• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PRAYERS GO OUT TO LOGAN BEST

Started by brown2010, October 31, 2013, 05:30:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brown2010

MOST OF YOU KNOW LOGAN WELL DURING SCRIMMAGE TUESDAY HE TORE HIS ACL AND WILL HAVE SURGERY NEXT THURSDAY. HES ONE OF THE HARDEST WORKING PLAYERS IN SPORTS ANDBELIEVE ME HE WORKS HARD AT EVERYTHING HE DOES. ALREADY WANTING TO KNOW HOW LONG HES OUT AND WHEN HE CAN GET BACK TO WEIGHTROOM.

PRAYERS FROM GUY AND LYNNE

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ventman

Prayers from Carlisle. He is a great player and person.

Donnie Jamon

bigworm

CMSeagle12

dragondad#1

mcnewfamily

prayers to you logan. you will bounce back. your one of the hardest working young man I know.  here's to a speedy recovery.

monster_island

MomaLion

Dayton Kitchens

Prayers from Augusta for a fine young man.

big E

With todays technology in the medical field he will be back and better than ever in no time.Prayers for a speedy recovery from PW.

mtindian42

FD4

If John Cena can have a major surgery and bounce back in the ring as quick as he did, no reason Logan cant either.  Keep the chin up Logan, ("The Beast"), we will pray for you and keep up with your progress. 

If you get a chance, jump up to the 5A board and look up the progress of Houston Cotten.  Houston had such a severe enjury at Wynne a few weeks ago, his first surgery was to save his leg.  The young man is getting along pretty well now.  Like yourself, Houston works hard at everything. Vilonia High School, I believe he holds the state 5A record in the 100m High Hurdle.

playmaker04

good times

I know you will find a way to make a positive out of it Logan.....prayers

Just My Opinion

Lions84

Logans Mom

Thank you all so much!  He was quiet heart-broken when he got the news as we were also.  I just keep saying, "God's Got This"!  He is now just wanting to get the surgery done and concentrate on getting back in the weight room and start healing.  Please continue to pray and I will keep this updated with progress.  Thanks again.

Lions84

the game

Prayers for Logan for a speedy recovery  :)

Logans Mom

His injury actually came from playing football with a social club.  This is rush week for the students at Harding and they were playing a football game.  He just turned to go after the quarterback and heard it pop and the guys around him heard it also.  It is just crazy how some injuries occur.  He has been hit on the football field so many times that I would hold my breath to see if he was getting up and then this is how it happens  :(

D-Dawg

Logan is "the man"!  He has already been showing great toughness and leadership, even as a red shirt this year at Harding University.  Very tough and wonderful young man. Cant wait to see him back on the field (with my son) at Harding! Many prayers frome here (Conway Christian).

Logans Mom

Quote from: D-Dawg on November 02, 2013, 12:10:06 am
Logan is "the man"!  He has already been showing great toughness and leadership, even as a red shirt this year at Harding University.  Very tough and wonderful young man. Cant wait to see him back on the field (with my son) at Harding! Many prayers frome here (Conway Christian).
Thank you D-Dawg!  That means alot to us.  We can't wait for him to be back out there either.  Just going to have to work extra hard at re-hab.

DogsWin7

Idoknow

Logan is a great young man and with his work ethics,I think he will bounce back very quickly. Go Logan!!!!

Logans Mom

Just got a call from the surgeon and Logan's surgery is scheduled for this coming Thursday.  We have to be there at 7:30 that morning.  Prayers during this time will be very much appreciated.  Thank you all so much for the comments, well wishes, and most of all the prayers.

monster_island

brown2010

LISA call me as soon as its over thanks special prayers at church wed. night for THE BEAST

Logans Mom

Quote from: brown2010 on November 05, 2013, 02:28:50 pm
LISA call me as soon as its over thanks special prayers at church wed. night for THE BEAST
Thank you!  I will text you as soon as the doctor talks to us and lets us know something.

bdubyab60

Logans Mom

I have not had much time to get on the computer the last couple of days.  Logan's surgery went great.  He was very sick after they got him up and most of the night Thursday.  He is so much better today.  Had to go see the Harding trainer to get bandages changed and exercises to do over the weekend.  He was impressed with what Logan is already able to do with his leg.  Rehab will be long and hard but he is determined to work hard at it.  Thank you all for the prayers and he is determined to be on that Bison field this fall.

DogsWin7

Understandable and Thank you for the update.  Glad too hear he is in good spirits.  Tough kid you have. :)

dragondad#1

Prayers from JC.....Glad to hear all went well

Logans Mom

November 13, 2013, 03:18:15 pm #35 Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 03:28:58 pm by Logans Mom
Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Logan hated his crutches and kept saying that he wanted a cane.  His girlfriend and I went and bought a cane and wrapped it with Superman duct tape.  Trying to give him a little boost of confidence while facing rehab  ;). Talked with his trainer today and he said that Logan's rehab is going great.

good times

I think he is about ready to play again Lisa

Logans Mom

Quote from: good times on November 13, 2013, 03:39:58 pm
I think he is about ready to play again Lisa
Mom is sure ready for him to play again!  I am going to take that cane away in another couple of weeks and tell him to suck it up  :D

Donnie Jamon

Great thread and great people..  Glad everything is getting better..  Cant wait to see his name in the paper again..  Good to hea and keep us updated the next few months..

Logans Mom

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 13, 2013, 04:15:18 pm
Great thread and great people..  Glad everything is getting better..  Cant wait to see his name in the paper again..  Good to hea and keep us updated the next few months..
Thank you so much and I will keep this updated.  Means a lot to us to hear from people from opposing teams and people that we have never met but kept up with Logan during high school years.  All of your kind words are appreciated.  Good luck to everyone going to the playoffs and last but not least...GO JAGS!

strong best fan

Prayers from the strong and from la tech. go dawgs and go jags. this for you Logan!

Logans Mom

Quote from: strong best fan on November 14, 2013, 10:20:05 pm
Prayers from the strong and from la tech. go dawgs and go jags. this for you Logan!
Hey buddy!  Have not got to talk to you in a while.  Thank you so much for the comment.  Got to watch a game of Kenneth on television and he is looking great.  Bright future ahead for him.  Good luck to Strong in the playoffs.

Logans Mom

Just an update:  Logan's trainer said that Logan is about 2 or 3 weeks ahead of where he thought he would be at this time.  In very good spirits and may even get to deer hunt a little while on Thanksgiving break.  Continued prayers are appreciated.

brown2010

Hey phone went out lost all numbers send me his. thanks

dj send yours

Donnie Jamon

Great news coming out. Deer hunting is a top priority IMO. Looking good so far. Ty for updates so far

Logans Mom

Update on Logan:  Has been doing rehab during spring practice but should be released soon.  Working hard in the weight room and ready to get back on the field.  Thanking everyone once again for the prayers!

Lions84

Praise the Lord that boy is better I know it is a relief to your family.

Logans Mom

Quote from: Lions84 on March 31, 2014, 02:54:23 pm
Praise the Lord that boy is better I know it is a relief to your family.
Thank you Lions84!  He is so much better  :) 

Lions84

FD4

LM, Brown used to call Logan "The Beast".  From that pic in the weight room, I think we could up that and just call him the Behemoth.  Kid looks good.  Wish the best for him.  Pass it on to him, push that pencil as hard as those weights.  That's the pay off in the long run.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas