• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PRAYERS GO OUT TO LOGAN BEST

Started by brown2010, October 31, 2013, 05:30:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Logans Mom

Quote from: FD4 on April 04, 2014, 07:55:53 am
LM, Brown used to call Logan "The Beast".  From that pic in the weight room, I think we could up that and just call him the Behemoth.  Kid looks good.  Wish the best for him.  Pass it on to him, push that pencil as hard as those weights.  That's the pay off in the long run.
Thank you FD4! You are so right...pay off is in the classroom. Right now he has all A's and one B and that is in Chemistry.  He is having to study hard to do it though!  Going into Pre-Med as of right now so he better get use to studying all the time!   Thank you for the comments.  I will be sure to tell him.

Lions84

Good to hear he is doing well in the Classroom also.

Lions84

Logans Mom

Quote from: Lions84 on April 25, 2014, 09:10:33 am
How is Logan doing.
He is doing great!  Harding trainer is taking very good care of him.  Getting ready for fall  :)

Lions84

Thanks for the update and is good to hear that the Good Lord answered our many prayers about Logan.

Logans Mom

Quote from: Lions84 on April 25, 2014, 01:46:25 pm
Thanks for the update and is good to hear that the Good Lord answered our many prayers about Logan.
Thank you so much.  God is so good!

Lions84

Logans Mom

Logan was released from rehab by his surgeon a few days ago and this is what he is doing today.  Got to try and get some speed back.  Logan's favorite quote.."Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard". 

Lions84

Good for him and he knows a great truth. You got to work!!!

Logans Mom

Logan lacked about 6 yards getting his first college touchdown on Saturday in Oklahoma.  Happy to see him running again.

FD4

LM, that is a good pic, I like that number he is wearing, it is a number we in Wynne are very parcel to, that is the number DeAngelo Williams wore in High School, still does for the Carolina Panthers.  Good to see that young man running the ball.

Logans Mom

Quote from: FD4 on September 29, 2014, 02:43:16 pm
LM, that is a good pic, I like that number he is wearing, it is a number we in Wynne are very parcel to, that is the number DeAngelo Williams wore in High School, still does for the Carolina Panthers.  Good to see that young man running the ball.
Thank you FD4.  DeAngelo makes it hard to live up to that number  :)!

DogsWin7

God is good.  Glad to see him playing and enjoying FB again. 

Logans Mom

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on September 29, 2014, 04:10:44 pm
God is good.  Glad to see him playing and enjoying FB again.
He had a lot of prayers said for him.  Thank you all  :)!  I was pretty excited over a 20 yard run  ;)

Logans Mom

April 17, 2015, 04:46:38 pm #64 Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 07:06:02 pm by Logans Mom

Update on Logan:  Working hard in the weight room! This is a video.  I can see it on one computer but on my home computer, it is just going to a photo site.  Sorry if it did not work.  Just so appreciative of everyone's thoughts and prayers and wanted to show an update.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: Logans Mom on April 17, 2015, 04:46:38 pm

Update on Logan:  Working hard in the weight room! This is a video.  I can see it on one computer but on my home computer, it is just going to a photo site.  Sorry if it did not work.  Just so appreciative of everyone's thoughts and prayers and wanted to show an update.

Congratulations to both of you.

Logans Mom

Quote from: Logans Mom on April 17, 2015, 04:46:38 pm

http://vid1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag407/lisagailbest/Snapchat--7982552892954002373_zpsvsw60jfk.mp4
Think I figured it out  :)

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas