• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Zack Towers from Star City

Started by bleudog, November 02, 2012, 07:28:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

cuz

Prayers for this young man and his family, may he have a speedy recovery.............
3John 2.............Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

Jaybo

I hate to hear of stories like this one. We all may get on here a raz each other from time to time, but this truely lets you know what is important. I pray this young man can pull through the injury. May the Lord touch him and his family's life in a very special and positive way.

bleudog

Ventman

ng71

prayers will said in salem we hope this young man has a full recovery

Pick_DA_EAGLES

bigdog19

Classof91

Definitely will be praying for this young man and his family from Bearden.

Donnie Jamon

brown2010

ng71

strong#1

cuz

Got this off of facebook, thought everyone would like a update..............

Prayers for Zack Towers

Update: Zack is breathing on his own without respirator! They will put it back on in 2 hours and then take it back off again to gradually allow him to get used to it better. Temp is down & BP is good. Please keep praying! Thanks everyone! #PrayForZack

brown2010

great news, god works all ways in life. he answers prayers. he answered a big one with our daughter. she had 3 brain surgeries and now cancer free. thank the lord. our prayers are still with you zak and family.

football doctor

ng71

MCPANTHER MOM 7

Just My Opinion

I think the invocation at all games tomorrow night should include prayers for Zack.  Let's get the word out to all schools!

cuz

Quote from: Just My Opinion on November 15, 2012, 11:16:49 am
I think the invocation at all games tomorrow night should include prayers for Zack.  Let's get the word out to all schools!
They did that at JC last Friday. Here's another update from facebook................
Prayers for Zack Towers
Got to see Zack tonight at ACH, He moved a little bit & hes getting better day by day but still needs our prayers. Please keep praying for him & his family. They are amazing people! Thanks everyone! #PrayForZack #TowerPower #GGT

cuz

December 06, 2012, 08:22:23 am #21 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:56:01 pm by cuz
Got this off facebook, let's remember this young man during the playoffs and the holidays...........

Update: Zack moved his eyelids today. He hasnt fully opened his eyes yet but its really good news! He keeps getting better & better, Praise the Lord! Please keep sending up the prayers! Thanks everyone! #PrayForZack #TowerPower

Lions84

mlt

Prayers for this young man and his family!!

jsk

We have him on our list. May GOD lay his healing hands on him.

loyal fan

bleudog

February 18, 2013, 10:04:47 am #26 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:31:35 pm by bleudog
Quote from: loyal fan on February 18, 2013, 09:02:17 am
Any updates?

http://www.katv.com/video

In the 'News' group.  The video is titled Zack Towers' Family Speaks.

dragondad#1

justthrowtheball

bleudog

Cuz, here's the old 2A thread you were looking for.

Here's a link to the larger thread on the 4A board: 

CLICK HERE

cuz

Thanks bleu, a sad situation...............

Lions84

Sad to see this fine young man die at AGE 19 from getting hurt in a game he loved.

Lions84

Keep this Family in your Prayers the hardest days are ahead.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas