• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Clarendon Fans are feeling so far this year.

Started by Lions84, September 17, 2013, 10:29:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

Well the Lions got a few more weeks to turn things around.  Best of Luck to the Big Red Machine as you face England.

MomaLion

Quote from: Lions84 on October 24, 2013, 09:39:03 am
Well the Lions got a few more weeks to turn things around.  Best of Luck to the Big Red Machine as you face England.
LOL we need it.  Poor banged up group of kids.  They have the heart of a Lion though, I will give them that, they've kept pushing even through insurmountable obstacles. 

Lions84

Lions84

MomaLion

Quote from: Lions84 on October 27, 2013, 04:21:32 pm
More Gloom and Despair !
It totally sucks that Marvell folded and we lose our homecoming.  I think they are still have spirit week this week but having the official homecoming next week with Sr honor night.  Oh well, it's a week off so maybe we will have some less injured players...we had 2 on the sidelines w crutches last week and another on crutches that didn't come to the game.

big E

You should know better than to schedule Marvell for homecoming.

MomaLion

Heck we had to schedule a team we could beat lol...that doesn't leave alot.  Plus we have played them every year forever and they haven't cancelled on us before and may not this year.  Apparently they are having a meeting about it to see if they will still play.  I thought they didn't have enough players and that was that but apparently there is more to the story.

big E

Not the first time this has happened at marvell I believe in 08 or 09 they forfeited to Carlisle and played us the next week. So its possible.

Lions84

It could have been grades or just the fact they did not want to get beaten to death by the Scourge.

68clarendonlions

MomaLion

At least the kids get a Homecoming.  I'm thankful for that even if we do still have a ton out with injuries.

Coach Venny Slocombe

MomaLion

#10 has a torn ligament in the ankle area...no word of recovery time yet but out the rest of the season which for us is 2 games...prayers for Tanner.

Lions84

mtindian42

the above picture is what it is all about. hope y'all can pull a win tonight. I'm rooting for y'all after all y'all have been threw. y'all deserve it. god bless y'all...

big E

Lions84

Jacketman65

Congrats to the Lions on a well deserved win! Maybe you can build off of it.

MomaLion

mtindian42

Lions84

Coach Thrash is doing good with the JR High and will build off this win.

MomaLion

Coach Panell...not sure of spelling...anyway he has been overlooked this year I feel...he deserves the credit for the jr team and has started being really involved with coaching Sr. We love all our coaches :-)

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on November 04, 2013, 08:41:01 am
Coach Panell...not sure of spelling...anyway he has been overlooked this year I feel...he deserves the credit for the jr team and has started being really involved with coaching Sr. We love all our coaches :-)

He has got a solid staff that will do great.

Lions84

Tough Football Season but Basketball is way better this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas