• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Congrats Your 2A Champion: Junction City Dragons

Started by Brian G, December 21, 2013, 04:52:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Another title and done in historic fashion. 

Dragon I

cuz

monster_island

Brian G

thebigshot

Union County has brought 2 state championships home this year. Good job Junction City and El Dorado on being State Champions

beaverpride

Congrats on having the best talent in our state....and Louisiana...Hahahaha

thabeast428

Ok it must really be something in the water down here bc not only did JC and eldo win state but Haynesville and union (Farmerville) won state in la and they r only about 25 to 30 mins from Jc so yea just thought I'd bring that up seeing some people think only reason we're good is bc of la kids. I'm sick of people repeating hear say crap thinking they know what they r talking about wen they know nthn so worry about ur team and how yall r gonna beat JC. If there is anything that isn't correct at jc then the AAA will find it or whoever looks into that stuff

THA TRUTH

Man U got to get over that and just ignore the people that post Louisiana stuff about jc everything is being handled the right way so no point in getting all riles up by one message

bleudog

MomaLion

Just curious, who pays for the rings?  We don't have any yet lol so I have no idea.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bleudog on April 02, 2014, 08:45:21 pm

Is it true the Scouts that are out driving around Louisiana looking for the next Dancy while he's still wearing pampers get rings to?

amehr36

bleudog

Quote from: MomaLion on April 02, 2014, 11:35:14 pm
Just curious, who pays for the rings?  We don't have any yet lol so I have no idea.

Quote from: bleudog on January 18, 2014, 12:21:08 am
JC to Hold Night of Champions Dinner
Junction City will have a Night of Champions Steak Dinner on Saturday, Feb. 1, beginning at 6 p.m. at the high school cafeteria. The event is to honor the school's back-to-back football and cheerleading state champions.

The school has 150 tickets to sell at $20 each in the JCHS office (870) 924-4576. The dinner includes a 16-ounce rib-eye, potato, green beans, dessert and a drink. All steaks will be cooked medium well.

The dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m. A silent auction will begin at 6 p.m.

Deadline to purchase tickets is Wednesday, Jan. 29. All proceeds go toward the purchase of championship rings.

HorseFeathers

Won't get that kind of steak for twenty bucks at a restaurant. . .

MomaLion

Personally I think AAA should include the rings as part of the awards for winning...we all know they made a ton on the championship games alone.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MomaLion on April 04, 2014, 04:32:20 am
Personally I think AAA should include the rings as part of the awards for winning...we all know they made a ton on the championship games alone.

You would think a non-profit organization that has an income of close to 3 million could at least chip in...

cav2012

Congrats JC, way to run through your weak conference with your athletes from Louisiana.

DragonBorn

Quote from: cav2012 on April 05, 2014, 10:49:23 pm
Congrats JC, way to run through your weak conference with your athletes from Louisiana.
If you can't beat em, throw insults at them. Right?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas