:16 pm
How many hot dogs they can eat and how gpod they are doing the limbo lol

Yes!!

Running Backs Vital Statistic could be the Tractor pull...that's where everybody on the football team finds a hand hold on his jersey etc..and we see how far he can drag them...if you run out of players, resort to cheerleaders, band members etc...lol

hornetfever

You guys really need to get a life!!!  :o :o :o Must have been a benchwarmer in High School.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

THA TRUTH

Quote from: hornetfever on February 02, 2014, 04:50:35 pm
You guys really need to get a life!!!  :o :o :o Must have been a benchwarmer in High School.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Look at this guy with his so sofisticated wise cracks

GusBrown

Devante Charles from Gurdon? Probably the most dominant D-lineman in 2a this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas