• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 EDNT All-Area (Union County) Teams

Started by bleudog, January 23, 2014, 07:40:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

January 23, 2014, 07:40:37 pm Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 07:42:22 pm by bleudog
Defense:  CLICK HERE

Offense:  CLICK HERE

Rookies:  CLICK HERE

Dragon I

JC sure has a lot of talent coming back.  Next year is going to be fun for The Coaches, kids, and fans.

cuz

Congrats to all the JC players, looking forward to seeing more JC football next year.............

beaverpride

All Union County....Also meaning...All Louisiana

bleudog

March 04, 2014, 10:07:21 am #4 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:21:02 pm by bleudog
Quote from: beaverpride on March 04, 2014, 09:33:43 am
All Union County....Also meaning...All Louisiana

To qualify for this award, a player has to play football at one of the five Union County schools that have  football programs.

El Dorado
Smackover
Parkers Chapel
Junction City
Strong

Norphlet players have been recognized in previous seasons.

Congratulations again to the players who put in the work, had the discipline/focus and had the talent to be award recipients.

Dragon I

LOL!  Beaver is Dragonssessed!  We're in your head!  LOL!

beaverpride

Yes...im absolutely flattered by big bad JC...Such great coaching to take the best athletes in the state year after year deep in playoffs in AA when REAL numbers would have them in AAA.  And you can not deny that....There is no other AA team in the state that has better athletes than prescott, Fordyce, Mcgehee, Smackover year in and year out!

CathywithaC

Quote from: beaverpride on March 05, 2014, 12:09:36 pm
Yes...im absolutely flattered by big bad JC...Such great coaching to take the best athletes in the state year after year deep in playoffs in AA when REAL numbers would have them in AAA.  And you can not deny that....There is no other AA team in the state that has better athletes than prescott, Fordyce, Mcgehee, Smackover year in and year out!
other than Junction City!  duh

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas