• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hughes Football

Started by markitdown, November 22, 2013, 11:02:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KOJACK

Quote from: AfricanAmerican on April 03, 2014, 05:32:29 pm
From what I've heard he's been asked to resign for every job he has had coaching.
I know him personally and I'm pretty sure that's not true. But since your so sure why don't you enlighten us on the matter.

AfricanAmerican

All you have to do is ask around my friend.

KOJACK

Quote from: AfricanAmerican on April 07, 2014, 08:30:57 am
All you have to do is ask around my friend.
So in other words you don't know. Just spitting venom huh AfricanAmerican?

WorkOrder

I've known Brad for a long time. Went to high school and college with him. He will do just fine at Hughes.

HorseFeathers

Lions84

Quote from: HF on April 15, 2014, 09:20:55 pm
Hughes Has named their football field after Gus Malzahn...

http://theeveningtimes.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/malzahn-returns-to-hughes/

Something tells me that WILL NOT help them win more Football Games.

cav2012

Why would it not? Its obviously rejuvenating their program. I wish them the best. They have the kids, just need the right coach once again

Elvis

This is great news for a small school. I know they dropped down to class A so maybe he can get that program back up, and going. . I know there youth program was dissolved after the 2012 season so maybe they will fire that back up, and play in the league again.

AfricanAmerican

Lol!!!! Thread dead? What's going on here?

AfricanAmerican

This thread is dead. So is Hughes gonna start a football program or not? Last I heard they had hired Brad Harris and were gonna start a program. I saw on the news where they dedicated the field to Malzahn today. Don't understand why they would dedicate the field and not start a program but nothing has been said in a while. So what's going on?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: AfricanAmerican on June 02, 2014, 06:26:31 pm
This thread is dead. So is Hughes gonna start a football program or not? Last I heard they had hired Brad Harris and were gonna start a program. I saw on the news where they dedicated the field to Malzahn today. Don't understand why they would dedicate the field and not start a program but nothing has been said in a while. So what's going on?

Maybe the cows will be grateful to know they are grazing In Gus Malzahn Football Pasture?

Lions84

At least they are not planting cotton on the field.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas